A Sister's Secret Present - Cover

A Sister's Secret Present

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I keep getting surprised by my next door neighbors when I help them out. It's more than any twelve-year old boy would expect. I've come to just love surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

So, nothing much happened except my memory-fueled jack-off sessions filled with images of our lovemaking that wonderful late summer afternoon.

Then, in December, during Christmas break, after helping Evelyn shovel their driveway, she asked me if I had to get right home. I told her that I didn't, no one was going to be home until about six anyway, so she invited me in for cocoa.

Of course, my dick was hard as could be, wondering if we would be having sex again, as I so dearly hoped.

As we sat there sipping our hot chocolate, her hand went down onto my leg and began rubbing me as we talked about school and things.

"Any girlfriends, these days, Tommy?"

"No, not really, I wish there were, but no."

"You must be one of the few boys your age who've had sex, right?"

"Yea, I think so. I sure remember it. It was wonderful."

"Well, yes, it was. Unfortunately, I'm right in the middle of my fertile time, right at the worst time, actually, but I've kind of thought of a special Christmas present for you. It's actually a surprise. Do you like surprises?"

"I do, but I think I would especially like a surprise from you," I said with a grin.

"I think I know why, Tommy," she replied, also with a wide grin. "But, for it to be a real surprise, I'll need to blindfold you, is that all right?"

I agreed and she got a napkin out of the drawer and tied it around my head and led me down the hall and up the stairs to her room. I just couldn't imagine what the surprise was but I was hoping maybe I'd get a blowjob or something that was safe for her fertile period.

Once we got in Evelyn's room, she led me to her bed and had me sit on the side. I then felt her take my wrist and bring it over toward the center of the bed and lay my hand down on to bare skin, soft, bare skin. My heart jumped along with my cock. It was a breast, a bare breast and one that was nice and firm and so soft.

Then she moved my hand down farther along more smooth bare skin right onto a navel, then down more until my hand dipped into the split between the legs. It was all smooth, hairless, like Evelyn. Evelyn had no hair on her pussy. I couldn't figure out what was happening, only guessing that Evelyn was there naked on the bed.

"You can take the blindfold off but keep your eyes closed, okay, Tommy?"

I did as directed and then put my hand back down where it had been on that nice naked triangle that was so exciting my eager cock. I rubbed a finger along the groove, oh, it was a pussy all right, no doubt about it.

"Open your eyes, Tommy," and I opened my eyes in the dim-lit room, there were several burning candles on the dresser, and saw Karla, Evelyn's nineteen-year old sister laying next to me, beautifully naked, my palm resting on her pubic mound, my finger damp between her legs.

"Karla, Karla, I thought it was Evelyn. Oh, wow, you are so beautiful."

"Evelyn had told me about the two of you and when she said she was disappointed that she couldn't have sex with you while she was home, I told her I'd love to have you myself. I hope that's okay?"

"Okay, okay? Oh, Karla, you are so pretty, no guy could ever turn you down. I love Evelyn but sitting here looking at you, so beautiful, oh, I'm so glad. And so lucky."

"Well, stand up, young man, let me take your clothes off, I've got plans for you," and we both got up, Karla several inches taller than me, and she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off, then knelt down, unbuckled my belt, undid my pants, pulled each shoe and sock off, then, smiling up at me, slowly pulled my briefs down to the floor.

"Oh, Tommy, Ev was right, you are beautiful. Oh, and your cock is so nice, really pretty. I hope you don't mind me calling it 'pretty, ' but you do have a beautiful body and your penis is just perfect. She said you looked like a young Roman god and she's absolutely right. She also told me you love having your cock sucked."

"Um, yea, it feels really good," and she leaned forward and, as I watched, her lips slid down my dick and that wonderful, glorious feeling came rushing back, that feeling of being sucked-off. Oh, it was wonderful. Her hands were roaming all over my stomach and abdomen as she sucked and sucked.

Her head rose back and she sucked just the tip of my cock, while she ran her tongue around and around as I stood there, moaning, my hips slowly moving, loving every suck, every pull. It was magic.

The thrill I felt on the tip of my penis was incredible. I really couldn't stand still while she sucked me, I just had to keep moving, it was so erotic.

She began taking me all the way in and out of her mouth as she sucked me, I just leaned back and reveled in the pleasure she was giving me.

Then, she went back to sucking just the end of me, using her fingers around my dick to go back and forth as she sucked and twirled her tongue around the tip and that was it. It was all could take and I froze there with her sucking me as I emptied into her all my cum as the feelings of ecstasy washed over me. I almost lost my footing as my legs felt weak. When she pulled back, I just had to sit down on the bed.

"Oh, wow, Karla, I'm just dizzy. That was the best. Wow," I babbled as she smiled down at me.

"I loved doing it, Tommy. It's not every day I get a nice, young guy like you. You're what, fifteen?"

"No, I'm a little younger than that."

"How much younger?"

"Um, I'm twelve."

She started to laugh which I guess was a good thing.

"Boy my sister and I are sure robbing the cradle. Twelve. You have a nice dick for twelve. Evvie says you're good in bed. Twelve. Let's see just what you've learned from my sister, okay?" as she lowered her breast down so her nipple touched my lips and I opened to take it in and suck as she rubbed my dick up and down.

"Mmm, that's nice, Tommy, I love my nipples sucked. You can bite them, too, I love that," so I tried nibbling on the one in my mouth.

"No, I really meant bite, go ahead and bite my nipple. Harder," which I did. "Mmm, that's better, I like it like that."

My left hand was down between her legs which she opened wide for me as I slid a finger inside her and began moving it in and out.

I bit and sucked on her nipples a while longer then wanted to give her some oral pleasure like I had with her older sister so I slid down and began licking my way toward my ultimate goal. Her hands reached down and guided my mouth to her as she pulled me to her. I licked up and down as she moaned, then licked in large circles round and round.

She was breathing heavily and moaning almost constantly when, suddenly, her whole body froze, she trembled, and let out a whimper.

"Oh, Tommy, oh, honey, you really make me feel good, do it some more, okay? You're making me feel so good."

I raised up a bit and, with my fingertips, spread her open so I could easily lick on her little hot button, her clit, where Evelyn had shown me several months ago. I gave it soft licks back and forth as she moaned and writhed under my tongue's pleasuring.

Then I began to gently suck it, when her hips bucked upward suddenly, she let out a soft cry, and fell back quietly trembling.

"Oh, Tommy, you sure know a girl's body. Did my sister show you where a girl's clit is?"

"Yeah, she taught me a lot and it sure got you off. Wow, twice."

"Honey, I would just keep cumming for as long as you did that. At least until my clit got sore. You are really good, Tommy. Let's see how good you are at fucking. Are you nice and hard?"

"Oh, I think so, see," as I nodded toward my ever-eager dick.

"Let's just make sure," she said as she bent over and sucked me again for a minute. I was hard and I was ready. This time for Evelyn's younger sister, Karla.

She got up on the bed, spread her legs apart and asked, "See anything you want to fuck, Tommy?" as she smiled at me.

I didn't even bother answering, I just got up and put the tip of my cock on her pussy's opening and pushed. It went right in all the way and we both began moving making us feel oh, so good.

"Well, you're a pretty experienced twelve-year old, Tommy," as I went in and out of her. She was taller than I was so I could just bend down and suck her nipples as I thrust my hips in and out. She had one of her hands on my cheek as I sucked and the other one rubbing around on my back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.