The Conqueror of the Amazons
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A billionaire raises and equips a private army with the goal of conquering Paradise Island and turning Wonder Woman and the Amazons into sexslaves. The exhibitionism is forced.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Slavery   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

General Paul Brown surveyed the field below him where 3,000 dogs ravaged the Amazon with a smile on his face. In one weeks time he would start to notify white slavery rings of the availability of 20,000 Amazon sex slaves, broken by K9 rape and available for sale at $50,000 a head. That would generate 1 Billion dollars of which 920 Million would be paid to the men at $400,000 each for the 2300 of them. The other 80 Million would reimburse him about a quarter of his expenses to stage this operation. It was nice being a multi-Billionaire and having the money to spend to fulfill any wish you could dream of. His dream of owning Paradise Island and enslaving its inhabitants may have cost him 320 Million, but a quarter was recouped with the sale of the Amazons and the vacationers to the island would allow him to recoup the rest within five years. The interest the endeavor would pay was Queen Hippolyta and Princess Diana, aka Wonder Woman, as his personal sex slaves for the rest of his life.

He turned and looked at the two, spread-eagled on the pommel horses. Each had a cock thrusting into their mouth and another filling either their ass or cunt, depending on what the man fucking them wanted. Each had a third man mauling their breasts and they showed bite marks and bruising over the tender flesh. Calling Brutus to his side he climbed in his UH1 for the flight back to the city, he wanted to go exploring and see what he now owned. The chopper landed in the palace courtyard and dog and Master entered the building to a large open room with a raised platform at the far end. Three steps led from the main floor higher platform where sat a throne which appeared to be made of silver. This then was the place where the Queen had met with advisors and visitors and passed down her decrees. This was the center of power for the island and he crossed the room, his heels clicking on the marble inlayed floor as he walked. He climbed the stairs and turned to look out over the room and then sat on the pillowed seat. Yes, from here he would govern the island and meet with visiting dignitaries. They would stand at the foot of his throne to make their requests. There would be a nightly stage show of Diana, in her Wonder Woman costume, doing a strip tease and then sucking and then fucking Brutus. A dancer's pole would have to be installed. Looking over the size of the room he estimated 150 to 200 observers would fit and be charged $50 a head to see Wonder Woman's show. Maybe nightly would be too often, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday would probably be enough.

Leaving the throne room through the door behind the throne he found a narrow hallway to a flight of stairs that entered into a huge bedroom and passing through the other door found the bathroom. There was a sunken tub, or maybe a swimming pool from its size, in the center of the room that was large enough to actually swim in. He was surprised at the running water and toilet facilities as all the buildings, palace included, looked like a movie location set for an ancient Greece movie. It could have been Sparta in The 300. Crossing to the open windows he stepped out onto a balcony and looked over the city. Yes the stone buildings with their flat roofs looked the architecture of the time of Christ. He saw 2 CH53's coming from the west, the direction of the US and wondered if it was the construction crews. All their heavy equipment, the bull dozers, graders, and dump trucks, sat on the ship waiting for them. He wanted an airfield built to accommodate medium sized jets and a modern pier for the two cruise ships that would travel from Miami to here, one inbound as one was outbound. Visitors coming in by ship would sleep on the ship but a hotel/casino would be put up for the plane arrivals. Several restaurants would have to be built if he had people come to run them. There would be a three meal a day buffet at the Amazons central mess hall for all that wanted to eat there but hopefully those hookers who could cook would do some ethnic places to eat. Three of them that could cook were a Chinese, a Mexican and an Italian, so maybe he could get at least those three type restaurants. The CH 53s set down by the port and men started to stroll down the rear ramps and he realized that yes, the construction crew was here.

Paul Brown, the tycoon, met with the foremen of the crews and showed them his blue prints for the dock/pier area and the airfield, a prefab air traffic control tower and terminal building would be airlifted in by chopper when needed, the landing strip and tarmac had to be completed first. 30 minutes later 6 more Ch53s arrived, with another 300 workers, as the construction machines rolled off the ship. Satisfied it was going to get running right; General Brown got in a car and went back out to the fields to check on the slave training. In the two hours he had been gone each of the Amazon leaders had swallowed 10 loads of cum apiece and taken another twelve in the lower extremities. Princess Diana's tits above her red bustier were a solid black and blue from all the mouths that had given her a hickey on them. Looking over the dog orgy he found most of the dogs exhausted and lying on the ground cleaning themselves, only several hundred were still humping an Amazon so he ordered the men at the rear of the line for the leaders, into the field to continue the rape of the other Amazons.

Diana and Hippolyta spent four days stretched over the pommel horses as man after man raped their mouth, ass, and pussy and when finally released had to be loaded on stretchers and taken to the palace to be put to bed. The Amazons in the field got no respite as the men raped them any time they could get it up and the dogs continued in a like fashion. By the end of the week 5,000 Amazons, the first to beg for more cock when they had none, were moved into the brothels to await paying clients and the others suffered under the continuing rapes as the slavers arrived and picked out the ones they wanted.

A month later a grand opening was held as the first ship arrived with vacationers and three planes landed with their seats filled. For the most part the first customers were men, coming to the famous island to fuck a fabled Amazon. In the brothels the women were available for $100 an hour and for that hour you owned them to do with as you wanted. There were photo albums showing each of the Amazons picture and her vital stats so you could pick the one you wanted, if she was free, and for $500 the Amazon of your choice would spend the night with you in hotel room or ship's cabin. There were an Asian Cuisine and Italian cuisine restaurants and three strip clubs. The dog pack that had broken the Amazons had been adopted by individual Amazon and the three strip club owners, who put on nightly dog sex shows in the clubs. The grand opening weekend was a huge success and showed that the ideas of Paul Brown would be a very lucrative business indeed. The Friday and Saturday floor shows by Wonder Woman were sold out as everyone wanted to see the famous heroine strip from her costume and display her magnificent breasts, which had been the dream of men for years. The fact that she sucked a dog's cock and then got on all fours for him to mount and fuck her was frosting on the cake of seeing Wonder Woman nude.


Epilogue: A year after the invasion

To celebrate the anniversary of man's conquering the Amazon, a large ceremony was planned that was to be broadcast live via satellite to the world. It was a world known law that bestiality was legal and practiced on the island and would be part of the ceremony. 50 million subscribers had paid the $25 pay per view fee to see it, including according to rumors, the President of the United States and most other world leaders. The sell was Wonder Woman, that champion of women's rights, fucking a dog and showing a woman's proper place in the world.

Paul Brown was excited at the prospect of the world leaders watching, maybe laws would change in other countries and they would legalize women/animal sex and the women's movement would be crushed as those countries joined with Paradise Island in making their women nothing more than sex toys. Four weeks before the ceremonies, he informed the former Queen and Princess that they would be required to make speeches and tell the world of the Amazons joy at being nothing more than the possession of man. Both women showed disgust at the statement but kept quiet and didn't say anything. The rebellious looks on their faces infuriated the General and motioning 2 sentries over he ordered them to escort the women out to the tower which still stood in the field. He made a public announcement over the PA system which had speakers throughout the city for all the Amazons with or without dogs and others who had adopted the dogs to come to the fields. He arrived before the wave and had the leaders again spread-eagled on the pommel horses, but belly down this time, their ankles and wrists in the restraints. The others started arriving and he had the hookers join him on the tower with their dogs, all Amazons with their dogs on the South side and all Amazons without dogs on the North. The screens again displayed the camera shots from the tower and the Amazons all saw Hippolyta and Diana restrained. They no longer thought of them as the Queen and Princess of the Amazon. They were unfit to rule as they were only women, General Brown ruled the Amazon and the island as only a man could and, to their opinions, only a man should rule them. They were sex toys, put here to provide men pleasure with their bodies. The ceremonies would end with General Brown being crowned King. When everything was ready General Brown stepped to the microphone.

"As we all know, in four weeks time we will celebrate the first anniversary of my rule here. Your former rulers were told they would give speeches, telling the world of the Amazons joy at fulfilling a woman's true destiny as slave to a man. Yet they looked disgusted at this thought and I have decided they will be punished. I considered a public whipping but have decided that all of you came to see the light through the dogs of war and that these, who didn't, should now feel it. Slaves, I want you to come up here 2 by 2 with your dogs and assist them in mounting Hippolyta and Diana. Their punishment shall be for them to mate with every dog on the island. The club owners up here will start and as the first two come off the tower I want two Amazon up here with their dogs to replace them. You, the brunette with the collie right there, yes you, come up here so we have four dogs ready to begin." He watched the Amazon he had pointed at approach the tower and start up the steps. He heard sniveling and turned to find the two captives had begun to cry as they contemplated their fate of being raped by at least 1500 dogs apiece, it would take more than a week to be completed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.