A Daughter Makes Scents
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A police officer sits in on the confession of a man who had committed incest on his three daughters. Hearing the confession seems to cause the cop to admit his own shortcomings to himself, for the truth is that he has been suppressing feelings for his own daughter. As the days after unfold, his perverted thoughts continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

The following week he was working the midnight to 8 a.m. shift. When working on this schedule his usual practice was to sleep from about noon until about 7-8 p.m. Then he would spend a couple of hours watching TV with the family. He would see his daughter for only an hour or so before she went to bed.

It was during this week that Michelle began to notice that her father was paying an inordinate amount of attention to her. She caught his eyes staring at her chest and she could sense his gaze following her butt whenever she walked about the room. She also saw her dad strain to look under her skirt the only day when she was not wearing jeans.

At first, she had told herself that she was imagining these things because she had just recently found out about incest, about brothers and sisters, and fathers and daughters. Yet, as she then began to pay further attention, Michelle soon realized that her initial suspicions were correct. She then tried telling herself that her father's ogling did not mean anything, and for a while, she actually convinced herself. That was until the night that her dad kiddingly brought her onto his lap and she immediately felt his hardness poking her under her ass; where her legs meet. Although her mother did not notice, Michelle felt her father's hands holding her onto him with force, as she struggled to get up. She broke away without incident, but she was now fully aware that her father was 'interested' in her.

Michelle was frightened but she did not dare to tell Cathy of her concerns. The 14-year-old girl was sure that her mother would not believe a word that she said and she would get in trouble for saying anything. Yet, the youngster knew that her suspicions were correct.

The following week Al was working the 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. shift, which afforded him the chance to spend 'normal' nights at home with his family. To her chagrin, Michelle felt her father's eyes on her at every opportunity that he had, whenever her mother's attention was engrossed in a scene on the TV.

The anguished dad sometimes found himself getting hard just from looking at his daughter, depending on what the youngster was or was not wearing. Whenever he happened to catch a glimpse of her blossoming flesh at her chest, he would become hard. If an opportunity happened to afford him a flash of his little girl's inner thighs, his cock would become mortar while his brain became putty. He realized that Michelle had now become conscious that he was looking at her, yet he almost did not care. He secretly wanted her to be aware.

The week after that he was back on the 4pm-12am shift, which is what he wanted. Each night he would go through the routine of sniffing the crotch of his daughter's panties while masturbating at the same time. Except that now he would take the panties downstairs to do his thing.

It was about 1 a.m. on a Wednesday and Al was at home after finishing his third night on this shift. At the same time that he was coming out of the bathroom with a pair of panties in his hand, Michelle happened to come out of her room, to go to the bathroom. He quickly closed his fist, but she nonetheless observed that he had something light blue in his hand. She also saw the guilt upon her father's face and took note that when he saw her, he had put whatever he was carrying into his robe pocket.

"Hi pops," she muttered, sleepily; she had just awakened.

"Hi hon," he responded. She could not help but notice his nervousness.

As they passed each other, the blue that was sticking from his pocket caught her eyes. She passed by her father so quickly that he didn't notice her eyes widen in shock. Once she was in the bathroom with the door closed behind her, she immediately opened the clothes hamper. She confirmed her suspicions.

Michelle was confused. Why did her father take her panties? Way in the back of her mind she suspected something; she just did not know what. The youngster sensed that her dad had been starting to have a thing for her (the 'hots'?) but what could be the connection with her panties? Whatever it was, the 13-year-old girl concluded, it could not be good ... and it was not normal!

She recalled the discussions in school and how all of the kids, except her best friend Gladys Moore, said how horrible the thought of incest was. Gladys said nothing and the rumor was that that was because she had sex with her brother.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.