Blockade Runner - Chameleons & Plasma Rifles - Book 1
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Lortay

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James is a blockade runner. His highly customized and intelligent spaceship, the Didgeridoo, is uniquely equipped to evade detection. He has to deliver medicine to combat a military virus unleashed on a planet by a rogue General. His contact on the planet is female, gorgeous and has a very unusual genetic trait that she inherited from her ex-Special Forces great grandparents. His simple delivery quickly escalates and he is drawn into a battle that pits good vs. evil.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Military  

"That was one of the best meals I've had in a long time," Tarra said as she pushed the plate away. "What was that again?"

"Gyros and eggs, with hash browns and toast. Glad you liked it; it took a long time to get the replicator to make the tzatziki sauce right." James took a lot of pride in his culinary programming. There wasn't a lot to do sitting in hyperspace between planet falls and cooking was one of his few hobbies.

James checked the passive scans and confirmed that the interdiction patrol had indeed scurried back to wherever they came from. He didn't want to take any chances that he might be detected. While the Didgeridoo did have a couple of offensive tricks up her sleeve, it was much better to rely on not being found in the first place. The best jobs were those where the authorities never even knew he was in the neighbourhood.

"We are clear now, let's get those medicine crates safely offloaded and wherever you need them," James said.

"Send a signal on this frequency, tight-beam to these coordinates. I've got a gravpad parked over at a farm about a klick away. It will home in on the signal." Tarra removed a slip of paper from her cap and handed it to James.

"Signal sent. Awaiting gravpad arrival," the computer confirmed.

"That was quick. The computer didn't wait for you to give it the information." Tarra looked confused.

"Didn't need to. The Didgeridoo is run by one of the best AI's out there. It's more of a partner for me than strictly a computer. Didgi's got video pickups throughout the ship and simply read the information as soon as you took the slip of paper from your cap. I have the initiative setting turned up pretty high. I like a partner that doesn't wait for me to tell them what I want." He looked directly at Tarra as he said this.

"Indeed. Does that preference extend to other relationships besides your machine ones?" Tarra raised her eyebrows as she said this.

"Definitely. I still like to be in control. But welcome ... Initiative." He smiled at her. It was a smile that conveyed that he was sincere and open with his views. Many women had found that smile both disarming and alluring.

Tarra found herself lost in his gaze. Her nipples hardened and she squirmed in her seat, rubbing her legs together. She hadn't been this attracted to a man, ever. He was a dangerous one. But, she didn't have time for this now. The priority was getting the medicine to what was left of the planet's health care personnel. Maybe after that was taken care of, there would be an opportunity to get that particular itch scratched. It had been a long time.

"I think that topic had best be saved for later. Let's get the crates out and ready for loading on the gravpad." Tarra stood up and looked at James to lead the way to the hold.


"That's the last of the crates." James dropped the crate on top of the gravpad.

Tarra studied the ten crates. It seemed like such a small number of boxes. Yet it held the most valuable substance in the world. On this world at least, it was life itself.

"I need to get this to the hospital right now," Tarra said. "Do you have to leave immediately?" Her hopeful glance showed she didn't want him to.

"No, the moon is in the sky right now. There are too many interested scanners and surveillance computers sitting on that rock for me to feel safe for a departure. If you don't mind I'll help you escort the crates to the hospital." The boyish smile was back on his face.

Tarra grinned widely. Why does he have that affect on me? Mamma warned me about boys like this. The ones that made your stomach flutter. She knew she'd be helpless if he really took control.

"Let's go," she turned her head shyly, pivoted and started walking towards the gravpad.

Once again, James found his eyes drawn to her pear shaped ass and its mesmerizing dance as Tarra approached the vehicle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.