Tom's Daughters - Cover

Tom's Daughters

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 2: Jenny Coaxes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Jenny Coaxes - For years, The Purvv had an unfinished story on his computer. It was decided that there was enough heat written that it shouldn't go to waste. Thus, four short stories were created, intended to be stroke pieces that could stand alone, but could be enhanced if read with the other three parts. Part 1 is Tom's first introduction to incest, but there appears to be hints of more to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Pedophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter  

As they lay alongside each other, their rapid breaths starting to subside, Jenny spoke softly, "Oh Dad ... That was great!!! The best. It's been so long coming. We both wanted it. But ... it was worth it. It was -- You were really good!"

"How long?" he asked. " ... I didn't know that you wanted to."

"You started to look at me when I was a little girl," she said. "After a while I felt flashes of heat every once in a while. I didn't know why for a long time; I didn't know about sex until I was older. And once I did realize what was happening, I was also aware that it was wrong for a daughter to fuck her own father. But your looking at me continued to heat me up, especially when I realized that when you were looking at me you were feeling ... You were wanting to fuck me!"

They lay quietly for a couple of minutes and then she turned on her side toward him, resting on her elbow. "You are gonna let me watch you fuck Laura, right?" she asked.

He turned his head to her. He was startled. "No, sweetie ... that wasn't real ... Laura is too young for this. Laura wouldn't have the slightest idea. She's much too young."

"No she's not," Jenny countered. "Laura knows. She not only knows, but she wants you ... You'd be surprised what she knows..." she said.

Now his curiosity was aroused. "What do you know that I don't know? Are you trying to tell me that your sister isn't a virgin? She just turned 13, for God's sake. And what ... what do mean that she ... wants me?"

She gave him one of those big smiles that she was famous for and started telling him the way is was. "No. No. It's okay, she's a virgin, don't be alarmed," she began. "But ... well one night -- Don't be mad Dad ... That night last month when Charlie and I were babysitting, Laura decided to look down on us. She had been in bed and we figured she was asleep. We put on a porno flick, which got Charlie so aroused that he wanted sex right there. I ... I ... well you know, I ... went down on him while the movie was on.

"I'm sorry Dad, but ... well, Laura got the education of her life. I found out later that she had been watching the movie from the top of the steps for about 15 minutes before Charlie and I started. She told me later that the movie was giving her strange feelings, at about the same time it was arousing Charlie and me. It was a real hot one with sucking and fucking throughout. Anyway, while I was down on Charlie, Laura came over, so quiet that we didn't hear a thing. Well ... don't get mad, please? I was blowing him and she was standing next to us. She was watching the movie, then us, then the movie, then us. Then her eyes opened wide and held firmly on what we were doing. His cock is ... Dad, Charlie had a reputation of having the biggest cock in high school -- and ... the reputation is justified." The last words she spoke softly. "I had the whole thing in my mouth and she couldn't take her eyes away until ... you know."

Jenny finished this difficult story and awaited her father's eruption at knowing that his 13-year-old daughter had been exposed to this. He waited a long while, absorbing what Jenny had just told him. He couldn't holler at Jenny now, not after tonight.

Finally he spoke, "And then what happened? And what is this about me?"

His oldest daughter was looking at him firmly now. She had gotten over the worst part. "Well, as soon as I saw her, I told Charlie to leave quickly and after he did I took Laura to her room and we talked. First she told me that she felt funny 'down there'. She said that she thought that she pee-peed her pants, but her pajama panties didn't look soaked to me so I felt them. She was wet but it wasn't pee. We talked and she confessed to me that she had seen another triple X movie from the top of the stairs another night that Charlie and I were downstairs. She told me she got wet seeing the men looking at the girls in the movie. She said that she saw you looking at her a few times the same way, so when she saw the men she thought of you looking at her. She said she peed a few times in her pants like that, thinking of you. When we talked about the cocks in the movies (she called them men's things) she said that when she got wet she thought of yours."

"Oh God," he whispered.

She took a breath and continued, "She also said that her hand touched herself when she thought of your 'thing'. I remarked that when she fantasizes about you it's not the same as the men in the movies or Charlie's. I told her that yours couldn't be that big because that isn't normal. That's when she surprised me. My little sister has been a busy little busybody. She said, 'I know, I've seen it.' ... It seems that Laura has as much a fascination about you as you have about her. She told me how on some of those nights after your eyes looked hotly at her little ass and legs, she would peek into your bedroom and watch you and mom fuck. She was sure that you were mentally fucking her ... Were you?"

Tom closed his eyes now and pictured little Laura's beautiful young ass inside her PJ bottoms and an erection started to come back to him. As much as he had wanted Jenny when she was a girl, his fascination for Laura was even greater. He would look at her ass in PJ's and think of putting his tongue into her little crack. Just the thought made his cock fully expand now. On many of those nights she was right in thinking that although he was fucking his wife, his mind was on his baby's little ass. "Yes ... I ... I, yes, I was."

"She wants you Dad. We've talked a few times and she knows everything that a man and woman do. She also knows that you want to touch her. She ... she wants to let you. She really wants you Dad. And she knows what it will all be about."

"That's crazy!" Tom responded. "She's only 13, for Christsakes!"

"So, I was 10 when you started looking at me, Dad" Jenny said, "And I got those feelings too. The only difference was that I didn't know anything about sex. I just knew I was feeling funny each time that you looked. If you had taken me to bed at the time I would have gladly spread for you ... I adored ... I do adore you."

Jenny lay back onto her back and was silent for a long time. This enabled Tom to catch his breath and concentrate on everything that she had just told him. 'This can't be happening, ' he thought. As his passion subsided and his cock reduced to normal he felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. He was well aware of right from wrong and all of this was definitely wrong. He always knew that it was a terrible thing to be fantasizing about his daughters. In addition, it was probably even worst to be looking at and lusting for them all these years. And to put those fantasies into real life action was worst of all. He could rationalize to himself that Jenny was a matured 22-year-old who knew what she was doing (he knew that she was somewhat sexually active) but to think about his little girl Laura in real terms was WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

He closed his eyes and tried to pull his thoughts together. He visualized his little 13-year-old's pretty, innocent looking face. Angelic, some people called it. Unable to help himself, his mind recalled and composed a picture of Laura's small, tight, perfectly rounded ass, that beautiful enticing ass that he often envisioned in the buff. Laying here now he imagined her in her jeans. Her ass always looked so young and exciting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.