Samantha's Triple Threat Bet
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha bets Aaron that they can have sex three times in three different rooms without her mother noticing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Samantha, you can't be serious! I can't give you my high school class ring to wear around your neck. If I had known that's why you wanted it, I wouldn't have fished it out of stuff I had packed away."

"Why not?" My secret teenage girlfriend asked.

"Look at the date on the side of the ring. How old were you in the spring of that year?"

Samantha answered, "Three."

"Crap! Really? I totally feel like a pervert now."

"You shouldn't feel bad. I was almost four."

"Not helping." I commented. "Why aren't we putting everything on hold until you turn eighteen?"

"This." Samantha answered. The girl stepped toward me and held my face in her hands. Standing on her tip toes, she firmly locked her lips to mine. Then her tongue darted into my mouth for a red hot lingering French kiss. I was breathless when my under aged girlfriend released me.

I panted in response, "Oh yeah, I remember why now."

"I don't see why you're so worried Aaron. I'll wrap the base of the ring in string so no one will ever see the date. Besides, we could have sex right under my mom's nose, and if she were on the computer. She would never notice."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that I cautioned the teen."

"Hell, we could have sex three times, in the house, tonight without my mom noticing. I'll bet you!" Samantha challenged.

"Um, what do I get out of that other than, busted, busted, and really busted?" I asked Samantha.

"Duh! You get sex, sex, and more sex!"

I had to admit to myself that it had been over a week since Samantha and I had been able to hook up, and I did carry condoms around with me. The condoms were as much self defense as anything. Samantha could be very aggressive when trying to get what she wanted, so it paid to be prepared with some emergency protection. "OK, I'm in, if we can have sex three times without your mother noticing, I'll let you carry my old ring around with you. However, I get some conditions of my own."

Striking her best sassy pose, Samantha asked. "Like what?"

"Well, I get to pick the location of the rooms we use. We're starting in the basement." I demanded.

Samantha countered "OK. But you can't use the same room more than once."

"And, I'll be wearing condoms. End of story."

"Fair enough, but you have to cum while you're inside me for it to count as having sex."

I couldn't argue with that, but I did have another concern that needed addressing. "If you start moaning and screaming, I get to shove a sock or a towel in your mouth to keep you from giving us away."

Samantha frowned, but agreed to my final demand. "Well, I guess that's OK. The goal is to have sex without being caught." She didn't waste any time and was already undoing the fly of her jeans.

It always surprised me how eager Samantha was, even going back to our first time together. Her parents had left her at my house while they ran errands one day because she was grounded and they didn't trust her to honor the terms of her grounding unobserved. While she was at my house, she asked if she could show me something, and of course I agreed. I had no idea that she would lift up her skirt to show me her dripping wet pussy. She told me it got that way whenever she was around me. I should have told her that she shouldn't be showing me things like that, but instead I asked if she had been rubbing it. Her reply was that she hadn't laid a finger on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.