Dana's Leak - Cover

Dana's Leak

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2010 by Jana Cleveland

Erotica Sex Story: a black woman gets a visit from a white handyman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   .

Dana Stevenson, a fresh-from-a-divorce Black woman, stood by the kitchen sink as she called a plumber because the pipes were leaking. She was little frantic at first, afraid that the pipes would burst. But as soon as the handyman came over, she was at ease.

She opened the door and let him in the house. He said to her, "Miss Stevenson, I'm Peter and I'm here to fix a leak."

Dana got a good look at Peter. He was 6-foot-2, well-built, dark-haired, blue-eyed, and white. She didn't mind the handyman being white at all.

"The kitchen's right this way." Dana said as she showed him the way to the kitchen.

Once Peter started working on the kitchen sink, Dana began working on her project in the home office. She works as a legal adviser/secretary as her day job. It had been a long time since she had any action since she and her husband had divorced, yet she wondered about being in bed with a white man. A couple of minutes later, she stepped out of the office and secretly watched Peter as he worked on the plumbing in the kitchen.

She quietly studied his well-built body, which was mostly covered by a white wifebeater tank top and stonewash blue carpenter jeans. His toolbelt was wrapped tight around his waist. Dana then went back to her office to resume her work. As she typed away on her notebook computer, she thought about something. She was glad be divorced and independent and all, but she also craves physical contact.

"I bet sex with a white man is a bit more exciting than sex with my ex-husband." Dana thought to herself.

Suddenly, she felt something wet between her chocolate thighs. It was an hour later when she then checked up on Peter, who was almost done with the plumbing in the kitchen. Peter then got up and said, "Miss Stevenson, you're sink is officially fixed.Wanna check it out?"

"Love to." Dana said with enthusiasm.

Dana walked over to the kitchen and tried out the sink. She turned it on and then turned it off. The sink was finally fixed and there were no more leaks. Dana was very happy about that.

"Wow, at least I don't have to worry about a leaky sink again. Thank you so much, Peter. " She said as she smiled at Peter.

She then went to get out her purse and gave Peter the money. He smiled back at her and said, "I appreciate you letting me repair your sink. You know I do other kinds of repair. I'm a builder, carpenter, electrician, all of that."

"That's great. Would you like something to drink?" Dana said to him.

"Great, thanks." Peter replied as he washed his hands and sat down at the dining room.

Dana fixed up two cold glasses of water and filled them with ice. She sat with Peter in the dining room as they drank their ice water. Peter then started scanning her curvaceous frame with his eyes. He briefly imagined himself, kissing her luscious lips and caressing her cocoa-skinned, hourglass-shaped body between the sheets. As they finished quenching their thirst, Peter then made the first move by taking Dana's hand and kissed it. She watched as he softly kissed her fingertips. Dana sighed lightly at the feel of his soft kisses. He pulled her up from her chair and passionately kissed her lips. After the kiss, Dana kissed him back while she lead him upstairs to her bedroom. They were halfway up the stairs as they passionately kissed each other's lips. Peter then slowly slid the white satin robe off of her body.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.