Summer Love
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by callmeQ67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A wealthy socialite sets out to seduce a thirteen-year-old lifeguard at her country club. The young girl, seeking comfort following a family tragedy, has no idea what she's getting into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When we left our young heroine, Courtney and her best friend had offered up their bodies to a crowd of randy lesbians. But the two girls would give up a lot more before the night was through.

From her position outside, the stout masculine bouncer tried to picture what might be going on in the bar. Maybe the two sexy little girls with the 'FUCK TOY' collars were doing a strip tease for the crowd? God, that would be hot. Maybe, judging from the sounds she heard, they were even putting on a sex show for the women inside ... The more she thought about it, the more she fumed. It seemed to her that people like Brooke got whatever they wanted, while she was always left out in the cold.

"Fuck 'em all," she said as she left her post.

Once inside she could hardly believe her eyes. The scene she beheld was far beyond her wildest imaginings. The two gorgeous teens were each circled by women licking, stroking, and fondling their tender young flesh. It was the most depraved thing she'd ever witnessed, and she'd seen a thing or two in her day.

She instantly decided to get her own share of Courtney's nubile thirteen-year-old body. Shoving a college age girl out of the way, the tattooed bouncer paused to drink in the sight. Courtney was naked but for her white knee socks. Her skin was damp with sweat, and her pubic hair was matted with saliva from dozens of mouths and her own slippery girl goo. As she recovered from yet another orgasm, her creamy breasts rose and fell with each ragged breath. The bouncer noticed that even though the girl lay flat on her back, her firm young titties held their shape, pointing straight at the ceiling.

In other words, she looked ravishing.

"You are a dirty little fuck toy, aren't you?" growled the bouncer.

"No," whimpered Courtney.

"We'll see about that," the bouncer said, and she picked up Courtney in her strong arms and carried her to one of the heavy oak trestle tables in the center of the room. The little brunette was utterly helpless as she was laid out amid the bottles and glasses and spilled beer.

The thickset bouncer dropped her jeans and straddled Courtney's face, pressing her heavy thighs together. Cradling the little girl's head in one of her meaty paws, she used two fingers of her other hand to spread open her shaved cunt lips. She had a gold ring in one of her labia.

"Eat me, little girl," she said.

Meanwhile, Kristen arched her back as yet another shattering orgasm ripped through her slender body. The college basketball player who'd just finished with her was exchanging high fives with her teammates. "Please," said Kristen, "no more. I can't take it." The thin blonde tweener appeared spent. Hair was plastered to her forehead with sweat, and her arms and legs hung limp.

"Don't quit on me now, girl," said Yolanda. "I need to get me some of that pretty little cootchie." When the little girl struggled, two of Yolanda's teammates spread Kristen's legs wide while another held her arms stretched over her head. The big woman squeezed the young girl's pussy lips together with her fingers, making her tiny clit pop out. "Mmmmm," she said. "That do look sweet." Then she covered Kristen's entire sex with her mouth, burrowing her tongue in the virgin channel, drawing out the juices from within.

"Oh fuck," sighed little blonde Kristen. "Oh my god..."

Another of the black members of the team began to pinch Kristen's fat pink nipples, making her squirm. "Look at the size of these things," she said. She looked over at the table where Courtney was noisily licking the bouncer's pierced cunt. "Your friend seems to like eating pussy," she said. "I think it's your turn to show what you can do." She quickly climbed onto the bar and lowered her crotch to Kristen's mouth.

Kristen had never seen a black woman's pussy before. The outer lips were dark purple, almost black, but inside was bright pink. Not only that, the curled inner lips protruded a good inch. The smell was musky, enticing. As the other girls on the team cheered, the tweener began eating her first black pussy. Waiflike blonde Kristen had eaten Courtney's pussy for the first time less than a week before, and now here she was eating a total stranger as dozens of women and two bartenders watched. And she loved it.

Her surrender was like throwing a switch. Suddenly everyone decided that they, too, wanted to be eaten by the cute teenagers. Brooke had long since given up trying to maintain any sort of order. The women crowded and jostled each other in their hurry to have Courtney and Kristen lick their gooey honey pots. Brooke didn't mind since most were handing her fifty, sixty, or even one hundred dollars for the privilege, and the locker room fund was growing faster than she had imagined possible.

Everyone there was affected by sight of the two sexy teens gobbling pussy like there was no tomorrow. At one table sat four members of the Westchester College branch of Chi Omega sorority. All were twenty-one-year-old seniors. All of them came from upper middle class backgrounds and drove expensive cars purchased by their fathers. Two were blonde, one a brunette, and one a redhead. They teased the boys unmercifully but never fucked them.

They were the kind of girls about whom it was said that butter wouldn't melt in their mouths.

The four sorority girls hadn't contributed to the locker room fund. They got enough pussy back at the Chi Omega house, and they thought it was beneath them to pay for it. But it was impossible to watch the young teenagers service women of all ages, shapes and sizes, and not become aroused. The problem was that Andrea, one of the blondes, had begun her period the day before. Like most women their age living in close quarters, they all tended to get their periods at the same time. The other three started to bleed that morning.

Andrea was the first to say it. "I'm so fucking horny. I wonder what that little girl would do if I stuck my dirty cunt in her face."

"Oh my god!" said Beth, the redhead. "That's so nasty."

"Don't tell me you weren't thinking about it," Andrea said.

"Well ... I'm horny, too. But I can't imagine anyone eating my pussy when I'm ... like this."

"I can't imagine any of you doing it," Andrea said. "But one of those little tramps..."

The four girls watched as Courtney ate the hairy snatch of a woman in her late fifties or early sixties. "Oh, yes!" the woman cried. "Shove your tongue all the way inside me!"

"Fuck it," Andrea said. "I don't care what anyone thinks. I've got to get some of that now." She stood and walked over the table where the sixtyish woman had just cum hard. The other three sorority girls followed.

Courtney wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up. A very pretty blonde wearing fashionable designer clothes stood before her.

"Hello there, little fuck toy," Andrea said. "Do you think I'm sexy?" She posed with a hand on her hip. With the other hand she tossed her hair back over one shoulder.

"Yes," Courtney said. "You're beautiful."

Andrea smiled. "You're pretty cute yourself. Wanna have some fun?"

"Okay," said our intrepid heroine.

Andrea began unbuttoning her pink cashmere sweater. "I need to get a little more comfortable first," she said. In fact, her comfort had nothing to do with it. Andrea had a superb body and she was excited by the thought of so many women admiring it. She unzipped and removed her skirt and pulled off her pink camisole with the lacy trim. Under it she wore nothing. Her upturned B-cup breasts needed no bra.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked Courtney.

"Yes," Courtney said. "They're perfect."

By this time a number of curious women were listening. "Come here and suck them," said Andrea imperiously.

Courtney crawled to the edge of the table. She looked up at Andrea with her big brown eyes as she sucked the college girl's nipples until they were stiff.

"Mmmm, that's good," Andrea said. "Are you ready to do my pussy?"

"Um ... okay," answered Courtney.

"You have to ask nicely."

"Please," said little Courtney. "I want your pussy."

"That's better," Andrea said, and she took a step back from the table and turned around. Looking over her shoulder at Courtney, she slid her panties down slowly, wiggling her perfect round ass. Everyone but Courtney saw the telltale string dangling from her vagina.

The crowd stirred.

"Now lie on your back," said the blonde sorority girl, "with your head right here." She used the tip of one flawless nail to indicate the very edge of the table. Courtney did as she was told, her long chestnut mane falling nearly to the floor. Andrea looked around at the circle of women and pulled out her tampon. It was almost completely soaked with menstrual blood. She tossed it away casually, then backed up until she straddled Courtney's face.

"Do you think I have a pretty pussy?" Andrea asked, stroking Courtney's cheek. The pussy in question was shaven, plump and seemingly perfect. It looked clean and fresh. Courtney nodded, looking at it hungrily. "Then eat it, bitch," Andrea said, and she shoved the little girl's face against her crotch.

Courtney ate. There was a collective gasp from the women around them.

"Oooooo, yeah," said Andrea. "Lick my clit, you dirty little slut." She grabbed the back of Courtney's head with both hands and rubbed the girl's mouth over her sex.

"Jesus, that's fucking nasty," said Beth, as streaks of blood appeared on Courtney's cheeks. "But so hot." She pulled her panties down so as to save time when her turn came.

"Mmmm, yes, you dirty whore," Andrea said. "Tongue-fuck my hole." She humped the little girl's mouth as she came, her pretty face a mask of lust. If Courtney had any idea what was happening, she didn't show it. She had totally given herself to satisfying this beautiful older girl. A circle of cheering women had grown around them, but Courtney paid them no heed.

Linzie, the brunette of the foursome, found the cute little teenager irresistible. "I've got to have a taste of her," she said to her friends, and climbed onto the table and began licking little Courtney's very wet pussy. The other two squeezed and played with the tweener's mushroom-capped tits.

When Andrea was finally sated, she looked down at the brunette cutie, whose mouth and cheeks were now smeared with dark blood. "You're not bad," she said, and walked over to pick up her drink, as comfortable in her nakedness as a Greek goddess.

Beth instantly took her place. She didn't bother to undress, merely hiked up her skirt and settled her crotch on Courtney's face. She had already removed her tampon. Andrea strolled back to where her three friends were amusing themselves with the young girl. She took a sip of her drink and said, "Those really are some great tits for a thirteen-year-old."

Andrea began to roughly squeeze Courtney's puffy nipples. The blonde sorority girl, in case you haven't guessed by now, had a cruel streak a mile wide. She enjoyed hearing Courtney's squeals as she twisted the young girl's fat nips. "Hold her other arm, Meghan," Andrea said to the fourth Chi Omega girl. As redheaded Beth held Courtney's mouth to her cunt, Andrea began to slap the young girl's breasts. She liked they way they rebounded to their original shape, and the way her red handprints slowly blossomed on them.

Brooke had watched the scene with interest, but she thought the bitchy college girl had gone too far. She was on her way to Courtney's rescue when the little girl managed to free her mouth from Beth's pussy long enough to cry out, "Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

Linzie had been eating Courtney all the while, and she had a silver stud in her tongue that she was using to great effect. Beth and Courtney came at the same time, the redhead holding the girl's mouth to her dripping sex, Courtney's body thrashed on the table while Linzie's tongue drilled her virgin fuckhole.

That Courtney is a natural born submissive, thought Brooke, as she watched the last two menstruating college coeds use the little girl to get themselves off.

When they were finally through with her, a pair of women, both aging hippies, took pity and led the teenager to the ladies room. Courtney was shocked when she saw her face in the washroom mirror. Her chin, lips and cheeks were covered with drying smears of blood and girl cum. "Oh god," she said. "What is wrong with me?" The collar around her neck spelled out exactly how she felt about herself at that moment. It's true, she thought. I'm just a dirty fuck toy.

But her good Samaritans would have none of it. They dried her tears, helped her to wash her face, and reapplied her makeup. They told her she was beautiful, and how much they had enjoyed watching her. They hugged and caressed her. And in spite of their noble intentions, they were getting turned on.

"This will make you feel better," said one, lighting a joint.

When Kristen walked in a few minutes later, Courtney was slouched in a toilet stall smoking weed, while the two women knelt on the floor, taking turns eating her juicy thirteen-year-old cunt. The tweeners finally emerged from the ladies room nearly half an hour later, dressed once again in their schoolgirl outfits, their hair brushed and makeup restored. They had both cum at least twice, and they were both stoned for the first time in their lives.

Some of the women left the bar during this interval, deciding they'd had enough debauchery for one night. While the bouncer was letting them out, she greeted two other women who had been waiting to get in. They quietly took seats in a dark corner. Oddly, they were both dressed in dark suits and fedoras, like 1930s gangsters.

Brooke was waiting for the two sexy teenagers, microphone in hand. Order had more or less been restored. "Now that our two guests of honor have returned looking much refreshed," Brooke said, "it's time for the second part of the evening's entertainment. As promised, before this night is over Kristen and Courtney will be virgins no more."

A cheer went up.

"In keeping with the purpose of this event," Brooke went on, "we're going to have an auction to raise funds for the new locker room." She looked out at her audience. "Can you guess what's going to be on the auction block?"

"That's right," said Brooke, acknowledging the applause. "Up for auction is the privilege of deflowering our two young virgins. We'll start with Kristen here. Kristen, climb up here and give everyone another look at you."

Several women helped the child up onto the bar and none could resist touching and caressing her. "Now then, ladies," Brooke said, "you've have had a chance to sample Kristen's charms, and you know how hot she is. And I'm sure many of you can confirm the fact that her, ah, maidenhead is still in one piece."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.