Summer Love
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by callmeQ67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A wealthy socialite sets out to seduce a thirteen-year-old lifeguard at her country club. The young girl, seeking comfort following a family tragedy, has no idea what she's getting into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Melinda Lunsford willed herself to focus as she waited for the serve, gripping her racquet with both hands. Down 5-4 in the third set, Melinda had just evened the game at deuce. "Come on, god damn it," she said to herself. "Just two more points and we're five-all." Melinda was expecting the serve to come down the middle to her backhand side, but her opponent fooled her by swinging it out wide to her forehand. She lunged and got her racquet on the ball, just managing to block it weakly crosscourt. Melinda's fleet-footed adversary was there at the net, easily punching away a volley winner.

Brooke grinned at her across the net. "Match point," she gloated.

Melinda and Brooke played weekly at the Westchester Country Club tennis courts, but in all their previous matches nothing more than a round of drinks was riding on the outcome. Melinda, a starter on her college tennis team, won most of the time. Brooke was taller, fitter and stronger than Melinda, but usually she lacked the blonde's finesse.

Which was why Melinda had allowed herself to make such an ill-considered bet. Brooke had been after Melinda to share her new thirteen-year-old fuck toy, but Melinda was reluctant. She'd only introduced Courtney to the pleasures of girl-girl sex two weeks earlier, and she wasn't yet ready to give up her exclusive relationship.

"I'll tell you what," Brooke had said. "If I win our match tomorrow, you have to share the little doll with me."

"Fat fucking chance," Melinda replied. "What are you going to give me when I win?"

Brooke thought for a moment. "If you win, I'll be your slave for a week." Like Melinda, Brooke had a dominant personality. The idea of the lovely, headstrong brunette taking orders from her was too enticing to pass up.

"Deal," she'd said.

Now, on the brink of defeat, the bet was looking like a huge mistake. Brooke was playing the match of her life. "I can still win this," Melinda told herself as she took her position in the ad court, but her confidence had wilted. When Brooke's service ace kissed the line to end the match, Melinda could only shake her head in disgust.

An hour later, after showering and driving to Melinda's house, the two women sipped cold drinks as they waited for young Courtney to arrive. Similar in age and personality, the women were very different physically. Melinda was a fair skinned, blue eyed blonde with very feminine curves, while Brooke had short, dark brown hair and a lean, almost muscular physique. Her small breasts needed no bra, and her olive skin tanned easily.

"Look," Melinda was saying, "I know we had an agreement, but she's such a sweet little thing, I feel like a dirty pimp handing her over to you."

"What are you afraid of? Do you think I'll turn her into a butch little dyke?"

"Well, yeah. Courtney is such a girly girl, and I love that about her. I'd hate to see her start swearing and spitting like a truck driver."

"Unfair," said Brooke. "I'm not crude like that, and you know it."

"All the same, I'd rather be there the first time you two--"

"You want to do her together?" asked Brooke. She had already begun to imagine the possibilities.


Courtney was in a hurry. She peddled hard, her long chestnut pony tail swaying behind her. She was glad for the cooling breeze as she began to get overheated from the sun and the exertion. Little Courtney didn't want to be dripping sweat when she arrived at Melinda's house, though strangely her lover didn't seem to mind it a bit.

Over the previous two weeks, Courtney had established something of a routine. She rode her bike to Melinda's house every afternoon, and the older woman tutored her in the myriad ways two women can give each other pleasure.

Courtney was an excellent student.

When she arrived, the teenager was surprised to find another guest at Melinda's house. For an instant, Courtney thought the tall, dark figure was a man, but a look at her smooth, attractive face soon dispelled that notion. The stranger's eyes seemed to drink her in, from her sneakers and ankle socks, up her smooth legs to her silky nylon soccer shorts, and on to her ribbed cotton tank top. They paused at her braless breasts, then finally moved up to her face.

The examination left Courtney feeling a bit uneasy as she was introduced. Brooke, dressed in black trousers and a white shirt, shook her hand with a powerful grip. She towered over Courtney. The teen was just five feet tall, and Brooke was nearly six. Practically eye level with the woman's nipples, Courtney couldn't help noticing they were poking through the material of her shirt. More unsettling, though, was the woman's stare. She felt the way a lamb must feel when it senses the presence of the wolf.

"Have a seat, Courtney," said Melinda. "Let me get you something to drink. Brooke and I are having vodka tonics. Would you like to try one?"

Courtney brightened. Melinda didn't usually offer her alcohol. "Yes, please," she said.

After a bit of chat about school and sports, and after downing half her drink, Courtney was feeling much more relaxed. Maybe Brook wasn't so scary after all. With her close-cropped hair she had an appealing boyish quality and looked very young, though she told Courtney she was thirty-four.

But when Brooke said, "Melinda's told me so much about you," the teen was instantly on her guard.

"She ... she has?" Courtney glanced at Melinda, who looked miserable.

"Yes," Brooke went on. "She says you're so sweet and thoughtful, and very willing to learn."

"Um ... yeah..." mumbled Courtney.

"And," said Brooke, looking straight into the girl's innocent young face, "she says you're the best little pussy licker she's ever met."

Courtney felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. She couldn't believe that her lover had told this woman her most intimate secret. Courtney herself had told no one, not even her neighbor and best friend, Kristen. She stood up feeling stunned and betrayed, wishing she could disappear. Looking towards Melinda for support, she found none. Her mentor was staring pointedly in the other direction.

Sensing Courtney was about to bolt for the door, Brooke stood up too, gripping the girl's arms firmly.

"Please don't be upset," she said. "Melinda didn't mean to hurt you." Courtney looked down at her shoes. "I know she's your first lover and you really care about her, but it's a big world out there. You're going to have many more lovers as you grow up, so ... so maybe it's time for you to expand your horizons."

"Wh--what do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sure Melinda is a good teacher, but everyone makes love a little differently. Maybe there are some things I could teach you as well."

"I don't know..."

"Look at me, gorgeous," said Brooke, raising the girl's chin. Courtney appeared to be on the verge of tears as she looked up into Brooke's penetrating eyes. "We're going to make you feel things you've never even imagined."

The word 'we' set off a tiny warning alarm, but when Brooke began to nibble her bare shoulder and neck, Courtney's brain refused to process the signal. "Give me a little kiss, okay?" said Brooke. The tall woman's kiss was so soft and tender that Courtney's fear was pushed to the background. When Brooke wrapped those strong arms around her and squeezed, Courtney felt she was falling into an abyss. It was like the feeling she got when going over the top of that first big hill on a roller coaster.

When Brooke kissed her again, she let the older woman's tongue slide into her mouth, wanting it. She kissed back, and Brooke sucked on her tongue, setting off sparks than ran through her nervous system. Courtney was bent backwards and she clung to the older woman's neck to keep from falling. Melinda noticed how small, almost fragile she looked in Brooke's arms.

As their searing kiss went on and on, with Brooke's hands squeezing her juicy round butt, Courtney felt the need building inside her, like a fever that started in her loins and spread its warmth all over her body. When Brooke finally ended the kiss, Courtney was fairly panting with adolescent desire. Her knees felt weak and her pussy throbbed. Her mouth was open, her lips wet with saliva. Part of her still wanted to run away, but a flame had been lit inside her and it threatened to ignite a bonfire. It had something to do with that helpless feeling...

Brooke slowly reached out to touch the tips of Courtney's breasts. The young teen sighed when Brooke's thumbs stroked her rock hard nipples, then moaned deep in her throat when she pinched them. "Jesus, Courtney," said Brooke. "Your tits are amazing. I've gotta see 'em."

Taking Courtney's shirt by the hem, she pulled it up roughly. The thirteen-year-old brunette raised her arms submissively. When the girl's upturned breasts came into view, Brooke could only whisper in awe. "Oh my god," she said. "They're so beautiful." Courtney felt a kind of ache spread out from her nipples.

Courtney's boobs had only begun to sprout a year or so earlier, but she'd already outgrown her B-cup bras, and filled a C nicely. Her tits were now in that state of early teen perfection to which the laws of gravity seem not to apply. They stuck out from her small frame in the most tantalizing way, without a hint of sag. With puffy, bubble gum pink aureoles, the creamy cupcakes were themselves set off by the dark tan of the rest of her skin.

Falling to her knees, Brooke gazed at the teen titties reverently. She hesitated to touch them, for fear of spoiling their sublime perfection. The longer she waited, the more the ache in Courtney's nipples seemed to grow. At last, looking down at the older woman, the girl took Brooke's hands and placed them on her nascent teenaged breasts.

At first Brooke handled them gently, like fragile treasures. She ran her fingers around their perimeters, along the perfect curve at the bottom, and finally to the sensitive nipples. But as her forceful personality reasserted itself, the randy dyke began to squeeze harder, watching her fingers sink into the pliable flesh. When she twisted the fat pink mushroom caps she was encouraged by Courtney's whimper of pleasure. She sucked the tip of one breast into her mouth, grazing it with her teeth, and Courtney's fingers twined through her short hair.

Releasing Courtney's nipple, Brooke looked up at the girl as she allowed drool to fall from her open mouth onto the child's breast. The little teenager gasped when the woman's tongue spread saliva over her jutting white-and-pink flesh cones, then blew on her skin. They both watched the nipples crinkle under the cool air.

"Turn around," said the older woman suddenly forceful, her hands at the girl's waist. Courtney now faced Melinda, who stared at her young lover with glazed eyes, one hand between her legs. The buxom blonde had to admit that it was arousing to watch little Courtney being seduced by her friend. The young teen, clad only in her soccer shorts and sneakers, stood with her head thrown back as Brooke caressed her tits from behind.

"Look at these fucking tits, Melinda," Brooke said. "Thirteen years old, and they're twice the size of mine already."

Melinda could only nod and stare.

"Let's get these off," said Brooke, finally taking her hands away from Courtney's spectacular breasts. Slipping her fingers under the waistband of the girl's shorts, she lowered them slowly, careful not to take the panties down too.

Courtney didn't own any underwear that she considered 'sexy.' Most of her panties were similar to the ones she wore now--patterned cotton bikinis. These were pale yellow with little red strawberries on them. Brooke thought they were perfect. Their childish innocence only served to accentuate Courtney's youth and inexperience.

While Courtney stepped out of her soccer shorts, Brooke feasted her eyes on the girl's round butt. She squeezed the firm cheeks with both hands, then gathered the material of her panties in one fist and pulled it up tight to reveal the flawless teen globes. The usually invisible peach fuzz covering her smooth rump glowed in the afternoon sun. "Oh fuck, that's gorgeous," said Brooke in awe. She gently sank her teeth into Courtney's right cheek, while the teenager looked back over her shoulder and giggled.

Melinda's hand was busy under the hem of her dress as she watched her friend, still fully dressed in trousers and shirt, worshipping her teen lover's ass. As she looked on, Brooke eased Courtney's panties down. The scent of aroused teen pussy filled the dyke's nostrils. With the cotton stretched between the teenager's knees, Brooke lowered her face to the damp material. "Mmmmm," she mumbled, licking Courtney's sweet cream from the gusset of her panties. Brooke sucked up every trace of teen pussy juice before taking Courtney's knickers the rest of the way down.

"Bend over, Courtney," Brooke ordered. "Spread your legs." The teenager opened her legs wide and bent at the waist. Sunlight glistened on the child's slick labia. "Touch the floor," said Brooke, and with the suppleness of youth, Courtney bent until her palms were flat on the hardwood. Melinda groaned with lust as she watched her young lover, clad only in her sneakers, wantonly display herself to her butch friend.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.