Tom's Daughters - Cover

Tom's Daughters

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 1: Jenny Loves

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jenny Loves - For years, The Purvv had an unfinished story on his computer. It was decided that there was enough heat written that it shouldn't go to waste. Thus, four short stories were created, intended to be stroke pieces that could stand alone, but could be enhanced if read with the other three parts. Part 1 is Tom's first introduction to incest, but there appears to be hints of more to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Pedophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter  

She was sitting on the front seat of the passenger side with her knees on an angle, almost touching the floor stick shift of the car. As he drove, his eyes were distracted by her legs, as the streetlights flashed on them. She wore a short skirt and her legs were uncovered about ten inches above the knee.

He shifted into fourth gear and allowed his hand to remain on the shift as he drove. A downward glance told him his hand was practically touching her knee. His daughter continued talking of the day's events, but he couldn't concentrate on what she was saying. Those awful unnatural feelings he felt in the past, again started flowing through him. He kept stealing glances at her very exposed upper thighs and his heart was again pounding as it had so many times in the past.

Although he had his hand on the shift, it was only touching it loosely. He kept maneuvering it around until suddenly the back of his knuckles made contact with her knees. That slightest contact was enough for his cock to start to expand in his pants. Jenny didn't make the slightest effort to swing her legs away.

Once more Tom was feeling that terrible sinking feeling that overtook him so many times over the years. It was the result of a terrible fear, coupled with a tremendous lecherous desire that cursed through his brain, at the thought of his daughter as a sexual being.

Jenny was 22 years old now and fully matured, but Tom had these feelings for her since puberty, possibly even earlier. There were a few times in those early years when she complained to his wife that Daddy was always staring at her. His wife told their daughter that he only looked because of how proud he was of her. His wife truly believed that, but Tom sensed that Jenny didn't. She knew the truth. He wanted her more than any girl or woman that he had ever seen. He didn't know why and couldn't explain it, but even while in her early years Tom would see his daughter in a short skirt and would try to sneak a look beneath it. Or he would look at her young legs and he would fantasize touching and even imagine licking them. He would also try to look through the tops of her open blouses or shirts that she was wearing.

As the years rolled by, Jenny seemed not only to accept his horny looks, but also Tom had a strong sense that as she grew older she was feeling and fighting the same incestuous urges that he was. She loved him very much and delighted in showing her affections for him by hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. However, it seemed to Tom that she always made sure that there was another person (usually his wife) around when she cuddled up to him.

She would rarely do something like that when they were in the house alone though. He couldn't tell if she was afraid of him, or herself, but he felt that there was a definite sense of trepidation about her in those moments. During those rare times when it was only his daughter and himself, if she was hugging him, he often would hold her hand and after a short period apply slight pressure by either pushing their joined hands toward her young body or pulling them toward his cock. She would always tighten up and break the spell by separating their hands. Still he had a strong sense that she wanted him to force the issue.

As they drove he occasionally had to change gears. Tom would take his hand away from her knees, but it always returned, and on this night her knees would always be in the same place. Finally, the car reached an area where there was going to be a long stretch without shifting.

Jenny had just told him something about someone hollering at her that day in work and Tom remarked, "Ah that's terrible." At the same time he took his hand from the shift and placed it on her left leg, just above the knee, as if in a show of sympathy. She immediately reacted to that by placing her hand over his and clamping it on top.

The feel of his daughter's young flesh brought his cock now to a full erection. After her initial reaction Tom was sure that she would pull her legs away, but she didn't. In fact, after about 10 seconds of silence she continued her story. Tom glanced at her and saw what he felt was a pleased smile ever so slightly at the corners of her mouth. In addition, he was almost sure that she was looking at the crotch of his pants. She immediately looked at his face when he had turned to her but the thought of what she had been looking at and where his hand now lay had his cock actually jumping in his pants.

After turning to check the road he again glanced at his daughter. This time, her eyes locked on him. At the same time he felt her hand loosen her grip on him and now only rested on his. He also felt that her legs, which had been tightly together, parted slightly.

His whole body then seemed to be twitching inside with fear. He didn't think that it was detectable but he was sure that inwardly he was shaking. His hand, which was just in a resting position above Jenny's knee, then opened fully and grasped her leg. His daughter then surprised him as he felt her legs part some more. There was no longer the slightest pressure generated by her hand above his. Tom's thoughts were now running in a hodgepodge, he couldn't concentrate on anything at all but her. He took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself, but his brain wasn't responding.

He again set his eyes back to the road.

The little bit of her inner leg that he felt under his fingertips was as baby-soft as he remembered that she felt as a little girl. He was hoping that his hand wouldn't start trembling wildly. He slowly loosened his grip and ever so slowly and gently began to push his hand under hers toward her pussy. Actually he wasn't even pushing. He was just applying pressure to indicate which direction he wanted his hand to go.

He again looked at her face and saw a look of fright; yet she gave no other indication that she was afraid. Again her eyes met his. Then, with his eyes on her; to his surprise her eyes switched from his to his crotch for a good 5 seconds before returning to look straight into his again. A frightened smile came to her lips. Then, with her eyes still on his, she licked her tongue slowly over her lips while at the same time her hand loosened completely and fell away from his, falling to her side.

Tom was confused and frightened himself. All these years he'd wanted to touch his daughter and now it seemed that he might finally be getting the chance. Trembling, his hand now began advancing toward her body, micro-inch by micro-inch. He knew that Jenny could feel the advancement even though it was excruciatingly slow.

He had slowed the car down almost to a crawl fearing that he couldn't control it. As his hand was slowly moving toward his desired destination he saw a parking spot up ahead and steered the car to the curb. He stopped the car and his foot locked the emergency brakes. He now took his other hand from the wheel while the first hand edged toward the hem of her skirt. Their eyes were now locked on each other. His mouth was completely dry and he was licking his lips out of nervousness.

This was his own daughter that he was feeling. His hand then advanced under her skirt and he felt the baby flesh of her thigh under his palm, which was now sweating, as was he. Too nervous and afraid to advance his hand further, he stopped. His eyes pleaded with her for some guidance. Jenny was just as frightened and nervous because of where she feared they were heading. Yet, sensing that he was about to get cold feet, she mustered up the courage to whisper past her dry throat, "This is what you've been wanting Dad ... hah?"

Looking at her almost ashamedly he answered, "Yes baby ... Yeah I have ... a long time. I ... I ... I'm sorry sweetie ... I, I just can't help..."

Her chest visibly inflated from a deep breath, "Touch me Daddy. Okay ... it's okay!"

For a long moment he stared at her. Then, summoning up the courage, his hand advanced all the way to her crotch, her legs separating to allow him freer access.

"Mmmmm," came from her mouth as soon as his hand started its course along her soft thigh.

And when it reached her silk panties, Tom himself let out an unintelligible moan, "Nnnmmmggngnnnnnooo-ohhh!" He felt his cock jumping, and against his will it began wetting his shorts.

The palm of his hand then cupped outside of her pantied cunt. His finger began rubbing her panties around the clit area and she squirmed, "Dad ... it's ... It's okay," Jenny's voice trembled as she spoke.

Her thighs closed on his wrist. His hand remained and they looked passionately yet guiltily at each other. She closed her eyes. His finger rubbed slightly. Then she opened her eyes again and they stared hard.

It was Tom that finally spoke, "What ... now ... what do we ... do you want... ???" Then after a moment he added, "Jenny ... what ... honey?"

She was building up her courage. His hand and finger had aroused her, but it was a lot more than that. All those years that she had seen his hungry look had left their mark. After a few years of his leering, by the time she was 13 she knew that her father wanted her in the worst way. And the more that she became aware, little by little she began to fantasize and began to wonder if would happen. As time passed her thinking changed to where she was actually hoping that it would happen. She even thought of him sometimes when she masturbated. Of course, she thought, she couldn't seem willing to be part of it ... he would have to 'force' her. But that never happened.

She was hot now.

"You've wanted to fuck me for a long time now, haven't you?" she inquired.

"Y-y-yeah, honey, I have. But..."

She had to say it. She looked hard in his eyes for a long time, and then whispered, "Then let's fuck, Dad..." Then, almost resignedly, she quietly added, "Let's go fuck."

He started to explain but she cut him off with a whispered, "It's okay, Dad ... It's okay."

Tom was trembling as he quickly pulled his hand from under her skirt and started the car. His mind was no longer functioning coherently, racing from thoughts of anguish to fear of what they were about to embark on, while at the same time thinking of the beauty of what was in the car here with him. He was almost in a frenzied panic.

It wasn't until he was pulling into the motel area that he realized that he must have been driving for five minutes or more, yet had no idea where they were. His mind finally came down to earth enough for him to concentrate on getting a room while she stayed in the car. Once assigned a room, he escorted her from the car. His legs were shaking and the look on Jenny's pretty face indicated to him that she wasn't far from his mental state.

He locked the door behind them as soon as they entered and then turned back to her. They stood facing each other, although she was much smaller. Fear and desire was driving them both. Yet they stood, not touching, front to front, for as much as a minute. Tom was still afraid to make the first move, just as he had been all those years. Their hands were by their sides and she was looking up into his face almost pleading with him.

Finally, both of her hands reached out and grabbed his right hand. While looking directly into his eyes, she brought his hand up to her chest and placed it on her breast.

"Oh, God, baby!" he said as his hand wrapped around her breast and his forefinger and thumb squeezed lightly on her nipple, "Oh my God!"

His free hand slipped around his daughter's waist while she reached up and held his face in her hands. "How long?" she asked, "How long have you wanted this Daddy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.