A Daughter Makes Scents
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

As the weeks went on, nothing changed for Al. Every third week, while working the 4pm-12am shift, he would hurry home. His mind was infected with lustful thoughts of his daughter. The smell of Michelle's pussy was becoming the reason for his existence.

The other two weeks of the cycle, he ogled his 14-year-old daughter's body whenever his wife's interest was occupied elsewhere. It got to the point where he purposely looked at his daughter's body while she was paying attention. When this first started happening Michelle quickly shifted her eyes; but lately she didn't. She almost encouraged her father by not rebuffing him.

It was about 8 p.m. Al was sitting in the single cushioned chair and when she was passing he playfully grabbed at her hand. Father and daughter then acted as if they were struggling. He pulled her onto his lap and they giggled to each other.

Cathy turned her head for a moment, looking back at them but she turned right back to the TV, not paying heed to them any further. Michelle shifted on her father's lap and as had been happening, she felt the rise under her buttocks. This time she did not jump away. Instead, she shifted her body slightly and pushed down harder on him. His arm was around her waist and his hand reached around to her stomach. His other hand was on her leg. As she pushed down onto him, his arm tightened and his fingers gripped her leg. The hardness in his cock was hurting.

Michelle placed her hand over her father's on her stomach. Then she looked over at her mother, making sure that she was still engrossed in the TV program.

The girl had made her decision! Grabbing her father's hand, she pulled it from her stomach and guided it upward.

Al moved his hand under her guidance. Almost immediately, it was at the under-swelling of his daughter's tit. His mind was in internal conflict. Not only wasn't Michelle stopping him, but she actually still had the back of his hand under hers as he felt the underside of her hot breast-flesh at his fingertips. Then, as if for confirmation, his daughter squeezed his hand onto her and smiled nervously. In a flash she bent and kissed him gently and quickly on his lips, pulling her mouth away before her mother might notice. He could actually feel her heart beating rapidly beneath his hand.

Al's throbbing cock was twitching wildly in his shorts. He boldly allowed his fingers to move up and cover his daughter's breast. A hot look came over Michelle's face as she allowed him to squeeze on her flesh. Almost immediately he felt his cum shooting into his pants. His whole body stiffened, his eyes widened and he pushed upward into the youngster's body. He fought to stifle a groan. He held her in that fashion for at least a minute while his body finished its deed in his pants and he was able to calm himself down.

Desperately, he whispered, as low as he could into her ear, so that Cathy couldn't hear him, "Let me up sweetheart -- I gotta get up."

Michelle did not understand but she could sense from his reaction that he had a problem. She quickly got up from his lap and stood. He hurriedly stood and scurried away, making sure to keep the front of his trousers away from Cathy's eyes. He managed to escape without his wife taking any notice.

Once he was upstairs in his room, he stripped and sat on the side of his bed, shaking. Soon, tears were running down his cheeks and his lungs were continuously pulling in air. He was horrified at what he had done and yet, deep down inside him, he knew that soon he was going to be fucking his own daughter.

How it had reached such an explosive point he didn't know, but Al did know that now his daughter was feeling the same desires that he was. Up until tonight, that she was an innocent was his savior. Now, he knew they were both helpless. Their passions couldn't be curbed and their curiosity had to be satisfied.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.