Angelina
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by stevieraygovan

'She came back! Yes! And she wore the pink nightie!' thought Steve, silently exulting.

Had he really thought about it, he wouldn't have been the least bit surprised. Delighted, sure, and aroused, definitely, but not surprised, since Angelina often snuggled with him during movies, and she usually wore very little around the house anyway. This was particularly true during their evenings together, when she'd "change into something more comfortable" after coming home from work, or in the mornings, when she would make breakfast for them and hang around the house wearing the same types of skimpy things she'd worn to relax in the night before.

She usually wore as little as she could get away with, or so it seemed to him. She didn't walk around nude, though. It wasn't like that. 'She isn't just some hippie nudist chick, ' he thought.

No, as far as he was concerned, she was much more amazing than that. She always wore something - something incredibly sexy.

Sometimes she would do what she called "dress-up sexy" for when they would all go out together, and she'd go out of her way to wear something for them that was intentionally sexy. It might be a short flippy skirt and heels, with a see-through stretch-lace top. Always braless, of course. Or it could be a t-shirt dress that had a wonderful habit of slipping off her shoulder, threatening to reveal her entire breast.

Other times it was "casual sexy" for when they were just hanging around the house. It might be a torn and frayed wife beater t-shirt, with some tiny panties. It could be a silky robe, or an old Pittsburgh Steelers mesh jersey, or a baby doll set of lingerie.

One way or the other, she was always dressed to kill. She exuded sex; she simply couldn't help it. The fact that she was so comfortable and carefree about displaying herself only made her that much sexier, even more so because she was never a drama queen about it. She was just ... Angelina.

'She really is a gift to us, ' he decided, watching her come back into the living room.

When he stayed overnight she often "tucked him in," as they liked to call it, yet that night was the first time he'd ever come right out and verbally requested it. That night was also the first time he had ever requested she wear a particular outfit. Even though he knew she loved to "dress up for her guys," he'd never had the nerve to ask for anything specific.

He could scarcely believe he had actually done it.

After Angelina and Dan had gone to their bedroom, Steve thought about what he had said to her. 'What an asshole, asking my best friend's wife to go put on an amazingly short see-through nightie to tuck me in. How lame is that? I'm twenty-three years old! Tuck me in? Jesus! They must think I'm an idiot!

'Still, that was pretty ballsy, ' he grinned to himself.

Not that he really had any doubt she'd do it. She was so incredibly sweet and affectionate to him that he doubted she would ever say no to him about anything.

He knew he would never say no to her, no matter what. She was his fantasy woman. He was in love with her, as much as could have been possible considering their weird and somewhat limiting three-way relationship. He would do anything for her, without question. He was simply uncertain as to the etiquette issues. Never having been in such a situation before, from either side, he really didn't know what the rules were.

What would be ... normal?

His one girlfriend had been way too shy and reserved to put him in the position he imagined his friend was in with Angelina. He had certainly never encountered any other couples that were so easygoing and even downright encouraging about such things.

Of course not.

'He's my best friend! They're both my best friends! How else would I have ever gotten involved in something like this?' he laughed to himself.

The three of them had developed such a close bond over the course of many years. In his experience, theirs was a unique situation. Nothing he had ever done could have possibly prepared him for such a complicated relationship. He decided he would just have to trust to their equal lack of experience, relying on their friendship to guide them through, whatever may come.

'Cum is more like it, knowing Angie, ' he thought, intently studying her every movement as she came to him.


"Hi," she said softly. "What are you watching?"

Having returned to the living room, Angelina found Steve sitting up against the armrest of the couch, watching TV.

"Nothing special. Just some old movie," he deadpanned, wondering what was in store for him.

"Let me get you a blanket and a good pillow," she smiled.

"I'm okay for now. I'm not ready yet to go to sleep. I'm just going to stay up and watch TV for a while."

"Okay, but just let me know when you want me to tuck you in," she smirked, emphasizing the phrase. She was teasing him about his request to have her come back and watch TV with him while they lay together, usually beneath a blanket.

The three of them had an unspoken arrangement whereby she would always snuggle during movies with the one who grabbed the couch, leaving the other person the large recliner chair.

When Steve stayed over, she would give him a big blanket and pillow so he could fall asleep watching TV on the couch. As part of her 'tucking him in' ritual, she would often slip beneath his blanket to snuggle with him for a bit before heading off to bed.

"Mind if I join you?" she grinned.

"No problem. Here..." he said, scooting up on the couch to give her room.

"You don't need to move. I know where I want to be, and you're fine right where you are," she grinned again. Moving into a position that would still allow her to see the TV while lying on her side, she turned her shoulders as she slid between his legs.

When her loose robe slipped away from her body on her way down, he caught a quick glimpse of her entire left breast. 'Jesus, ' he thought, watching her climb on top of him.

Once she was settled in, she positioned herself with her head turned sideways on his lower chest, which meant that her breasts were pressed against the crotch of his jeans, his legs spread around her.

"Mmmmmm," she smiled, snuggling tightly, one arm tucked beneath her, the other extended up along his side. The arm that she had tucked was between his legs, her hand resting right on his crotch.

He draped his hands along her back, which felt amazing to him through her barely-there silk robe. She may as well have been nude when he caressed down her sides, up her spine and onto the sensitive skin of her neck beneath her thick, shining hair.

'This almost feels better than nude, ' he thought, noticing that the ultra-thin silk actually enhanced the feel of her warm flesh.

Still, between the quick peek at her breast, the silky feel of her back, the sensation of her heavy mounds pressing against his balls, and her hand resting so perilously close to his cock, he didn't know what to do. He was as hard as a rock, his massive erection jutting straight towards his belly button. If she moved her fingertips forward just an inch or two, she would be touching his obvious hard-on.

He skootched down a little, trying to get her hand onto his stomach, away from his bulging erection.

"Ouch," she said, holding her breast. "Your jeans are so rough. You're not going to sleep in them, are you?" When he started to say something, she cut him short. "Let's just take them off," she smiled, moving her hands to the buttoned fly of his Levi's. "Ooh, that's right, you don't wear underwear..." she added teasingly, popping it open.

"Ummm, I'll go put on some sweats. They're a lot softer than these jeans," he stammered, as she undid the next button.

"Spoilsport," she said, giving him a cute pout. "Okay then, while you're off changing, I'll get a fire going. It's a little cold in here."

She let him up, and he went to go change. He thought about masturbating, figuring that by doing so he might stand a chance of not having a raging hard-on for her to discover the moment he came back into the living room. He seriously debated it before deciding he didn't want to return to her looking flushed and smelling of cum. No, he would just play it casual while trying not to stress too much.

When he returned to the living room, he nearly choked on his tongue, and his cock instantly tented his sweatpants.

Angelina was on her knees, stacking kindling in the fireplace. Her incredible ass was directly facing him, her silk wrap stretched so tightly across her curvy hips and bottom that the shadow of her deep split was clearly visible. The wrap was also so short that it hung only loosely over her pussy, just barely covering her moist lips.

As she sat leaning into the fireplace, he was mentally urging her flirty hemline to climb just that extra inch higher.

"God..." he groaned, watching as her thighs parted.

At the sound of his groan, she looked over her shoulder. Grinning to herself, she saw him trying to cover his obvious erection with his hands. "Well hello there, sexy," she purred, flashing a seductive smile. Swaying her ass back and forth for him, she was using the fireplace poker to shift a small log into position. "Sweetie, can you please grab me another book of matches from the kitchen? I'm all out down here," she continued, basking in the heat of his lustful stare.

When he returned from the kitchen, she was still leaning into the fireplace. While working at shaping a perfect little wood teepee atop her pile of kindling, she was offering him an incredible view of her ass, and it was driving him insane. Dragging out each step across the living room, reluctant to let such a stunning vision come to an end, he slowly went to her. Handing her the matches, he knelt beside her as she prepared to indulge her pyro-lust.

Angelina truly loved a good fire. Whether it was a roaring campfire or a warm, cozy blaze glowing in our living room, she could sit for hours on end happily tending to it; constantly stoking it, absentmindedly poking and shaping it.

Striking a match, she leaned into the fireplace to light her kindling. Steve tried - and failed - not to be too obvious about watching her breasts bounce and sway as they attempted to escape her little wrap. When she sat up, he noticed that her loosely tied robe had fallen almost all the way open, exposing her gorgeous tapered tummy. She was poking at the growing fire, and with her every movement he could see the full globes of her firm breasts. Even her belly button was driving him to distraction with the way it kept temptingly slipping in and out of view behind her slack belt.

Just when he was certain that he was about to see her neatly trimmed strip of pussy hair, she lifted the leg closest to him and knelt on one knee; her raised thigh denied him a view of his Holy Grail.

'No! Move your leg!' he screamed in his head.

The way she was sitting afforded him other advantages, though, which he quickly discovered.

She was sitting up on one knee, her posture erect. That position forced her breasts to jut out spectacularly, and he became aware of her fully aroused nipples pressing against the thin silk. The smooth olive skin of her breasts was even more visible, and as the flickering firelight began to fill the room with dancing shadows he could also see her delectable areolas through the sheer material. Even the bumps on her perfect circles were showing clear through.

What he liked best was that he could see her entire breast through the widened gap. She was still covered, barely, and that slight covering made her the most beautiful vision he'd ever imagined.

Her smoky eyes reflected the dancing firelight, and her luscious red lips parted as she watched the growing flames. Looking up, she followed his gaze, which was fixed on her bare breasts. Peering down her body, she fingered the lower hem of her robe; flipping it teasingly, she stared into his hungry eyes. "This really doesn't cover me, does it? It always wants to come open," she said, smiling sexily.

She came to her feet, halfheartedly cinching her belt. Turning her back to the fire, she stood gently swaying before the soothing flames with her hands clasped above her ass.

Returning to his spot on the couch, ostensibly to watch his movie, Steve noticed that Angelina kept her eyes closed while luxuriating in front of the fire. She was moving her ass back and forth, soaking up the fire's comforting warmth. He was spellbound, watching the light play in the open spaces within her silk wrap. In silhouette, he saw the elegant crescents of her ass peeking through the gap at the top of her thighs; the outer curves of her heavy breasts shone beautifully between her upper torso and outstretched arms. He thought he could also make out the enticing split of her bare pussy, though he wasn't entirely sure that it hadn't merely been the firelight playing tricks on him.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked, a soft, beguiling smile playing on her ruby lips.

"I ... it's ... uhh..." he sputtered.

"Your TV show," she said, turning to face the fire. "Is it good?"

"Oh! Yeah, I love this part."

His eyes were riveted to the backs of her bare legs. She was still moving her hips back and forth, and he remained spellbound as he watched her deep divide dance so sensually. The glow from the fire provided a perfect silhouette of her amazing ass, while the wide gap at the top of her thighs presented him with a dream-come-true view of her mouthwatering pussy. He could see her naked slit; no way was it the firelight playing tricks on him. Her delicate, sexy labia were opening and closing, moving in rhythm with the rest of her bewitching body.

As he stared at her gorgeous sex, he thanked his lucky stars that Angelina had a real woman's full, pouting pussy lips.

Looking over her shoulder, she grinned when she saw him staring as if in a daze at her lush, tantalizing bottom, which she was moving in maddeningly slow figure-eights. "Okay, I'll go grab the blanket and pillow. Let's snuggle some more," she said, snapping him out of his trance. She darted across the living room to the hallway, mesmerizing him with her dancing breasts.

Returning with the bedding, she dumped it on the recliner chair before climbing down into her usual snuggling position between his spread legs. "Mmmmmm, good, sweetie, no more scratchy jeans. This feels much nicer..." she grinned, firmly pressing her breasts and hand to the crotch of his sweatpants.

Since Steve had sat up a little higher against the armrest of the couch, Angelina had landed a bit lower on his body. The result was that her hand was palming his aching balls while her face rested just below his belly button. His cloth-covered erection was pressing between her bare breasts and the soft hollow at the base of her neck, her robe having parted again on her way down to her snuggling position. Her lips were only a breath away from the head of his cock.

'I'm dead meat!' he thought, nearly in a panic. He knew she could feel his hard cock between her breasts.

She shifted again, curling a bit more sideways. The hand trapped beneath her was suddenly pressing not only against his balls but also on the first few inches of his solid shaft. "Mmmmmm-hmmm, definitely much nicer..." she grinned, giving his erection a gentle squeeze.

Her other hand had landed directly in front of her mouth, right alongside the head of his cock. With her first hand resting on the base of his shaft and her mouth poised so close to the tip, it looked to him like she was about to suck his dick.

When she was finished shifting around, she ended up with one leg curled beneath her, the other extended straight back. Her shifting had pulled her robe's already short hemline all the way above her bare hip, leaving her completely nude below the waist.

His breath caught. Looking down her back, he could see one entirely exposed leg and hip, and the smooth curves of her ass. If she turned at all, he would see everything; as it was, her bare crack was arcing into his line of sight.

Having no idea what else to do, feeling like a condemned man about to walk the most pleasurable plank, he leaned back and once again began to stroke along her ribs. While caressing her naked hip on his way over to the small of her back, his fingertips brushed across her warm, bare divide.

Jolted by his touch, she looked up at him. "Oops," she smiled, and she shifted onto her back. As she was turning, however, her robe caught beneath her before she lifted enough to release it.

She was certain that her entire right breast along with her pretty pelt of dark brown pubic hair had popped into the open, and she wondered whether he'd caught it. Lifting again, she pulled her wrap together, but only so that her nipples were marginally covered.

Her ass was still completely bare, but since she was on her back it didn't matter. At least her pussy was covered, though the gap in her robe had grown so large that the flap on one side protected only a small portion of her naked sex. Her loosely tied belt was also resting across her little strip of soft hair.

Steve was still fixated on the thought of touching her bare bottom. When she turned over onto her back, suddenly he was assaulted by too many visual targets, and he simply didn't know where to look! 'Was that her bare ass? Did her breast come out? Did I just see her pussy? Which ... what? Wait ... what did I see? Damn it!'

Once Angelina settled back down, Steve noticed that her head was in the crook of his crotch. Her face was again turned towards the TV, only this time it was right next to his hard cock rather than above it, the way it'd been before. Her entire body was otherwise between his legs, so her hands had landed on his thighs, near his knees.

For twenty minutes they watched the movie in silence; the entire time, Steve was focused solely on her warm breath kissing his cock. He was lightly stroking her shoulders, and she was caressing his lower thighs and knees, but it was the way she was hotly breathing on his dick that was driving him insane.

He couldn't take it any longer. He was going to blow.

He made a gesture to indicate discomfort; she lifted a bit to allow him to reposition himself. When he shifted, he also gently tugged on her arms, letting her know that he wanted her to move higher up his body.

Planting her feet on the couch, she pushed up to where she was lying directly on top of him, her back to his front. Her face was just below his ear, her body pressing against him everywhere.

"Better?" she smiled, squirming into a more comfortable position.

"Much," he said, happy that her line of sight no longer included a straight shot across the length of his full erection. "You?"

"Give me a second..." she breathed, and she literally breathed it into his ear, touching her lips to his earlobe while lifting to make her final adjustments. She ended up still on top of him, though slightly skewed to his left side. When he went to place his arms around her waist, she arched her back and raised her arms above her head, making it easy for him. After he'd set his arms where he wanted them, she kept her arms above their heads, curling her hands together in his hair.

She noticed that when she arched her back, her excited breasts thrust into the open from beneath her robe. The belt tie of her little wrap also fell away, uncovering her pussy. Feeling her exposure, she glanced down to confirm it; rather than adjust her robe, though, which might alert him to her new development, she opted instead to distract him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.