She's All That: Laney Boggs Meets Taylor Vaughan Again - Cover

She's All That: Laney Boggs Meets Taylor Vaughan Again

by Oberon

Copyright© 2010 by Oberon

Erotica Sex Story: Sequel to She's All That, set a few years after the movie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Violence   Nudism   .

It had been a few years since Laney Boggs graduated from Torrance High School. Now, she was a junior in college but in that long a time, things had changed irrevocably. College wasn't anything like the way she remembered high school. Almost everyone was from out of state and few people came from her old institution where she had a reputation for being unpopular. Even if the situation was different, it wasn't likely anyone would believe she was a geek in high school. She'd long since blossomed into a young adult and despite not trying out for the cheerleading squad - art degrees and sports didn't usually mix very well - she earned a reputation as a real looker besides being one of the brightest students in her class. It was rare that a young college student would have the best of both worlds but Laney was one of the few who actually did.

Her graduation ceremony from high school forever had been relatively uneventful except for a certain acquaintance fulfilling a bet he'd made with his friends earlier that year before committing to her, relationship-wise. That moment she remembered as a high point of the day since he was one of the few people among a closely-knit circle of friends to sign her yearbook after the ceremony ended. She'd found she didn't much care about how popular she was back then either, now that she reflected on it. Especially the ones who judged her solely by surface impressions and her perceived reputation passed around behind the scenes among the cool students. The only way it affected her was inside - but before the night was over she would end up coming to terms with that in ways she hadn't thought possible.

Laney had seen Taylor, her foremost rival, only once when the graduation ceremony was drawing to a halt, but it was a moment she'd probably remember for a long time. In a bizarre turn of events, they became enemies whereas prior to that she had almost no knowledge of the fact that Taylor even existed except that she was another "nerd" excluded by the so-called "beautiful people." That year they'd gotten to know one another, that was for sure, and their mutual animosity hadn't ever wavered since then. Laney gathered this from when she bumped into Taylor by accident when everyone was leaving the graduation ceremony. She knew there was no love lost between them that day, and probably never would be from the look of things. Some might say it was understandable, considering Laney was the only other student competing against Taylor for prom queen and almost beat her out for the title - not to mention the one who was involved in a relationship with her former boyfriend Zach.

The fact that Taylor had dumped him to begin with didn't matter; neither did the fact he'd decided on his own free will to be with her. All Taylor seemed to understand was that Zach and Laney were an item and that it was a blow to her prestige. Taylor had flipped Laney the finger when they made eye contact across the field, but said nothing to her. Still, the look blazing in her eyes betrayed what was in her mind: that she was hoping for an opportunity to one day even the score with Laney somehow. Taylor appeared quite eager to continue the feud that began when Laney began seeing her ex-boyfriend, but the situation made it inappropriate to do anything then so she had to hope their paths would cross again. Laney imagined the day would probably be today since she'd heard from a mutual acquaintance that Taylor was to arrive at the same fraternity party she was invited to later that evening. The party was intended to introduce all the students who'd be attending classes together that year. Most of the students who were well-known academically or otherwise were going to be there, which meant Taylor would not want to miss a chance to be seen. Laney had an idea there would be some sort of confrontation between them if they happened to stumble upon one another.

Laney arrived at the party dressed to kill. The getup she wore was intended to cause heads to turn upon her entrance so hard a couple of the guys would probably end up with whiplash. Gone were her days of wearing glasses and baggy clothing; tonight she was dressed in a slinky black dress cut high on her thighs and hugging her girl-next-door figure like a second skin. If one looked close, and all the guys would, they'd see her derriere through the sheer material; her skin outlined beneath the dress like a wax likeness. The only thing she wore under the dress was tight-fitting, vinyl bikini underwear of the same hue, though you couldn't tell even by looking if she were wearing anything at all. In fact, more than a few heads turned as a group of people took notice of her in passing, offering wolf whistles as they walked on. Laney pretended to ignore them as she headed for the front door, but they made her even more confident of her allure. Inside, the party was in full swing with wall-to-wall people milling around or talking in small groups. Sometimes it was difficult to squeeze through the huge room without bumping into someone along the way but since the people she bumped into were mostly male none of them seemed to mind all that much once they got a good look at her tight dress.

One student in particular checked her out as she passed him. Laney could feel his eyes crawling over her legs and backside as her body fought for attention in the tight dress. The effect showed the softness of her skin, but with an adorable quality that denoted innocence and raw sexiness. The temperature was warm and she thought she may break out in a sweat if she stayed in the crowd too long. Eventually, Laney made it to the far end of the room and stopped for a drink while she scanned the room to see who was there, or who would be shortly. There was no sign of Taylor that she could see; but if she hadn't shown up yet, it was certainly possible she was planning on making a grand entrance of her own that would demand attention from as many onlookers as possible. Knowing the way she'd made entrances before, (even walking into classes) Laney figured it would probably be something grandiose and pretentious since Taylor loved to call as much notice to herself as she could. Laney waited coolly and watched the front entrance of the house in case Taylor should come walking in the door.

In time, Laney's attention was diverted and she slowly started to mingle with the other guests, some of whom knew her from her classes and around the campus. The warm reception she received from those who recognized her made her forget the possibility of a confrontation with Taylor. As time went on she hadn't had much to drink but she got caught up in the crowd of fraternity members throwing the party. But as she was turning back to the bar to accept her drink, a finger suddenly tapped her shoulder in quick haste. She turned to see who it was and found herself staring into a familiar face. The woman was a good eight inches taller than Laney, clad in a tight-fitting red dress that left little to the imagination and, Laney noticed, who was wearing an expression of anger mingled with contempt. Laney immediately knew who it was but she got over her shock enough to put on an appropriately hard-faced expression to welcome the woman she'd expected to run into all along.

"We meet again, bitch," Taylor snarled.

Inwardly, Laney bristled at the arrogant tone of Taylor's voice, but she didn't allow this to show on the surface. "Funny seeing you here, Taylor," she retorted sarcastically. "What brings you out? They close the massage parlors downtown?"

"What I'm trying to figure out," Taylor shot back, giving no outward sign that she'd heard Laney's taunt. "Is why anyone'd let the likes of you in here," Taylor sniped, her scowl deepening as she stared down the shorter woman, her eyes flitting up and then down again taking in Laney's black dress. "As I told you, you're nothing but a waste of perfectly good yearbook space, remember?"

Inwardly, Laney bristled at the remark. That was exactly how Taylor had gotten to her before, at another party back in high school. And she was leaning on the final words of her question, deliberately reminding Laney of that moment, specifically to dredge up the bad memories. But now, Laney refused to show that her comment struck home by hardening her own expression as she stared back at the taller woman.

"Times change, don't they?" Laney intoned. "Besides, you faded into obscurity your senior year after I threatened your reputation, didn't you?" She had the satisfaction of seeing her remark hit Taylor right where she thought, judging by the expression on her face now. Pressing her advantage, Laney continued, "Must be embarrassing to be shown up by a 'waste of perfectly good yearbook space' as you put it." A small smile played on the sides of Laney's mouth at the increasing ire visible on Taylor's face as she waited for the taller woman's reply.

"As if you could do anything better than I," Taylor retorted, her tone of voice growing sardonic. "Remember that we know the reason you became popular in the first place, don't we?" She smirked at Laney, her face a mask of derision. "Shall I repeat it for everyone within earshot, so they all know the secret of your success?" As Taylor moved almost imperceptibly closer to Laney, she reached over Laney's shoulder and took the drink the barkeep held out to Laney. "In the end it doesn't matter, bitch, because by the time I'm finished with you, you'll consider your loser status in high school a pleasant little world compared to what your college status will be."

With Laney's drink in her hand, Taylor took another step forward. "You'll wish you'd stayed where you belonged!" she exclaimed as she emptied its contents over the front of Laney's dress, and held it so the contents streamed down into Laney's cleavage.

Her gesture was obviously intended as a reminder of the high school party where Laney had run into Taylor before the general area around them noticeably grew quieter as people saw what was happening. The drink Taylor poured on Laney's dress was seeping through the material to reveal her bikini underwear. She felt the same embarrassment she'd suffered the last time this happened; Taylor was really going all out to humiliate her; but still Laney refused to let it show outwardly even when the taller woman punctuated the gesture with a derisive sneer. Deciding two can play at that game, Laney reached back to the bar as if unfazed by what Taylor just did, grabbed a full pitcher of beer in one hand while staring Taylor right in the eye, she intoned, "If that's the best you can do to make me look like a fool, slut, it's going to take a helluva lot more than you've got! THIS is how you embarrass a woman by pouring a drink on her!"

With her dainty little smile broadening conspicuously, Laney turned the pitcher of beer over and emptied the contents on top of Taylor's head. It cascaded down over her face, her chest and into her cleavage where it soaked the entire front of her dress. Taylor gasped as the cold liquid hit her over-heated flesh and she stared in open-mouthed shock at Laney for a few seconds. Her mouth opened and closed as she tried to catch breath.

Then she reared back, delivering a stinging slap to Laney's cheek. The blow caught Laney off guard, knocking her back against the edge of the bar. The impact of Taylor's palm to the side of her handsomely natural-looking face wiped the smug grin right off and her pale cheek quickly flushed a light shade of red from the slap. More heads turned in their direction as Laney arched her back over the bar, realizing some kind of an altercation was erupting between the two luscious ladies. Laney was slightly dazed and still recovering from the sudden slap when Taylor was all over her, seizing her hair with both hands and spinning her around facing the bar. Pulling her head back, Taylor rammed it forward into the unforgiving wood at the bar's edge, dazing Laney even more noticeably. Lifting her head again, Taylor repeated the head banging twice more before Laney was somehow able to turn around facing her. Lifting her left leg, Laney drove her knee up into Taylor's groin as hard as she could.

Her knee connecting with the fleshy patch just above Taylor's womanhood and made a sound that audible to everyone close-by. As the smooth skin of Laney's knee struck its intended target, the bone beneath her flesh drove into the softness of Taylor's lower abdomen. Taylor gasped and sucked in air as her grip on Laney's hair relaxed somewhat. Both women struggled to collect themselves after their mutual assaults. The shorter Laney twisted her fingers into claws and reached up to scratch and tear at Taylor's face. She perceived her nails had found the yielding skin of Taylor's cheek and she was about to dig in when the grip on her hair disappeared. A brief moment later, Taylor's fists slammed into Laney's groin with three hard blows, taking the breath from her for long enough that Taylor's fingers could scoop double handfuls of Laney's tresses.

Uttering an enraged yell from the pit of her throat, Taylor swung Laney from the bar as she instinctively reached for a couple of handfuls of Taylor's hair, grasping hard enough, she hoped, to return the agony Taylor inflicted on her. The inertia Laney used to maintain her footing drove her forward so their bodies collided and in an instant Laney felt Taylor's chest colliding with hers, Taylor's breasts and stomach slamming into her chest and the dampness of Taylor's beer-soaked dress mingled with the drink Taylor had poured over her before the fight. In seconds the two women danced and stumbling around amid the frenzied screams of "Catfight!" and "Rip her clothes off!" coming from every side. Their tightly clad bodies twisted and writhed as their considerable assets strained against the confines of their tight dresses that had been carefully selected for any number of reasons other than practicality for catfighting!

Their struggle was punctuated by stinging slaps to both of their faces and equally occasional but harder punches thrown to vulnerable chests and soft stomachs. As they were fighting in such close quarters, however, none of the blows thrown by either were hard enough to cause any damage. At this point Laney was more concerned with the growing number of onlookers pressing in to watch the fight than the effect of Taylor's blows striking her with open and closed hands. She was too occupied trying to fend off her taller foe to be aware of where the struggle was leading them, Then Laney felt herself crashing through a set of double doors into what looked to her to be a grassy courtyard with a swimming pool and hot tub.

Laney had indeed, been simultaneously shoved and thrown through the French doors into the courtyard outside by the feverish struggle with Taylor. As Laney's tightly-clad body was twisted at an uncomfortable angle when she collided with the door on her right and the enraged Taylor pressed tightly against her shorter frame on her left, Laney's ribs connected hard as the door gave way and she fell through the now opened entrance. Locked together, the two women went stumbling across the short distance leading to a grassy knoll. Laney felt a cool gust of air enveloping her body which came as a welcome relief after the heat back inside, but it was only a momentary blessing as the infuriated Taylor was still upon her and showed no sign of relenting. In the instant Laney recognized her surroundings, she felt a soft thigh forcing it's way between her naked thighs. Tripped, she went tumbling onto the grass and felt the wind knocked out of her when the heavier Taylor landed directly on top of her.

The next thing Laney became aware of was Taylor's pronounced breasts on her face, the beer-soaked cleavage bulging out the top of her dress smothering her as the taller woman crushed her into the grass underneath; threatening to flatten her into the ground. Next, Laney became aware of Taylor's clothed midsection slamming into her belly, expelling the air from her lungs. Hindered by the large breasts covering her face, Laney couldn't get any air! On the heels of that came the sensation of Taylor's smooth thighs kicking and struggling for purchase until her knees were planted on either side of the downed woman. As Taylor established herself in the position of dominance, Laney felt Taylor's inner thighs pressing against her sides as the smothering breasts heaved themselves off her face.

Laney sucked in as deep a breath as she could before she gasped at the searing pain of Taylor's fingers grabbing her by the hair, tightening her fists and then yanking all the way down to the roots. Grinning with malice, Taylor arched her body forward, bringing all her weight down on Laney's prostrate body. Taylor was a vision of physical superiority in the eyes of the crowd of partygoers who'd rushed outside through the open doorway to watch the catfight now in full effect. The fact the onlookers were witnessing her current predicament made Laney self-conscious that her rival was on top of her, although she did her best to shut this out of her mind as Taylor lifted her by the hair and slammed her head back down to earth, dazing her long enough for Taylor to reposition herself with a knee on Laney's stomach. She pressed down harder, gripping her hair tighter as she lifted Laney's head and slammed it to the ground a second time - then a third and a fourth!

Laney was becoming dazed by the repeated impacts and feared she would pass out if they continued. Deciding there was only one thing she could do at this point, she struggled to turn her head to the side as Taylor was lifting her yet again. Leaning over, Laney sank her teeth into the soft flesh of Taylor's forearm and bit down hard. She felt the smooth skin give under her teeth and heard the piercing scream from deep inside Taylor's lungs filling her eardrums over the shouts of encouragement from the crowd surrounding the warring hellcats. Taking advantage of Taylor's distraction, Laney pushed off her back against Taylor's knee still pressing into her midsection and reached for Taylor's hair. Grabbing hold tightly, Laney gathered the hair in her fingers and pulled hard just as her foe gathered herself with a snarl and re-established her own grip on Laney's hair. Not wanting to lose her retaliation, Laney whipped her body in one single fierce convulsive shake, toppling Taylor onto the grass beside her and twisting her body so she was on her side facing her. In a fluid movement, Taylor yanked at Laney while the shorter woman was twisting her body to the side, pulling Laney over even farther. In a flash, the hellcats were rolling over and over across the grass, pulling and tearing at one another's hair as the partygoers - male and female alike - cheered for their favorite woman or just screamed for one of them or the other for no good reason at all.

"Kick her ass, Laney!" "Rip her hair out, Taylor!" "Teach the rich bitch a lesson!" "Put the geek in her place!"

Over and over the two battling adversaries rolled on the soft grass, repeatedly trading positions as their mutual attacks moved from hairpulling to scratching and slapping. Finally they again rolled to a stop. Once again Taylor was straddling Laney, bearing down with all her weight on the shorter woman determined to demonstrate to everyone present she was the better woman. This time, however, her dominance was hindered by Laney's having her arms wrapped around her waist, seeking out the area where Taylor would most likely feel the full brunt of her assault. Finding the yielding area between Taylor's ribcage and her hips, Laney steeled her face in fierce determination as she grabbed one wrist with her other hand and squeezed hard, burying her face in Taylor's cleavage in her concentration. Taylor let out an involuntary gasp as Laney's arms tightened around her with surprising strength for a woman of Laney's size; compressing her soft middle as her muscles bulged under her skin.

Taylor had expected to show Laney up with this little maneuver, but the shorter woman had turned it around on her without even having to exert additional energy. Even though Taylor was the one who was on top, Laney's encircling arms pressed tighter and tighter against her midsection, squeezing off her breath as their legs slid and rubbed together, fighting for dominance, fighting their way out from beneath their dresses. The gasp from Taylor's throat was replaced by a pained groan as Laney crushed her tighter, her forearms forcing Taylor's waist into a more compact area.

Determined not to panic and to maintain her position as the better woman in this fight, Taylor leaned forward, pressing her large breasts down on Laney's cute face, remembering the muffled gasps that had come from her earlier when she had involuntarily smothered her. This time, Taylor was pressing down as hard as she could onto Laney, cutting off her air as she leaned over and whispered fiercely, "Leggo me, you little bitch!" As her response, Laney twisted their bodies over until they were side by side, freeing herself from the devastating breast smother Taylor was inflicting. Drawing in a long gasp of air as her face was extricated from the smother, Laney began to tighten her grip once again when, suddenly, she felt the soft boniness of Taylor's knee smash into her crotch, the impact jerking her body and sending her skidding over the grass.

Laney let out a startled grunt and found herself in a desperate struggle to regain her breath when Taylor used the momentum to break free from Laney's arms, throw her off and crawl onto her knees. Taylor dove on top of the shorter hellcat, reaching for her hair again. In a reflexive move, Laney slapped Taylor hard, pushing herself up into her heavier opponent and rolling her over as they again began to roll around in the grass again. Their entwined legs squirmed and writhed together like a nest of serpents as they twisted and bucked in every imaginable position until they came to a halt. This time with Taylor lying on her side on the grass, facing Laney. Before Laney could recover, she felt a pair of silky, slightly muscular thighs slammed around her neck, closing on her windpipe as Taylor crossed her ankles to complete the tight scissors around her throat.

Laney lay gagging and choking as Taylor stretched her legs as far out as they would go, tightening the leglock and strangling her hated rival in the process. Taylor was on her left side, propping herself up on her elbow as her legs crushed Laney's neck, depriving her of oxygen as the taller woman turned to look at her with condescension and utter superiority. Seeing the debilitating effect her legs were having on Laney, Taylor propped herself higher on her elbow and taunted, "You're not all that NOW, are you, bitch?"

"Get ... off me ... you're ... choking... ," Laney sputtered through quivering lips as the shapely thighs closed in from either side of her throat, leaving a smaller and smaller space between them for her to breathe.

"Nothing doing, whore. Not until I decide I wanna let you go!" Taylor snapped, jerking her legs to allow her to relax her muscles ever-so-briefly, then stretching her long limbs again, her ankles locked on the other side of Laney's neck and pulsing the leglock in short staccato bursts.

Laney was opening her mouth to protest again when Taylor kicked the scissors outward in a sudden jerk, choking off her rival's words before she had a chance to utter them. Her eyes narrowed, her face a grotesque mask of jealousy and anger, Taylor maintained the excruciatingly hold on Laney's neck with her legs, glaring at her enemy through narrow eyes as Laney ineffectually slapped at her thighs in outright defiance at the embarrassment she was being subjected to at the hands of her adversary. Laney's palms connected with audible smacks each time her hand made contact with the soft flesh cutting off her breathing. The pain of the impacts registered on Taylor's face but she stubbornly refused to let go of her prey, keeping her thighs pressed firmly on her neck.

Laney was beginning to feel woozy and light-headed. Fearing she might pass out, she started running her fingers along a smooth thigh until they reached the bottom of Taylor's asscheek. Curling her fingers, Laney dug them deep into the muscle in that area, clamping down hard on the back of Taylor's thigh, seeking the sensitive muscle tissue in an effort to loosen the tight leglock around her neck before it was too late. Laney's breathing grew hoarse as she gasped for breath as she dug her fingers around in the muscle and worked furiously. Laney began to feel Taylor's tight grip on her neck loosening but Taylor wasn't willing to give up her advantage so easily and she worked to maintaining the hold until it became a struggle to maintain the scissors on Laney without allowing her to extricate herself. Laney was just as determined to break the death-grip on her windpipe, however, and she redoubled her efforts to weaken Taylor's thigh muscles so she would be forced to retract and break the scissors.

Eventually, Laney's perseverance paid off and she was able to force Taylor's legs to open wide enough that she could wriggle her head out from between them and scramble away on her hands and knees, inhaling deeply and fighting to regain her breath as she crawled away to the cheers of encouragement from the partygoers. Taylor stretched and massaged her aching legs which were almost numb. The cheers had diminished somewhat when the warring ladies separated, but they started up again as Taylor struggled to her feet and approached Laney from behind while she was still on hands and knees. Taylor grabbed the back of Laney's black dress and hauled her up roughly, tearing the thin fabric in the process. Laney's back was exposed to the onlookers as she whirled around to face Taylor with the straps of her bikini underwear visible as evidenced by the shouts of enthusiasm from the people who could see them. But Laney controlled her embarrassment as she stood her ground prepared to meet Taylor who was advancing on her again.

The tall hellcat threw a punch at Laney's stomach which she dodged in the nick of time, then Laney threw a blow of her own at Taylor's breasts to defend herself. While Laney was moving to avoid Taylor's punch, her own shot didn't connect with her chest as she'd intended, just grazed the soft, sensitive orb from the side. But the connection was all it took to anger Taylor as she advanced on Laney again, throwing another hard fist to her belly. This one sank into her upper abdomen with enough force to double Laney over gasping in pain. Taylor was about to follow up with a punch to Laney's head but once again she moved and avoided it at the last possible second. Laney countered with another punch toward Taylor's breasts and this one connected harder, sinking into Taylor's generous bosom and forcing her back a step or two.

As Laney watched Taylor back up, something dawned on her. In the next few instants her mind formulated a plan to help her win the fight, something to kick off a series of tacks that would hopefully frustrate Taylor to the point of unbalancing her and making her angry enough to not think about her own tactics just enough time for Laney to mount a counter-offensive. Hoping it would work while ignoring the shouts of encouragement coming from the crowd surrounding them, Laney ducked a punch thrown at her head by Taylor and countered with one to her lower abdomen and another at her stomach. Taylor took the punch before narrowing her eyes and moving in to land a punch to Laney's face. Again Laney ducked and countered, this time with a punch to Taylor's solar plexus.

The shot struck home, but Taylor managed to grab Laney's wrist as her fist connected and twisted it behind her back. Clawing blindly at the front of her dress, Taylor ripped the front of Laney's dress at her cleavage exposing more of her bikini underwear when the dress ripped down to her waist. Laney was able to wrench herself free of the semi-hammerlock and whirl around just in time to avoid another punch at her head. Feeling her anger mushrooming at being humiliated by Taylor, Laney slipped her bare leg between Taylor's thighs and shoved. Uttering a startled yelp as she fell, Taylor reflexively grabbed the front of Laney's dress, pulling the shorter hellcat down with her and ripping her top completely in two. With her torso stripped almost naked for all to see except for her tight black vinyl covering her tits, Laney was aroused to wrath enough for her to land a hard punch to Taylor's face as she avoided a wild slap thrown her way.

The punch snapped Taylor's head back and Laney glowered at her, narrowing her own eyes as Taylor put her fingers to her nose, then took them away to see whether she was bleeding. Not caring whether Taylor was distracted or not, Laney advanced on her, grabbing Taylor by the front of her dress and yanking, smiling at the sound of Taylor's dress ripping. Laney balled her other hand into a fist that she drove into Taylor's mouth. This seemed to herald all hell breaking loose! As if by some unspoken signal, they tore into each other, with fists swinging and ripping their dresses until their tops resembled tattered rags and leaving both women's torsos completely exposed. Laney still had her bikini top for the time being, but the hoots and wolf-whistles from the gathered spectators came when everyone saw Taylor was naked from the waist up.

They exchanged a series of slaps and punches thrown to strategic parts of their bodies until Taylor made a grab at Laney's top, slashing out at her breasts as she tried to rip the tight black vinyl from her body. Taylor took a punch to the side of the head for her effort, which she returned with a shot to Laney's unprotected tits that caused her to gasp. At almost that same instant, Taylor tore the bikini from Laney's chest, exposing her breasts for the partygoers who erupted in an uproar of cheers and whistles. Not liking this humiliation from Taylor, Laney leapt forward as Taylor came at her and their bare, sweating, liquor drenched, chests colliding with a resounding SMACK. Their breasts ballooned and engulfed those of their rival as in unison they each grabbed the other's hair and twisted, tearing at it as they began to roll around on the grass again while taunting each other verbally.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.