Samantha's Triple Threat Bet
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha bets Aaron that they can have sex three times in three different rooms without her mother noticing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

After a moment's consideration, I said, "The bathroom." I could have said the kitchen, and tried for another quickie. It probably would have been pretty safe from Samantha's mother, and we could always retreat to the basement if we heard her leave the computer room. However, I was worried about Samantha's step father returning home. If that happened, the kitchen would be the first place he headed. I had snuck in without Samantha's mother noticing, so it wouldn't be suspicious for her to be in the bathroom. It was also the room least likely for someone to just barge in on.

Samantha was on her hands and knees pretending to play with the cat. What she was really doing was watching for her mother to be absorbed in her computer so much that I would remain unnoticed in the house. It worked like a charm. I scooted through to the bathroom undetected, and Samantha followed a minute later. As soon as she shut the door, she was on her knees undoing my fly again.

"Don't you have any patience?" I whispered.

"Not when I feel like this. I'm sooooo horny. Why didn't you finish me off in the basement?"

"Hey, this is about not getting caught, not getting you off."

"Well it should be!" The teen hissed before slurping my soft cock between her lips. She engulfed most of my cock into her mouth. Only her thumb and forefinger were wrapped around the base of my dick. I was still recovering from my orgasm in the basement, so my shaft swelled only slightly while being massaged by her lips and tongue. After a minute or two, the girl was only able to slide another finger around my cock while keeping the rest in her mouth.

"Ugh! What can I do to make you hard faster?" Samantha wondered after letting my dick slide from her lips.

"Take your shirt off!" I suggested. I love tits, and Samantha was growing a very nice pair. Normally we tried not to remove anything more than the bare minimum of clothing, but I figured the bathroom was the safest place to get the girl naked. Her top came off, but her bra stayed on as my dick went back into Samantha's mouth. I ran my hands through the girl's hair to find the snap of her bra. Then I slid the straps off her shoulders. She swapped hands on my dick to help me get her bra all the way off.

Now that the girl was topless, my cock started to swell as I looked down at her pretty face and bare chest. As she thought it was hard enough to penetrate her pussy, Samantha popped my dick out of her mouth again. "OK, get another condom out!" Samantha ordered. I did as I was told, and by the time I had rolled it over my mostly hard cock, Samantha was naked and bent over the sink with her legs spread.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.