Robin Part 2 - Cover

Robin Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of my Robin story; having become the toy of two teen aged hotel employees the night before, Robin becomes prey to one of them again, being their 'pig' as she had been the night before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Robin paced around the large hotel room like a caged tiger. The events of the night before were never far from her mind. She knew, in a vague sort of way, that being in the city should have given her a charge with the anticipation of being out and shopping but that was far from her mind.

Just that morning they'd ordered coffee and breakfast from room service. Robin answered the door, already finished showering and with her hair done but in a robe.

The room service waiter, another young man, hispanic, she believed, had given her a searing look and a nod as he brought in the tray.

She thanked him and tipped him and got another of those looks from her; she was, probably for the first time, aware of what it meant to have a man look at you as though he were taking your clothes off.

She leaned against the door and breathed hard, after he 'd gone, totally surprised by her strong reaction. But then, she realized, her mind and feelings were still dominated by last night, the sexual dominance of the two young bell hops, and, more shocking, her own happy submission to whatever they wanted. She also recognized a twinge of regret that they hadn't had more time.

It also turned Jason on, and their love making, when the two domineering young men had gone, was frantic. She was even outrageously anxious to get Jason into her asshole. It had been a wild night.

But none of it, she realized right then, had cooled her down.

It was then that Jason came into the room.

"Coffee here, love?" he asked.

"Yes, and some breakfast. But, Jason, I have to tell you that the room service waiter looked at me, as though he knew that I wasn't wearing anything under this robe and like he knew all about last night."

Jason laughed: "Gee, babe, maybe he does; I bet that the news that there's a submissive hottie in #352 would spread like wild fire among the staff."

"Do you think so really?" she asked, not sure if that turned her on more or if it really dismayed her.

"Problem?" he asked, putting his arms around her.

"No, honey, I don't think so; I remember the way it was with you, after they ... those ... uh ... kids left last night and that was for me worth everything."

"It was special," Jason said, accompanied by a kiss. "Just make sure that you tell me about your adventures today. Every bit."

"Today?" she said, not wanting to admit to herself that she was ripe for more of the same from the bell hops. "Adventures?"

"Don't be coy, sweetie," Jason said. "You loved it; you basked in being told what to do and you probably want more and more."

"Oh, I hope not!' she said with a little wail. But she knew that she wasn't too sure, and she knew that he was aware of it too.

He left shortly after that for one of the meetings that were being held with this assembly thing that he was at. It left her at loose ends. She went into the bedroom and put on panties and a bra and her track suit. She idly thought that she might go out for a run later but would wear, instead of the track suit, her running pants. She thought that she'd have something to drink and decide later. She realized then that what she really wanted, although it was early, was a coke. But she knew that there was a machine just down the hall.

In the track suit, she went out and strolled down the hall to get the coke from the machine. She laughed at her own disappointment that she hadn't called room service for the coke.

But fate, or life, choose your own poison here, had more in store for Robin that morning, and it was going to be more of the same as last night.

As she walked down the hall, she passed a room with someone just opening it. It seemed to be a linen room. She looked in idly and then was rooted to the spot. There, framed at the doorway, was the younger of the two bell boys from last night.

Robin stopped and didn't know what to do immediately. It was as though all of her tension from that morning, that morning after what had happened, burst upon her just then.

What happened next was probably the very strangest part of it all. He looked at her, and recognized her immediately. He quickly did two things, one was negligible, except that it added to Robin's building sexual tension, but the other set the scene for the next hour or so of Robin's life, an hour that would be as intense as possible.

He spoke to her softly and said only one word: "Robin!"

She stopped, as though the word was the very key to turning her into whatever it was that he wanted.

She stopped dead in her tracks and said a brief and soft: "Yes."

Then the other thing happened and the quality of Robin's submission was immediately tested and pushed to a new level. He opened the door. That's all that he did, he opened the door. But as soon as it was opened, he stepped back and held the door open for her.

At a different time, or under different circumstances Robin would maybe have only looked at him, wondered and passed on her way down the hall to get her soda. But she was now the product of the previous night.

The words, her words, certainly heart felt, of the night before coursed through her mind again, as she was confronted with him: "I'm a pig; I'm especially a pig for you..."

It's what Robin remembered right then there, and so, this time, unlike any other time, she just went into the room. There was no question; there was no fuss. She just did it, as though mesmerized; she went in knowing that she was the same person who allowed this boy, for he was that, on the previous night to dominate her, stuff his cock in her mouth, and in her pussy and then ... and then ... and then ... actually piss on her, in her hair, in her mouth. Right there, exactly then Robin was that same person, and gave in to the same feeling the same desire to do what she was told, what she was told by this one. She might well regret it later but here and now it felt like her only choice.

And just like dominoes, the actions continued and Robin simply allowed herself to be governed by them. He stood smiling at her, and only once more said the word:

"Robin!"

"Yes," she responded softly to him, staring at him, loving his dark eyes and being drawn into the depth of them. She was the bird, he was the snake.

"Hands up, Robin!" he said.

She complied; she raised her hands up in the air, as he told her to do. When she did it, it pleased him immensely, since it showed him that she was as compliant now as she had been the night before. And he said so:

"Same Robin, same cooperative pig?"

He said it in a voice so soft that she almost had to lean in to him to hear what it was that he was saying. But she did hear it, and she responded:

"Yes, sir," she said.

It never occurred to her to see the strangeness in her calling him 'sir'. She, a woman of almost 50 and he, a kid in his mid teens. But in this situation he was the 'sir', of that she she was aware. But he wasn't satisfied with what she'd said.

"'Yes, sir' what? Robin?" he prompted, as he said it he reached out and took hold of one of the nipples on her big tits. He pinched it immediately as hard as he possibly could.

Robin squealed for him, and he loved the squealing.

"Tell me, Robin," he prompted again.

"Yes, sir," She said, "Same cooperative pig as last night, very same pig, sir."

Robin was lost! Just lost here in the linen room with her young, curly headed, dark eyed captor, and she was positively in lust with him and the situation.

He put his head forward and licked her lips. She tried to capture his tongue and failed, pouting and moaning at her loss due to this failure.

But he had his hands on the hem of her tee shirt, and was drawing it up and over her head. She cooperated by keeping her hands in the air to let the tee shirt be taken off, and even when the tee shirt was off, she kept her hands in the air, since he hadn't told her that she could put them down yet.

He looked at her appreciatively, her large tits straining at the fabric of her bra, the nipples standing out as though they had a life of their own. He whispered to her softly:

"Big titted Robin!'

"Yes," she said, "That's me."

"Then say it; say it after me," he said next.

"I'm big titted Robin; I'm the pig from room 352!"

Robin didn't hesitate at all now:

"I'm big titted Robin," she said breathlessly, "I'm the pig from room 352."

"I let boys take my clothes off; I let them fuck me! I share my holes with them," he prompted next.

"I let boys take my clothes off; I let them fuck me! I share my holes with them!" she said as though hypnotized.

"Good girl," he said to her, winning a smile from her. "Keep your arms up there, Robin, until I'm finished here."

"Yes, sir," she said automatically and kept her arms in the air, as he knelt and began to pull down her track suit pants.

She was wearing a pair of 'granny style' white cotton panties.

"Oh, Robin, Robin," he said in a disappointed voice. "Ugly panties! I'm so disappointed."

"I am sorry, sir," she hastened to say, "I simply had no notion."

"But you should have," he said next, "Should have known that we were not finished with you."

"Yes, I know," she said, "Forgive me!"

"It will mean by and by punishment, you know, Robin," he concluded.

"Yes, I know," she said to him, realizing that if it was what he wanted, then it was what was going to happen.

He pulled her panties down and off, and, with her watching every step, moved over to the waist basket and put the panties in. Next went the bra and this he set aside.

"No more panties like these, while you're in my hotel, Robin," he said severely.

"Yes, sir," she replied, "I understand."

Then he walked around her, letting his hand trail along her tits and nipples; he was talking to her, as he went, and took in her lovely nakedness:

"So what were you going to do today, Robin?" he asked.

"I think that I will go for a run in the park, sir," she said.

"Oh," he responded, "Is that how you stay in shape, Robin?"

"Yes, sir, it is," she said, arms still in the air but breathing hard now because he was running his hand down her stomach, and the hand was heading for her pubic hair, rich and auburn.

"Lovely thatch, Robin," he said, continuing to use her name almost in a hypnotizing way.

"Thank you, sir," she said and then she shrieked, as he grabbed a handful of her pubic hair and pulled up on it, raising the older woman to her toes.

"Makes me want to do this, Robin," he said, smiling, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Noooo, sir," she said in obvious distress.

"But you've got an hour for me and my friends, don't you, Robin?" he asked sweetly, letting her pubic hair go, and letting her go back down off of her toes.

"Yes, sir," she said, there were tears now in her eyes from the pain that he'd caused pulling her pubic hair.

"Good, girl," he said patronizingly, "Let me just get our Robin ready."

"Ready?" she asked.

"Do you need to know, sweets?" he asked her politely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.