Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

In the morning I had to find a good spot to hide my brand new dildo!

Well, nobody really messed with anybody else's stuff anyway. I mean, living with seven other people under one roof sort of meant that whatever privacy you could give was the same as what you'd get. I just stuffed my cock under my mattress. I didn't think Daddy would ever go looking under there for anything, especially since that's where I kept my menstrual pads and stuff ... Not used ones! I just put them under there because I was sort of shy about having my period. That was the one thing nobody else in my family would ever understand. No matter how sympathetic they were, they were still boys and had no idea what it was like. So, when I bought pads I just emptied the package and put them under my mattress for safe keeping.

Anyway, it was Thursday when I woke up and man, my butt felt sore! I hid my strap-on, like I said, and made my way kinda bowlegged into the bathroom. I knocked and cracked the door. David stood in the shower and I just went in to use the toilet, trying not to be too obvious as I peeled away the toilet paper still stuck deep in my butt crack. Yuck! I pushed a finger inside my ass and felt myself wet in there, and sore as well. It felt like I'd fallen on my tail bone sort of, but not on my tail bone ... More like on my butthole bone!

"Hey!" David looked at me as he opened the shower curtain and stepped out. He's my third oldest brother, almost four years older than me, and really nice. But he has a strange sense of humor, real dry and subtle so you don't always know when he's joking. I like it.

"Good morning." I smiled and got up, flushing the toilet and slid past him into the shower.

"Sleep good last night?" he asked with a little smile.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as I turned on the water. "Hey! Who used all the hot water?"

"Wasn't me!" David shrugged. He never did answer my why question and I forgot about it as I set about cleaning my ass of all that old sperm that I'd gone to sleep with.

I was running late and most everyone had already left to go to work or school by the time I got out of the house. I couldn't believe how sore my butt felt though, not so much all the time, but like riding my bike? It was seriously annoying and I found myself standing up as I pedaled, which totally sucks when you live like three miles away from where you're going.

I got through school okay though and by that afternoon even the discomfort in my butt had pretty much gone away. I rode my bike all the way back home and grabbed a quick sandwich before Lance and Matt showed up to ride with me to football practice. I couldn't wait until I got old enough to drive! They grabbed some juice out of the refrigerator while I finished my snack and I almost thought about showing them my new cock, but figured I'd better not. I wasn't quite sure what they'd think about it.

"Hey!" Lanced grinned at me as we rode our bikes. "I got something for tomorrow night," he said, talking about our big sleep over.

"What's that?" I asked and I caught the funny look Matt gave him, but I didn't know what it meant.

"I found some magazines in my old man's closet," Lance said. "Good ones too!"

"What, like that Penthouse?" I looked at him.

"Nah! Way better, dude! You'll see!" He was so excited that I just laughed at him. "Matt thought you'd be pissed."

I looked at Matt and grinned. "Why would I be pissed about that?"

"I dunno," he shrugged.

But I knew why. It was because of my temper tantrum the other day about guys feeling me up at football practice. He probably figured I was turning into a girl or something.

"I got something too!" I told them.

"What?"

"You'll see!" I laughed and Matt and Lance just looked at each other. I hadn't really meant to say that, but I figured if they were gonna have some dirty magazines and jerk off again, I was gonna do it too! The thought kind of excited me really, and I felt more happy than nervous about it.

RAP ... RAP ... RAP ... RAP...

Everybody had finally caught on about wearing their nut cups, although it had been sort of cool seeing a boy get his nuts cracked by the coach. I sometimes wondered what that felt like and it would have been worth the pain to find out, in my opinion, although guys who have had their nuts rapped would probably disagree.

"Don't forget, Russet, straight to my office," Coach said as he rapped my nut cup. I nodded because I wasn't about to forget that!

In fact, I probably remembered it too much since I wasn't keeping my head during practice. I even fumbled a couple times. The guys gave me a hard time about it, but that was cool. That's what they're supposed to do when somebody fumbles.

After practice was over and we'd run our last five laps, we all went into the locker room. The guys we're probably waiting for another show, expecting to see me bending over and showing them my ass again, but I didn't. I just went to my locker and fished that tube of lube out of my pants, hiding it as I went to the coach's office. I didn't know if he'd have some or not, but I sure wasn't going to try getting fucked without it! Especially since it had taken most of the day to stop being sore.

I went in and found Coach standing by the door and he closed it behind me, locking it. I don't know exactly how it was that Coach made me feel the way did. I wasn't ever a sissy, not a girly girl at all. I grew up rough and tumble and mostly I gave as good as I got, you know what I'm saying? But he wasn't like anybody else, except maybe my daddy. When he talked, or even just looked at me, it seemed like every hair on my head stood at attention. I felt an attraction, I know, and not for the man maybe, but for what he represented. And that's about as far as my little brain can go into it. Maybe someone smarter can explain it to me someday, but for now you'll just have to understand that I wasn't the same person inside Coach's office as I was out of it.

"You ready to get fucked, boy?" he asked and I felt a little chill running along my spine.

"Y-Yes sir!" I nodded and swallowed hard.

"Good! I love that tight little ass of yours, Russet..." He reached down, feeling my butt through the material of my football pants. He used his hand to guide me over to his desk and pushed me down over it. "Let's see what you got here!"

It was weird being with Coach. For one thing he really liked to talk dirty, I noticed. That was sort of cool though, it made me feel like ... I don't know ... Like I was kind of his property, I guess. That and the way he just pushed me, or pulled me, or told me to do stuff. He wasn't asking, he was giving me orders and I liked it a lot. I wouldn't have minded if he did more of that stuff too, I thought.

I turned my head as he yanked my pants down hard, not bothering to untie them or anything, he just pulled them down far enough to expose my small white butt.

"I ... I brought some of this stuff, Coach," I said a little nervously, since I didn't know what he'd think about that.

When he just laughed at me, I felt kinda relieved. "Goddamn, Russet ... Okay ... You want to feel good too, right? But if I use this stuff, I'm gonna fuck your ass, got it? Not slow and easy makin' love all night, but a good hard man fucking!"

"Yes sir ... I, uh..."

"What?" He stared at me.

"Fuck me hard in ... In my ass ... Coach," I whispered and he smiled, taking the tube and squirting some of the lube stuff onto his fingers.

"Down here?" he asked, shoving his wet fingers into my butt and working them around hard, not gently at all, and it made me squirm and moan a little.

"Y-Yeah!" I grabbed the edges of the big desk and held on as Coach finger fucked my ass, lifting me off my feet actually, and it sort of hurt like that.

"You're nice and tight, boy..." He had two fingers inside my ass, twisting them around and curling them slightly, as if he were tickling me. "But it don't look like you're a virgin!"

"N-No sir..." I whispered and grunted softly as he jammed his fingers in and out of me.

"How many times have you been ass fucked, Russet?"

"J-Just one time ... S-Sir ... Ohhhhh!" He was trying to pick me up by my ass, it felt like.

SLAP

"Yipe!" I gave a little cry of surprise more than pain as Coach spanked my ass hard. It felt like a hot sting, but it passed quickly and then he did it again.

SLAP

"You like that, boy?" He leaned over, whispering in my ear with his fingers still digging wetly inside my butt. "You like it when I spank you?"

"Yessssss..." I hissed between clenched teeth.

SLAP... SLAP

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir!"

SLAP

Coach laughed. "Yes sir ... What?"

SLAP... SLAP

"Yes sir, I like it when..."

SLAP

"Owwww! ... When you spank me!"

"Someday I'm gonna take a belt to your ass, boy!" Coach said and the idea made my tummy quiver nicely. "You figure on likin' that too?"

SLAP

"Y-Yes sir ... God!" My ass felt like it was on fire by then. These weren't little spankings. These were hard, flat of the hand smacks on my little round backside!

"Bite down on this, Russet." Coach had pulled his pen off his clipboard, or maybe out of his pocket, and he slid it between my jaws like a bridle on a horse so I could clamp my teeth on it.

Then he pulled his fingers out and a second later I felt the head of his swollen cock nudging against my anus. He wasn't that much worse or better, depending on your point of view, than Steve had been. My brother had shoved his dick in me hard and fast too. Coach just lined his prick up and shoved as hard as he could, lunging into me really, and his cock, slippery as it was, still hurt quite a lot as it speared balls deep into my butt! I made a loud and long groaning sound, muffled a little just because I was almost biting his pen in two. My ass resisted, of course, but at least I wasn't still a virgin! I think that made it a little easier for me mentally, if not physically.

"Ah! Fuck, boy! You're hotter than hell in there!" Coach had his dick as far inside me as it would go and I felt totally stuffed with it. There'd been a sharp pain, like somebody was shoving a telephone pole in my butt, but then it passed, like the night before with Steve, and all that remained was an aching warmth spreading through my belly.

"Uhhh ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh..." I grunted while he fucked me and my feet weren't even touching the floor. The edge of the desk pushed against my nut cup too, so it kind of hurt a little as it dug into my skin.

"What a sweet ass, Russet ... Sweeter than your brother's even ... Love fucking that ass ... Ohhh boy ... Take it ... Come on, gimme that ass cunt of yours!" He had his hands on my hips, not pulling me though, just pushing down and pinning me in place while he slammed his rigid pole in and out with a steady rhythm.

"Ughh ... Gaaa ... God ... Ugh!" I was going out of my mind with it, my breasts were on fire and pressed hard to the wooden desktop and that made them just feel better somehow. My cunt could feel the pressure in my ass; that big fat cock rocking my pussy, pressing against the walls of my vagina from the other side. It was an intense and desperately teasing.

"I jerked off twice today waiting for this, Russet." Coach was chuckling. "This is gonna be a long hard ride! You feelin' good yet?"

I spit the pen out, mostly because I needed to pant for air and also because it wasn't really hurting much at all anymore. It felt like that cramp I told you about before, and the rest of me just felt too good to pay it much mind.

"Yeah ... Ugh ... Uhhh ... Yeah ... Fuck me, Coach ... Fuck my ass!" I said in between gasps and breaths and groans.

I could hardly believe I was begging a man to fuck me, saying words like that. I was only in the 8th grade! But there I was, being totally used by a man older than my daddy, feeling his hot hard dick jammed into my hungry asshole. I was a boy for him and I wish I'd brought my strap-on! Next time, I promised myself, next time I'd have it just so I could see it and know I was a boy like Coach said I was. He didn't care about my pussy at all; he didn't even want to touch it. Or my tits. All he wanted was my ass and that made me feel good for some reason.

Coach must have fucked me for 20 minutes, I bet. He had me sweating and heaving for air and my clit felt like it would explode if I so much as grazed it with a fingernail! That was maybe the worst thing about that nut cup, it totally prevented any contact with my clit, even though I was pressed tight against the desk. But I was having weird, little semi-orgasms of my own, ass orgasms or something, if that's possible. My whole body would just shake and I squinched my eyes shut, even crying just a little because it would suddenly feel intensely good, way down deep in my ass and even in my pussy. It wasn't a real orgasm, but it was good and it made me just hotter than you can imagine!

Finally Coach started telling me how close he was, how he was gonna soak my ass in man cum! "Ready for it boy? Here it cums ... Ohhh ... Fuck yeah!" He groaned loudly and didn't pause as his cock seemed to swell even more, erupting in my ass with an explosion of warm, creamy sperm inside my butt. Coach just kept fucking me, slamming his dick inside and pulling back to do it again, churning all that cum into something like hot butter, I figured.

I was gasping like a fish out of water by the time Coach was spent. He must have been cumming for five minutes, I thought, although it was probably much shorter. He pulled his cock out with a soft wet plopping sound and stepped back, letting me just sort of lay there, breathing hard on the desk.

"Turn around, boy. We gotta clean this mess up," he grunted and took a few deep breaths himself as I moved slowly. I was incredibly sore again, and stiff as all my muscles seemed to ache. I could feel his semen leaking out of my butthole as I got off the desk and knelt on the floor, taking Coach's soiled penis in my mouth.

"That's it, Russet. You know what to do, huh ... You're about the most cock hungry player I ever had!" He rubbed my head and chuckled as I sucked, licked, and swallowed everything I could. "Natural born faggot!"

When his softening prick had been cleaned to his satisfaction, Coach tucked his penis away and pulled up his gym shorts. "Go on, get a shower, Russet. We're gonna do this again tomorrow, and maybe twice on Saturday til you get good and broke in. Okay?"

I nodded and smiled weakly. "Yes sir," I breathed and licked my lips. I hitched up my football pants and grabbed my lube off the floor where Coach had dropped it, screwing the cap back on as I walked out of his office.

Everybody was long gone now, even Lance and Matt, but that was okay. I'd been in Coach's office for a good 45 minutes probably and I just wanted a shower. I undressed slowly, feeling my muscles protesting, especially in my butt, and I reached down, wiping my fingers across my anus and there was more sperm, streaked pinkish with a little blood. I figured I'd ask Scott about that, worrying for a minute that maybe it wasn't normal. But I'd been seriously reamed by two big cocks in less than 24 hours, so what could I expect?


"Hey, Annie." Greg was lying on his bed when I got home,

"Hey, sis." Henry was in there too, sitting on the floor and sorting my baseball cards. He's my fifth oldest brother and almost two years older than me, like I mentioned. Henry was also the one I liked least because he could be a total jerk, but I still loved him a lot. I just wish he didn't make it so hard sometimes.

"Hi." I looked at them, sort of wishing they weren't in there because I wanted to get my dildo out and look at it some more. The bike ride home had been miserable too, the seat was totally uncomfortable after being freshly butt fucked! That was another thing I wanted to ask Scott about ... Did that soreness ever go away? How long would I have to deal with it?

"Ask her," Henry said softly and reached up and gave Greg a little nudge.

"Shhh..." Greg frowned at him, like I couldn't hear them or something. Sometimes I thought my brothers were retarded.

"Ask me what?"

Greg didn't say anything and Henry pushed him again. "Stop it!" Greg pushed him back a little and then looked at me. "Uh, I was wondering..."

"We..." Henry grinned. "We were wondering."

"Yeah, uh ... We were wondering if you wanted to do that thing again." Greg looked away from me.

"That ... Thing?" I stared at him.

"Yeah, with, um..." Henry swallowed nervously. "With both of us this time."

"What thing, Greg?" I asked in a seriously annoyed voice because I knew exactly what thing they were talking about and I couldn't believe he'd told Henry about it!

"You know." He gave me a hopeful puppy dog smile. "That, uh ... blowjob thing."

"You want me to give you a blow job?" I stared at Greg and then looked at Henry, who I loved of course, but he was the one brother I had who teased me too much. Every chance he got! "And you want one too?"

"Yeah!" Henry smiled. "Come on, sis. It's not like you ain't done it before!" He laughed and looked at Greg, who gave me a sheepish smile.

"I didn't mean to tell him," he said apologetically and shrugged.

Henry was cute, I have to admit. He took after our daddy, like most of my brothers did. Tall with short black hair and soft brown eyes. He had a nice smile too, a really nice smile that fooled a lot of people, and he knew it. So he used it a lot, but I wasn't falling for it.

"No, uh-uh!" I shook my head.

"What?" Henry looked at me, making a face like he couldn't believe I was saying no. "Ann, please! Just once okay? I'll never ask again, I swear! Just one time and that'll be it!"

"No, you guys are assholes!" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Greg wasn't supposed to tell anybody!" I stared pointedly at him. "And I'm not some slut who sucks every dick that comes along!"

"I'm sorry," Greg told me sadly.

"Sis ... Annie! We don't think you're a slut! Come on! You're our sister, not some bimbo ... We just want a blowjob, that's all, you know ... Please! I'll do anything you want, okay?"

"Anything?" I stared at Henry. "Both of you?"

"Yeah!" He nodded and poked Greg in the ribs.

"Okay, yeah..." Greg said reluctantly.

"You gotta do my turn on dishes next week." I looked at Henry. "All week."

"Okay!" he agreed and it was so quick I wondered if I should have demanded more. But it was desperation on his part, I think. He was only 16, just a year older than Greg, and I seriously doubted he'd ever had a blowjob before.

"And you gotta do my turn at laundry the week after that." I looked at Greg and he nodded. "Promise me!"

"I promise, Ann ... Sure, okay."

"Okay." I nodded too and licked my lips. I wondered if this was what Scott had meant by becoming a slut. But these guys were my brothers though, not total strangers, or even kids from school. I loved them both, even if Henry did piss me off a lot sometimes.

"You'd better lock the door."

"Can we see your tits too?" Henry asked and I stared at him.

"You've seen my tits a hundred thousand times, Henry!"

"Yeah but, uh ... Not while you were sucking my dick!" He grinned and I shrugged, not really caring one way or the other.

Greg locked the door while I took off my shirt; I wasn't wearing a bra or anything anyway. "Okay, come on, guys. I'm hungry." I meant it to mean that I wanted to get this over with so I could go downstairs and get some dinner, but of course it sounded like I meant something totally different!

Greg and Henry grinned at each other and laughed while I just rolled my eyes.

"Me first!" Henry said and he started undoing his jeans.

"No, both of you at the same time," I told him.

"What?" Henry froze and looked at me. "Same time?

"Yeah, that's what I want. Otherwise..." I picked up my shirt like I was going to put it back on.

"Uh, okay ... I guess," Greg shrugged.

"I ain't no fag." Henry looked between me and Greg.

"What? Getting a blowjob the same time as your brother don't make you a fag!" I laughed at him. "You're so dense, Henry!"

"I just don't want my dick touching anybody else's, that's all," he said, looking down and sounding a little sullen.

"Jesus, don't worry!" I shook my head. "Now, if you want a blowjob, get over here."

I just sat on my bed at first, but even that hurt my butt a little, so I knelt on the floor instead and that was better. Greg had a nice cock, not too big and not too small. Henry's was a little shorter maybe, but thicker, like that stranger's dick I'd sucked at the rest stop. Except that guy, whoever he'd been, had been real thick! It seemed weird comparing dick sizes like that in my head. But sort of fun too, exciting in a way as those memories came back. I really did love sucking cock now, even though I'd only been doing it a few days. I was really going to enjoy doing both of my brothers at once!

Their cocks were already hard and I reached out, taking Greg in my left hand and Henry in my right, squeezing them gently, and urging them to step a little closer. It was nice holding two hard cocks side by side like that and I could see how Greg's was longer and had just a bit of a curve upward that I hadn't noticed before, while Henry's thick cock stood out straight as an arrow. They're both circumcised, of course, the way all of my brothers are, and I rubbed them slowly, feeling the silky smooth skin that covered their shafts sliding back and forth.

"Suck it, Annie ... Come on!" Henry sounded impatient and I giggled at him, leaning forward to take Greg in my mouth first.

I sucked just the head, playing around it with my tongue and even teasing the little pee hole at the tip. I was definitely getting better at sucking dick, I thought! I kept stroking Henry, but my attention was focused on Greg. I slowly took him deeper into my mouth, all the way to the back until he tickled the entrance to my throat, and then I let him slide back out, glistening wet with my saliva.

After a minut or so, I turned to Henry then and gave him the same treatment, taking all of him into my mouth since it was just the right length so it wouldn't actually have to go in my throat. I pressed my nose into the soft patch of pubic hair he had, wriggling my tongue beneath his fat shaft and making him moan with delight.

"Aw yeah ... Suck it. Jeeze!" he whispered as I worked my mouth back and forth for him, giving him a minute or so before I pulled back.

I alternated like that for a good ten minutes, I think, sucking one and pumping the other, but not too hard or too fast. I didn't want them to cum yet; I wanted to enjoy it. Both of my brothers were leaking precum like crazy and I loved it, even though it doesn't really taste like anything. Just the idea of swallowing something from their cocks gave me a rush. Gradually though, I did start moving faster and sucking them more eagerly, switching back and forth quickly to bring them closer and closer to the edge.

"Ohhh God, Sis ... Suck my cock!" Greg panted softly and Henry echoed his thoughts exactly.

"Yeah, Annie, suck it!"

I could tell they were getting close and that's another good thing about having more experience. I was learning how to tell when a guy was feeling real good and I knew when to back off a little, and when I could really mouth his penis good. I took Greg all the way into my throat with only a little difficulty, he wasn't very long after all, and he loved that! I could feel his hands going to my head as he pushed with his hips. My brother's balls were practically jumping in my fingers and I pulled away from him fast, squeezing his cock with my hand. I went to Henry and did the same thing, sucking him hard and using my tongue, bathing him with warm spit until he too was practically fucking my mouth with the need to cum.

They were both moaning and whispering to me, telling me how good it was, how it was the best thing ever and they swore they'd do anything for me. It seemed sort of funny, actually. Henry didn't even protest when I pulled them closer. My two brothers were standing side by side and turned so I could press their cocks together, working both of them into my mouth at the same time. It was a tight fit and I kind of moved my lips around the both of them, but I couldn't get much more than their cockheads inside.

I jerked their cocks as one, with my fingers wrapped around them. I really had them pressed tightly against each other too, they were so beautiful like that. And when Henry suddenly started cumming, shooting his thick creamy sperm into my mouth, Greg was right behind him as the sensation of having his brother's cock jerking as it spewed cum, pushed him over the edge. Both of them were cumming at the same time and I didn't even try to swallow it all.

It was shooting all over my face, my lips and cheeks and nose, even on my forehead and in my eyes and hair. I couldn't believe how much cum they had! But they were just 15 and 16 years old, so their balls must have been cranking that stuff out by the gallon! I was getting a serious paint job, my two brothers spurting like crazy on my pretty face and I loved it! It didn't seem gross or anything and I stroked them, both of those hot cocks together in my small fists, milking my brothers for every drop.

"Ohhh goddamn! That was awesome!" Henry grinned like a fool as he looked down at me.

"Jeez, Annie! That was better than yesterday!" Greg was smiling too and I knelt there, my face covered with my brothers' sperm, smiling back up at them and licking my lips.

"Don't forget what you guys promised!" I told them.

"I won't!" Greg swore, "Laundry for a week! No sweat, Ann!"

I was scooping cum off my face with my fingers and licking them clean when there was a FLASH and a soft little whirring noise. I looked to my right and stared at my brother Henry who was holding an old camera!

FLASH

"Gotcha!" he grinned at me and took another one as I got to my feet, but he was already running out of the room.

"Henry! You jerk! Get back here!" I screamed, but he was laughing and running down the stairs.

"Later, Sis!" he shouted and I shook my head, totally unable to leave the room with my cum covered face!

I glared at Greg and he just looked down at his feet.

"You knew he had a camera, didn't you?" I walked over and pushed him in the chest. "Didn't ya!"

"Yeah, uh ... Yeah."

"You asshole! You better get that film, Greg! I want it ripped up and burned! That's so wrong, man!" I felt pretty pissed right about then.

"Okay, yeah. I'll get it." He looked miserable. Poor, sweet, guilty Greg.

"You'd better!" I warned him. "Or I'll never talk to you again!"

I never did get a chance to talk with Scott, and Steve was busy again too, but that was okay. I felt so tired and it had been a very, very busy week for me! I cleaned myself up, had some dinner with Greg, Mark, and David, and then went to lay on my tummy on my bed and do some homework. I did finally get to play with my strap-on again, putting it on and sliding underneath the covers. I even masturbated with it, finding that the movement of my hand made it rock nicely against my clit and I even had an orgasm. But just a little one because I was still mad at Henry and thinking about him too much. That asshole.


That night turned into the next day, Friday, and Lance and me were going straight over to Matt's house after football practice. John and Kyle were coming over after dinner, so I packed an overnight bag with extra clothes and my toothbrush and stuff. I put my dildo in there too, buried at the bottom. I still wasn't sure what my best friends would think of it, I just hoped they wouldn't laugh at me, you know?

"Hey, you guys?" I started saying while we rode our bikes to practice. "Uh, I gotta talk to Coach after practice, so can you guys wait for me?"

"What are you always talking to Coach for?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah, dude, like everyday you disappear," Lance chimed in. "What's up with that?"

"I think he just wants me to wait until everybody else is done in the showers." I made a face. That seemed like a really good excuse though, even a likely one, sort of, and the guys believed it, I thought. Or at least hoped. Like I said before, I wasn't really good at lying.

"Yeah, some of those guys are dorks, man!" Lance laughed. "Like they've never seen a guy's tits before!"

I smiled when I heard that, because it just came out so naturally. They hadn't been feeling me up on Monday, I'd realized. They didn't even think of me that way, except maybe when they'd seen me naked changing into my football uniform. I thought Matt had sort of looked at my pussy a little bit more than he ever had before. But even so, it was just nice to have friends like that. All the same though, if my boobs kept growing they weren't going to be 'guy tits' for very much longer!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.