Mary Ellen, Meg and the Dildo - Cover

Mary Ellen, Meg and the Dildo

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: It started out as a photo session.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

I didn't think that I would ever be able to contribute a story like this, not in a hundred years. My wife and I have always gotten a kick out of reading the posted stories and they have certainly spiced up our sex life, but several years back we discussed my watching her with another man and we decided that neither of us was really interested in doing it. But we still read the stories.

My wife Mary Ellen and I are working professionals in our early thirties and one of our shared interests is photography. I have taken literally thousands of photos of Mary Ellen and have even posted about sixty of them on various web sites. The feedback has always been great and there are hundreds, if not thousands, of guys out there who would love to fuck Mary Ellen.

One day, several weeks ago, we were in our basement studio and I was taking shots of Mary Ellen in a variety of sexy poses. As usual we started with mild stuff, and also as usual, the more I shot, the hotter Mary Ellen got and soon her hands moved to her mound and she started playing with herself. When this happens I give up all hope of controlling the shoot and I begin moving around and snapping the action. Mary Ellen was rolling around on the drop sheet moaning and I knew we were only moments away from me having to put the camera down, get out of my clothes and join her on the floor. Mary Ellen had planted both feet on the floor and had pushed her sex up toward me, an invitation if I ever saw one, when from behind me I heard a gasp, "Oh my!" and I turned to see Meg, the nineteen year old daughter of our next door neighbor. She was standing there wide eyed, staring at Mary Ellen who was still finger fucking herself. Mary Ellen heard the gasp too and she pulled her fingers out and dropped back to the floor. Meg turned and left, but the mood was broken and Mary Ellen got up, took a shower and got dressed.


Mary Ellen and Meg had a special relationship that went back ten years to when Mary Ellen used to baby-sit her. Meg's parents had conceived late in life and the age difference between Meg and her mother prevented the usual mother/daughter relationship; one where the two could be close and share things. Instead, this relationship developed between Meg and her babysitter.

It was two days after Meg had walked in on us and I had come home from work to find Mary Ellen and Meg sitting at the kitchen table going through our photo albums. I didn't intrude on them, instead I went into the den and fired up the computer, logged on to the net and brought up a site where I had recently posted some of Mary Ellen's photos. I moved to the comments and was reading the feedback, 1996 hits in two days and not a bad comment among them, when Mary Ellen and Meg came into the room. Mary Ellen made me get up so she and Meg could get to the computer and then Mary Ellen moved through the sites were she was posted, letting Meg watch. The look on Meg's face was one of absolute awe. I supposed it was because the young teenager was surprised that such an "old broad" like Mary Ellen could do such a thing, but her reaction to seeing my favorite series of Mary Ellen was priceless. It was a ten photo series of Mary Ellen with her favorite toy, and eleven-inch dildo with a suction cup base. The first shot showed the dildo mounted on the edge of a coffee table with Mary Ellen hovering just over it and then in photo after photo she lowered herself onto it until every last inch was inside her. The last photo in the series showed her as she moved up and exposed six inches of the dildo covered in her juices. Meg looked at the photos and said, "Oh my God. I can't believe it. You took all of it. Oh my God."

I sensed that this was a girl to girl moment and I left. Later, after Meg had gone home, I asked Mary Ellen, "What was that all about?"

"Well," she said, "After the other night I felt that I had to explain some things to her. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea about what we were doing. I wanted to let her know that there is nothing wrong with being comfortable with your body and your sexuality, and that there is nothing wrong in sharing it with others the way I do."

"How did she take it?" I asked.

"Well, at first she was stunned that I would let myself be seen on the net, but by the time she left she thought I was pretty cool for someone my age. Jesus, the way she said "my age" made me want to run to a mirror and check for wrinkles."


About a week later Mary Ellen came up to me and asked me if I knew where we could get a male version of a chastity belt.

"What?" I said.

She said, "I need to find a way to lock up the family jewels and I need to be the one to hold the key."

"I suppose you will eventually get around to telling me what this is all about?"

She laughed and said, "Meg wants to do a photo spread like the ones I've been doing and I told her okay, but I'm going to be there to see that you keep your pants on. I know how you dirty old men can be when you get around young girls."

I did three sessions with Meg, and God did that girl have a great body. Mary Ellen was right to be worried about me keeping my pants on. The first two shoots were just varied naked poses, but on the third shoot Meg got adventurous and started fingering herself, and she actually brought herself to orgasm. By the time the shoot was over I had beads of sweat on my forehead and Meg had no sooner gone than I attacked Mary Ellen. When it was over Mary Ellen said, "Whew! If shooting her affects you like that I've got to get her over here more often."


Two days later, on a Saturday, I came home from playing eighteen holes and as I entered the house I hollered, "Honey I'm home," and Mary Ellen yelled back from the basement, "I'm down here."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.