Tom's Daughters - Cover

Tom's Daughters

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 3: Laura Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Laura Time - For years, The Purvv had an unfinished story on his computer. It was decided that there was enough heat written that it shouldn't go to waste. Thus, four short stories were created, intended to be stroke pieces that could stand alone, but could be enhanced if read with the other three parts. Part 1 is Tom's first introduction to incest, but there appears to be hints of more to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Pedophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter  

It was on Saturday evening at the dinner table when his oldest daughter Jenny mischievously brought the Laura issue to the forefront. "You know, Laur," she remarked, "when dad and I were out yesterday, I told him what you wanted him to do for you. Now he has no excuse, he knows exactly what you want," she finished with a sly grin.

Tom glanced at his wife but apparently the remark meant nothing to her as she didn't show any interest. She continued eating and glancing over at the TV, which was on in the nearby living room. She was mentally involved in a show.

On the other hand Laura turned a blushing pink on her beautiful face. Her eyes darted frantically from her older sisters to Tom, where her attention held momentarily. When she saw her father raise his eyes toward hers, she looked nervously back to Jenny, then to her mom and then she finally lowered them to look at her plate. Tom detected that even though her eyes were looking down, she was still nervously glancing up.

His first reaction was to tense up but, as soon as he realized that the remark had no effect on his wife Ann, he relaxed and took in his 13-year-old daughter's nervous reaction. He felt for her embarrassment but he was still glad that Jenny brought up the subject the way that she did. Yet deep down in his heart, Tom still couldn't believe that the youngster actually felt as his older daughter said she did. Jenny was half-smiling at him with a satisfied look on her face.

After a short period Laura looked up. Glancing around nervously, she looked at her mother again. Once assured that her mom was not mentally at the table, Laura finally looked Tom in the eyes. They looked at each other hard and long. His lips softened into a weak smile playing at the corners of his mouth. Finally, he saw a smile softly playing on her lips and he detected the smallest nod of acknowledgment from his 13-year-old daughter. Still, in his mind he refused to believe his little girl knew of his hunger for her.

On Sunday, the following day, Jenny left the house early to go out with her boyfriend Charlie and 16-year-old Kristen was spending the day at a birthday party for one of her friends. Tom, Ann and Laura went about their business during the morning, while in the afternoon they settled down to a routine of mostly watching television.

That day, more than at any other time, Tom's eyes wandered to his young daughter's body. She was dressed in jeans. As young as she was, Tom still felt that Laura had the most perfect ass that he had ever seen. She wore a button down blouse and Tom couldn't help himself from not stealing sideways glances at her undeveloped chest, which was just starting to bud. The breasts beneath the blouse were no bigger than tangerines, yet he badly wanted to see them.

Laura could see that her father was looking at her more than usual today and the thought thrilled her. Whenever she got up to walk around or leave or enter the room Tom's eyes took in her ass and he wanted to just grab her.

Watching TV, the youngster was sitting in the chair behind Ann's. At one point Tom looked from the television over to his daughter and he realized that she had opened up the second button at the top of her blouse and that she was leaning forward. She wasn't wearing her training bra and from across the room he looked beneath the blouse as best that he could. He could make out her little bubbies. His eyes raised and saw that she was looking directly into his, a gentle smile on her face. Then her eyes left his and slowly rode down his body and rested on his crotch. Her look was intense.

He felt his cock begin to stiffen as a hot flush rushed over him. He was looking at her eyes, which seemed fascinated with the rise between his legs. This made him get harder still. Then her eyes raised and looked into his. After a look of about 10 seconds, Laura's tongue came out from her mouth fully, and with her eyes tightly attached to his, her tongue slowly and deliberately wetted her lips from one side to the other. As her tongue then withdrew, her eyes left his and returned to his crotch for a long look. She then looked up at him and their eyes met again. Baby or no baby, this kid knew what she was all about.

The tightness in his crotch forced Tom to put his hand down to adjust himself. As he moved aside his cock inside his pants he realized that he was all wet. No longer able to stay there, he quickly got up and left the room.

When he returned his hard-on had subsided. However, throughout the rest of the day and until his daughter went to bed, he had quite a few similar incidents of nervous flushing.

Whenever Ann left them alone in the room they both occasionally looked nervously at the other but they said nothing. Laura couldn't be sure that what her sister had said was true. And Tom was in the same state of confusion. First of all, he found it near impossible to believe that it was true (though Laura's reaction today had him almost convinced). In addition, he felt he still had enough morals and he wouldn't allow anything to happen. She was much too young, he told himself.

Later that night after he and Ann had gone to bed, Tom recalled the events of the past few days and had problems falling off to sleep. He kept thinking of his younger daughter and what had been told to him about her by Jenny. He also kept thinking of those times that he had caught her looking at his crotch. And he kept picturing her perfect ass within her jeans. As he tossed around in bed he felt himself becoming aroused and his underpants becoming wet from pre-ejaculation.

His thoughts kept him returning him to an aroused condition, keeping him awake. Knowing that on most nights, Laura kept her bedroom door ajar, and he could see her in bed when he passed, he finally thought that he may be able to get a peek at her. He got out of bed and went down the hall toward the bathroom, slowing down outside of his younger daughter's room. He could make out her limp body laid out in her bed. He stopped and looked. She was in her baby doll pajamas lying on her stomach. The bottoms of those pajamas were puffed-out-panties, and her naked young legs flowed out from them. She had no sheet or blanket covering her.

Tom's gaze went to her ass and legs and his prick increased to a solid hardness. He began to rub himself as he looked at his young daughter. Suddenly he became so aroused that he rushed into the bathroom and pulled out his throbbing cock and began pulling at it frantically. His mind conjured up a picture of little Laura naked and the thought drove him wild.

After cumming, he was able to calm down and return to bed. Tom knew that he mentally was in bad shape. He wondered what he would have done at Laura's bedroom if Ann wasn't home. Indeed, would he be able to keep away from her bedroom this coming week when Ann worked the 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. shift? He shook the thoughts from his mind. He refused to let any mental pictures of Laura come to mind again and he was then, finally, able to get to sleep.


On Sunday, Tom went to bed at his usual time of 10:10 p.m. By 10:40 his wife was dressed and saying goodnight. She was off to work and would see him in the morning. At about 10:45 p.m. Tom heard the front door close and knew that his she had left the house for the night.

He lay in bed thinking, almost regretting what he was about to do but unable to stop himself. He had been thinking all day of Laura and what he might or might not do on this night. He fought a gallant battle with himself but he finally admitted that the result was inevitable. He knew that he would not be able to just not do anything.

Like the prior night, he now got up out of bed; only this time he felt a little weak-kneed as he made his way toward his daughter's door. It was ajar but closed more than the night before and this night he couldn't see her in bed. He waited outside a few moments before reaching out and pushing at the door, slowly. There was a night-light on in the room and as the door gradually opened, Laura's young frame came into view.

Like the night before, she was lying on her stomach on the bed in her baby doll pajamas. He stood in the doorway, swallowing nervously as his eyes riveted on those long young legs leading up to that wonderful little ass that lay encased in those short puffy pajama panties. His cock now stood at attention. As he began to slowly approach the bed, his chest began pounding. Laura didn't hear a thing; she was obviously sleeping.

When he reached the edge of the bed he looked down at her. He longed to touch her. 'My God, ' he thought, 'what am I doing?' What if Jenny was lying? He knew what he was doing was terribly wrong but his thinking was now in a completely irrational stage. She was so beautiful, with a child-like innocence about her; yet with a hidden look of female animalism.

His legs were wobbly and after looking at his daughter for long agonizing minutes, he tried to think clearly. 'What would happen, ' he thought, 'if she woke up and didn't approve? Would she scream? Fight him away from her? Would she tell her mother?'

Suddenly, she shifted a little and her legs parted ever so slightly. This slight movement alone was enough for his underpants to become further moistened. He couldn't rationalize right from wrong at this point. He wanted to lick and feel all over that wonderful looking ass and those soft baby skinned thighs.

And most of all, he wanted to fuck his little 13-year-old baby girl!!!

By this time his cock was rock solid and jumping of its own volition. His whole body was flushed and his trembling hands were sweaty. He licked nervously at his lips as his eyes concentrated at the spot where her slightly parted legs joined with her ass. The thought of touching his little daughter was driving him wild.

He removed his robe, letting it fall to the floor and he stood there, only in his underpants. He slowly lowered himself to the bed and, ever so gently, sat down softly alongside her prone body. Laura didn't stir. His chest was madly pounding now as he summoned up all the courage that he had. His eyes focused on the rounded ass and naked legs that he longed to touch. With an almost slow-motion movement, Tom's hand finally began heading toward his little girl's ass...

Slowly -- slowly -- slowly.

His chest was pounding up through his brain; his thoughts were almost incoherent. His little child lay there unaware of the assault that was being put into motion.

Finally his hand reached just above the rounded area. Then he slowly lowered it, just until it touched the puffed-out cotton of her pajama panties. As the material was not pressed tightly against her, he was actually still only touching the material. Then he gently lowered his hand onto her rounded buttocks. He lightly clasped one of the round cheeks and he finally felt her warm ass in his palm. He was now past any hope of turning back. He felt an unwanted squirt of cum oozing from his cock.

After holding her for a minute, his hand loosened and then began to rub gently over the surface of her rounded buttocks, covered by those panties. His cock was throbbing as his hand felt his daughter's wonderful ass. Again he clasped at her rounded cheek, only this time he grabbed a little bit more firmly.

Suddenly, Laura started to stir and a small murmur passed through her lips. Panic now possessed Tom. Afraid of what might happen, he hurriedly withdrew his hand and stared down at her to see if she would awaken. His stomach was jumping in fear. He silently but quickly arose and stood above her. If she awoke he would say that he had just entered the room and that he thought that he heard her cry. As he stood looking down, her body moved and she turned over onto her back.

Tom was in a frenzy. He was looking down at this 13-year-old beauty, who at this point was in a most vulnerable position. Her pajama top was a tank-top that normally only came down to about 6 inches above the top of her panties. It looked like a pregnancy blouse, it was so open. In addition, her sleeping movements had it hiked up even higher.

Tom stood for a long time until he assured himself that she had relaxed herself back into the same sound sleep that she had been in. His eyes darted between the bottom of her panties to her baby tits; lingering most of the time on her bare baby belly. The skin looked so soft. Her belly button looked so inviting. Again his chest pounded wildly and on wobbly legs he lowered himself quietly once more onto the bed, alongside his little girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.