Emergence of a Slut - Cover

Emergence of a Slut

by Myra Simmons

Copyright© 2010 by Myra Simmons

Erotica Sex Story: I was a young intern at a wonderful company. One of the benefits was the sexual freedom allowed there. As my time there passed, I soon learned just what a sexual slut I was and how much I enjoyed my role in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My name is Myra and I proudly admit that I am a cum loving slut.

I love sex with both men and women but I especially love to have men cumming inside me or on me so I can scoop it up and lick it off my hands and fingers. Of course, being a cum lover, my favorite place for a man to cum is in my mouth. No matter where they originally put it into my body, I usually gather it up and swallow it. There is nothing hotter, for me, than the feel, taste, heat and sensation of cum in my mouth and on my tongue, especially as I have my eyes locked with those of the man who just surrendered it up to me.

When we are done, I love to walk down the street, dressed in my business suit, with the taste of cum still in my mouth and the feel of it in my ass and/or pussy. With my figure and natural sway and flirtatious nature, both men and women look at me, often with desire, not knowing that I've already been used, filled and pleasured and that I am full of cum. Looking into their eyes as I feel and taste the love fluids in me arouses me so much at times, it's hard not to flirt openly with them and attempt to lure them into putting their cum in me as well.

I also have a great love for women. Being fully naked with another woman, the room filled with the perfume of our mutual arousal always gets me going. As much as I love the taste and feel of male cum, I also crave the taste, smell and feel of an orgasming pussy as I drive my tongue deeply into it, scooping out her sexual fluids and greedily swallowing them into my body. A woman-to-woman sixty-nine is phenomenal. To give up my sexual fluids and orgasms to her as she gives hers to me is one of the greatest experiences in life. To be sharing that with her after we've both been thoroughly fucked by men makes it even more special. The mixture of male and female cum pouring from her pussy into my hungry mouth always results in very special orgasms for me.

Yes, I am addicted to cum, both male and female.

Who am I and what do I do? Well, I am a woman, forty-five years old with natural blonde hair, 38 C breasts, 28-inch waist and 36 inch hips. I am a vice-president at a medium sized advertising company and, yes, I've slept my way to the top. Most of the others at my level and above me have fucked me, even the three other female VPs. Many of my clients have also been my sexual partners as well. Some of them, especially Tyrone, have been my best experiences. One of the things that I've really enjoyed is having cyber-sex with a woman on the ES stories site while actually having sex with Tyrone or another group of clients. I love how she responds and orgasms. Soon, since her master has given his permission, I will be meeting her, along with Tyrone, for a weekend of pure sex. But, when she is ready, she will write and post that story.

This story is about one of my first experiences with office sex. I was 19 at the time and had just started my first internship at a large advertising company. I fit the mold for the company: young, blonde, female, built, firm. Along with that, I also had a talent for art and advertising as well as a 130 IQ, not that any of the men who interviewed, and eventually fucked, me ever noticed that aspect of my personality.

My first day on the job was spent completing the necessary Human Resources forms for employment and the usual company orientation. It wasn't until the second day that I met my boss, Jim. I was surprised at how young he was, not more than 26. It wasn't until a week or so later that I learned the office structure and found out that he was a very junior executive. My internship duties consisted of the usual tawdry details that no one wants to do but need to be done. Most of the work was mundane but I was allowed to participate in strategy meetings. The older, higher managers handled the actual accounts while the lower staffs were tasked to complete segments of the overall advertising campaign.

When I first met Jim, I was a bit dazzled by him. He was just about six foot tall, slim, well muscled, and athletic. His complexion was perfect, as was his hair and nails. He was a perfect poster-boy for the advertising industry. He also had a warm smile and a twinkle in his eye that suggested a playfulness hidden just under the surface. Our initial conversations were professional but, as always happens with me, the flirtations quickly followed. One thing I really liked about Jim; when he talked to me, he looked into my eyes and not at my breasts as most men did. Like all the men and many of the women, however, I frequently caught him watching my ass when I walked by. I still love to give the knowing simile look over the shoulder to catch them focused on my swaying hips and ass.

About a month into my internship, Jim invited me to go on a weeklong business trip with him. We had to meet with members of the client's staff about the segment we were assigned ... Going with us was the account manager and his, very beautiful, black haired, Asian assistant. I agreed to accompany him right away, especially when he told me who was going to accompany us. The two were marked as an intimate couple and seeing her always aroused me, often to the point I had to go the ladies room to pleasure myself to fantasies about her.

On the plane, Jim and Tom sat together to discuss the account and the expected results from the meetings. Tanya and I sat together further back in the plane and were soon discussing office gossip, including whom we found attractive.

"Tanya, I have to admit," I said to her, "You are one of the most beautiful women in the company."

Tanya laughed, looked deeply into my eyes and replied, "You, Myra, since your arrival, have been declared the most beautiful and most desirable woman in the company. I'm glad that Tom still only has eyes for me. That has helped my career a great deal and I intend to keep it that way."

I wasn't quite sure how to take what she was saying. Was it just stating a fact or was it a veiled threat? I had never thought of sex as a means of career advancement but hearing it stated openly, it became obvious how effective and easy it would be. Little did I know how much her statement would shape my working career.

"Tanya, I have no intentions of interfering in your career, no matter what everyone might say. I do have to admit, however, that Tom is one of the most attractive senior execs in the firm."

"That he is, Myra! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way, I was just letting you in on the secret to my success. You, I think, will soon be doing the same." She replied laughingly.

After that, the conversation turned towards other office gossip and topics, but they all revolved around sex ... Finally, Tanya asked me a question that was a bombshell.

"Myra, if you don't mind my asking, have you ever been with a woman? I mean, have you ever had sex with a woman? You've mentioned your many relationships with men but I get the impression there was more."

I looked down and blushed for a bit as I remembered some of the great female partners I'd shared myself with ... Realization soon struck that Tanya was bi-sexual, just like me and was making an overture!

"Tanya, I very much enjoy the sexual companionship of other women. Next to drinking a man's cum from my own pussy, I enjoy drinking it from that of another woman. I also love to arouse a woman with my sexual skills and drink her pure sexual fluids as well. The best tasting drink I've ever enjoyed, however, is the mixture of man and woman, from her pussy, after their complete and fully satisfying union."

As I said this, staring directly into Tanya's dark, Asian eyes, surrounded by the most exquisite skin I've ever seen, a shudder passed through her and she closed her eyes. As she sighed, I could see that her tremor was one of arousal, brought on by what I'd said or by memories I had ignited. Just before she re-opened her eyes, I glanced down quickly at her firm, perfectly proportional breasts and saw the beginning protrusions of her hardening nipples.

"Myra, you're right, that is the sweetest, most wonderful drink of all. I've only had a few chances to indulge in it but they are all memorable. The very thought of those experiences arouses me. I can still taste the fluids I took from them, still feel the heat of their recent passion, the feel of their wetness, the calmness and acceptance they were experiencing as a result of their lovemaking."

"Yes, Tanya, I can see how it arouses you," I said, laughing, as I pointed at her now fully erect nipples.

Fixing my gaze on them, I suddenly felt an irresistible urge to touch her breasts. The plane was darkened, since it was a night flight and most of the others were asleep. We had been talking in low voices, seeing each other only by the light from other seats. It was enough to see her arousal but not enough for anyone to see me slide my hand from the armrest to her firm belly and then up her black leather top to the bottom of her breast.

As my fingers touched her body, Tanya gasped and stiffened, but she didn't stop me. As I moved my hand up over her body, she laid her head back on her headrest, turning it towards me. When my hand cupped her breast, she let out a sigh, looked directly into my eyes and, with her gaze, let me know that what I was doing was what she wanted and needed. Gently, I leaned towards her and soon, my 19 years old lips were pressed tightly against her sensual 30-year-old lips. We stared into each other's eyes as our tongues danced, first in her mouth and then in mine. I kept my hand cupped around the bottom half of her breast, squeezing and massaging it gently through the material of her top and bra. The kiss seemed to last forever and I didn't want it to end but, as is always the case, it finally did.

As I pulled my face away from hers, I kept my eyes locked on Tanya's and my hand on her breast.

"I love the feel of your breast and nipple though your leather top," I whispered to her.

"And I love the way your hand feels on me through it," she responded. I have a secret to tell you, Myra," she continued. "Before we came to the airport from the office, Tom fucked me for over an hour in his office. I came at least a dozen times while he fucked me. I love it when he sits me on the edge of his desk, my leather skirt up at my waist and he takes me. It's amazing how he can cum in me, stay inside me, keep fucking me and then cum again."

I sat there staring into her eyes, my hand clutching more firmly on her breast as my own arousal grew with her words. My pussy was so wet, my arousal so great it wouldn't take much to push me over into an orgasm. What Tanya did next had that result. She slid her hand up under my skirt, pressing her palm against my pussy, pushing her two middle fingers, with their long manicured nails through the material of my panties and deeply into my womb. I orgasmed immediately, leaning heavily against her, burying my face in her neck to quell my sounds, my open mouth pressed against her neck. She continued to mover her fingers inside me, wriggling them around as she slid them in and out of me. My orgasm continued, wave after wave building higher and higher until I lost all awareness of the world around me, every fiber of my being focused on the fingers inside my spasming pussy and the constant electric jolts shooting all through me.

"Put your hand on my pussy, Myra. Feel the mixture of Tom's cum and mine there."

As her words penetrated the orgasmic fog I was in, I slid my hand down off her breast, finally reaching the hem of her skirt. As Tanya parted her legs, I slid my hand up under her skirt, stroking her thighs until I reached the heated juncture. She was sopping wet, the fluids coating her from earlier and pouring from her in her current arousal. Instinctively, I slid two fingers into her pussy, curling them upward to form a scoop to retrieve the precious fluids from her. Gently, I retrieved her gift from her body and brought my hand up to my mouth. As she stared at me hungrily, I slid my middle fingers full length into my mouth, sucking sensually and hungrily on them, tasting the mixture of male and female cum coating them.

Without thinking or caring, I slid off my seat and onto the floor, pulling her one leg up onto the seat. As soon as her legs parted, I pushed forward, pressing my face into her dripping pussy and began to assault her opening with my lips and tongue. Soon, I was slurping copious amounts of Tom's cum and Tanya's vaginal fluids from her pussy. Feeling her swollen clit against my nose, I had to dart my tongue up to it and stoke it, finally capturing it between my lips and holding it while strumming it with my tongue tip. I heard a grunt, followed by a gasp and then the waist I was pressed against rose up and stiffened. I felt the flow of fluids issuing from Tanya's womb and quickly slid down so that my open mouth was pressed against her lips around her opening. No sooner did I get my lips sealed to hers when a torrent of fluids came out of her. The taste was heavenly, consisting mostly of her vaginal ejaculate but seasoned with Tom's.

I kept my lips locked to hers as her spasms progressed and her fluids gushed from her. I swallowed as quickly as possible so that I didn't lose any of her sweet nectar. I heard her moan softly as her hips finally lowered and the final surge of fluids left her body and entered mine. As her flow slowed to a trickle, I realized that I'd just tasted the best meal I'd ever had. I slid my hands under Tanya's legs and up under her leather skirt, cupping her naked ass cheeks in my hands. Lifting her as best I could, I began to move my lips and tongue over her pussy, clit and groin, cleaning up every drop of the sexual fluids that had escaped her pussy. Soon, she was clean and all the evidence of her orgasm, and her earlier sex with Tom, was safely hidden in my stomach. Oh how good it felt knowing I was filled with their passionately mingled cum. I couldn't wait to have my pussy filled by one or both of the men so that Tanya could suck me clean as I'd just done to her.

Finishing my meal between Tanya's parted thighs, I slid my hands out from under her ass cheeks and pushed back from my comfortable position against her pussy. I looked up at her and smiled as our eyes locked. I could see her body, fully relaxed above me, and a look of pure contentment on her face. As she saw me looking up at her, a gleam came into her eyes and a smile spread across her face. She reached out with her right hand and gently ran her index finger along my cheek, which she then brought up to her mouth. As she inserted the full length of her finger into her mouth, wrapping her sensuous lips around it, she closed her eyes and an expression of pure delight encompassed her face. Lightly touching my face as I looked up at her, I felt it was wet and realized that my face was coated in her love juices. I felt a surge of happiness and pride well up in my chest, along with a growing sexual arousal, at the realization that, while I'd attended to her sexual needs, she'd bathed my face in her special fluids. I loved that I was coated in her cum and now reeked of her sex.

I slid back up into my seat, never taking my eyes off of Tanya's beautiful face and the rapture of enjoyment on it. Finally, slowly, with a deep sigh, she began to slide her finger out of her mouth. With a soft pop, her mouth was empty and her full lips were pressed together. Her eyes flickered open and our gazes once more joined. Simultaneously, we moved towards each other, wrapped each other in our arms and joined in a deep, passion filled kiss. At the feeling of pressure on my lips, I opened my mouth, feeling the intrusion of her tongue between them as they parted. I became lost in a haze of sensation and passion as our tongues danced together in my mouth. It wasn't until she withdrew her tongue from my mouth and I slid mine into hers that I realized that her hand was inside my blouse, wrapped around my right breast, gently squeezing it through my bra. At the sensations she was creating in my breast, I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips, even as they were cemented to hers.

Lost in the moment, I didn't notice Tanya open her eyes and lift them upwards. My first revelation of a change was when she let go of my breast and withdrew her hand from my blouse while breaking our kiss. Opening my eyes, ready to protest her withdrawal, I saw her looking up over my shoulder towards the aisle of the plane. Rotating back to my seat, I looked towards the aisle and saw Tom standing there, smirking at us. As we sat there, side by side, both staring up at him, he leaned forward towards us.

"That was quite a show, the way you two were making out. I hope you intend to continue your performance for Jim and I when we get to the hotel."

Tanya jumped in with a quick response. "Of course, Tom. As our manager, it is our job to complete all tasks you assign to us in an efficient and timely manner. If you wish us to perform sexually for you together, I'm sure Myra would be just as anxious and ready to complete the assignment."

"Myra," Tom said, "is that true? Will you be willing to work with Tanya to finish your work assignment?"

Looking up at him, my eyes open wide; I slowly nodded my head up and down. "Yes, of course, Mr. Johnson. I'd be glad to complete my assignment with Tanya's help."

"Good. Now, the two of you behave for the rest of the trip or you might get the stewardess upset. I think she noticed you two going at it and it was affecting her. If her nipples got any harder, they'd poke right through her blouse."

With a chuckle, he moved down the aisle to the bathroom at the back of the plane. I leaned out into the aisle, peeking around the seat back to look at the stewardess sitting at the back. Even from my seat, I could see her squirm a bit and noticed her nipples straining to poke through the material of her blouse. Not realizing she was being watched, she furtively reached up and stroked one of her hard nipples. I had to get a closer look! Sliding out of my seat, I began to walk to the back of the plane, towards the bathrooms and her seat. When I was next to her, I looked down and smiled. She glanced up, returning my smile. Impulsively, I leaned down towards her, whispering into her ear.

"You have fantastic nipples. I wish I could see them and suck them. My friend and I will try to be more discrete so that we don't arouse you further."

Her look turned to one of shock but then a knowing smile crossed her face.

"Maybe you'll have a chance to see and suck them after the flight. We'll be staying over at the Embassy Suites hotel, if you want to stop by. But, if I show you mine and let you suck them, you have to show me yours and let me suck them, too."

"No problem there, I love it when men or women suck them. But, I especially like to 69 with my female lovers so I can suck their sexual juices from them."

"Mmmm, that I would really enjoy!" She replied.

I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "It's a date," I said to her before moving on to the open bathroom.

Just as I got to them, the door of the back stall opened and Tom stepped out. Seeing me standing there, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the stall, backing into it with me. Locking the door, he pushed down the seat to the toilet and sat on it. As I stood there watching, he undid his pants and pulled his rapidly hardening cock out.

"Sit on it, Myra."

How could I refuse such a wonderful offer? I turned my back to him, pulled up my skirt and lowered myself down over his cock. He easily fit through the hole in my panties that Tanya had torn and quickly slid into my sopping wet, cock hungry pussy ... With a satisfied sigh, I pressed my weight down on his lap and the full length of his cock was lodged inside me. The feel of his size and girth in my pussy pushed my arousal to new heights. The knowledge that it had been buried inside Tanya's tasty love box only hours before made it even more exciting. In my heightened arousal, I came to orgasm as soon as he was fully embedded inside me.

His gasp told me the effect my rippling vaginal muscles was having on him. I let Tom have his way with my body, allowing him to pull my blouse out of my skirt, run his hands up over my naked belly, push my bra up off my breasts and grasp them in his hands. His desperation was as great as mine as he began to maul my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. My arousal was so great that the sudden, hard way he was using my tits pushed me over the edge into a second orgasm. As my body finally ended its spasms, I could feel the pulsing of Tom's cock as his orgasm took control of his body and his cum was jetted into the depths of my womb. The hot feeling generated by his seed as it entered me was a sensational feeling, one I always love to have.

Still aroused but also content, I sat there, wriggling on his lap, keeping his spent cock trapped inside my pussy. Leaning back, I sighed gently and put my hands over his on my breasts. Gently, now that the passion of our lust had passed, I felt Tom's lips against my neck. His hands on my breasts were doing a gentle massage while his lips covered my neck with light kisses.

"I've wanted to fuck you since you first walked into the office, Myra. This was a special treat. Now we are both members of the mile high club."

I laughed at his statement with him but it was true. We were flying at about 30,000 feet and had just had passionate sex and our bodies were still linked. Another first for me, I thought, and another item on my sexual resume.

I continued to sit on his lap, luxuriating on the feel of him inside me and of his hands on my breasts. I loved the feel of his body and his cock, enjoying the way he was taking control of me, using me for his pleasure. The only thing better, to me, than controlling a man during sex is to have him controlling me. I had a feeling with Tom it would be both ways. Thinking that, I determined that I was going to make him cum in my pussy again before I let him escape my body. Arching my back, I gripped his cock tightly with my pussy muscles and began rocking gently on his lap so that he was sliding slightly inside me. It had the desired effect as I felt him begin to swell and thicken in my womb. His breathing began to deepen and his fondling of my breasts began to get rougher.

"Yes, Tom, maul my tits. Please, pull and pinch my nipples. Make me cum again." I gasped to him.

His attention to my breasts increased, which jumped my arousal into high gear. I continued to rock my hips in his lap while twisting and grinding against him. Soon, he was beginning to hump upwards against me. I began to match his motions, sliding my pussy up and down on his fully erect cock. As his pace quickened, I matched mine to his, arching my back and rolling my hips to assure his maximum penetration.

"Tom, I'm going to cum! Cum with me, please! Fill my pussy with your sperm!"

With that, I let myself go and allowed my orgasm to overtake me. I could feel Tom's cock, once again, swell and begin to spasm, his ripples matching my own as our bodies worked together to drain his balls of cum and fill my womb with it. When the spasms finally ended, we sat there, both exhausted and exhilarated. After catching my breath, I lifted my body off his lap and moaned at the feel of his flaccid cock leaving my pussy. Quickly, I slid my hand between my legs to capture his cum that was trying to escape my body. Pushing my panties aside, I jammed my fingers between my pussy lips and scooped up the fluids escaping me. I clenched my vaginal muscles together to stem the flow from me. Quickly, Tom watching enthralled, I brought my hand up to my mouth and shoved all my fingers into my mouth. Greedily, I sucked on them, cleaning them of all the fluids I'd gathered. As soon as they were clean, I shoved them back against my pussy lips and up into my opening, gathering another large quantity of our mixed cum. Again, I cleaned my fingers in my mouth.

"I love cum, Tom, right from the cock or out of the pussy, mine or others, where its been delivered. I hate to see sperm wasted, it belongs in a woman's body, especially mine."

With that, I leaned over him and kissed him full on the mouth. I was surprised at how quickly he thrust his tongue into my mouth to taste the mixture still there. I moaned as I felt his hand slide between my legs and two fingers into my pussy, knowing he was scooping up more of our cum. As the kiss broke, he put his fingers to my lips and I greedily sucked them into my mouth, cleaning them with my tongue.

As his fingers left my mouth, I smiled down at him, the smile turning wicked as an idea suddenly took hold. Without thinking, I bent over at the waist, my face aimed at his crotch. As I got close, I opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wrapped it around the tip of his now spent cock. Lifting it with my tongue, I slid its full length into my mouth, closing my lips around the base, my face pressed against his groin. Holding that position, I wrapped my tongue around him, licking him clean of our sex fluids. The taste was a bit different and I realized that I was tasting his, mine and Tanya's. When he was clean, I moved my head up out of his lap, letting his clean cock slip out from between my lips.

"You didn't wash after fucking Tanya, Tom. That was a special taste treat. I hope you get to watch at the hotel when she eats our cum out of my pussy, just as I ate yours and hers out of her pussy just before you caught us."

The shocked look on his face was precious. I knew he would be there when Tanya feasted on my pussy. I leaned forward, caressing his cheek with mine, bringing my lips to his ear.

"Can't you smell her pussy on my face, Tom? She coated me completely while I feasted on her precious and beautiful sex."

With that, I kissed him gently on the neck, stood up and backed away from him, clearing his legs, turned towards the door, unlocked it, opened it and left the cubicle. His face had a look of startled surprise and growing awareness. By the time I was out of the stall, his expression had changed to a smile of anticipation.

Smiling contentedly, I closed the door behind me. As I came up to the stewardess, she was still sitting in her seat. She looked up at me questioningly.

"Are you ok, Miss? You were in there quite awhile. Are you feeling alright?"

I smiled down at her. Making sure no one could see us, I turned my back to the main aisle and quickly slipped my hand under my skirt and through the hole in my panties, slipping it between the sealed outer lips of my pussy. I gathered a sample of the sexual fluids between my lips and withdrew my finger.

"I'm fine but thank you for asking. I was in there so long because I was getting gloriously fucked. It was a wonderful introduction to airline sex."

With that, I pressed my fingertip, with its glistening drop of cum to her lips. Swiftly, she sucked my finger into her mouth, wrapping her tongue around it. Rapidly, she completely cleaned my finger of its contents and let out a faint moan.

"Yes, it tastes like it was a great introduction. Whoever fucked you tastes delicious mixed with you. I wish I could eat you up before you absorb it all."

"I'm sorry, but that is reserved for his assistant / mistress, unless she is willing to share it with you. I would love to share my pussy with you while you share yours with me, especially if we've both just been fucked. Maybe we could share a pilot and co-pilot?"

She giggled lightly and turned red, looking down briefly before raising her head so I could see the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"I've got the co-pilot's cum in my pussy now and by an hour after we land, I'll also have the pilots. He is planning on landing early so he can fuck me sooner and longer. I'd love to have you watch and then dive in when he withdraws."

My pussy clenched as she spoke, the thought of sucking all that sweet cum from her body bringing me to such a state of arousal my nipples hardened to the point of being painful. Her gaze locked onto my poking nipples as mine locked onto hers. Soon we were both laughing at our shared reaction.

"If I can get away tonight or tomorrow morning, I'd love to spend some time sharing pussy with you. Give me your name so I can get your room number. We're staying at the same hotel."

"Oh, we always have the same room when we stay here. I'll be in 306 with the other two stewardesses. But, they won't mind if we are playing in my bed since they will be asleep or playing in theirs. They've been a couple for a year now and, usually, keep me up most of the night with their lovemaking. I've even gotten so aroused, I joined them. It's how I was introduced to sex with another woman and threesomes. Now, I routinely share myself with the cockpit crew or cabin crew or some combination of them. Its one of the benefits of being on an always horny flight crew."

I raised my eyebrows and gave her a surprised look, then laughed.

"Maybe I should have gone to stewardess school instead of taking Marketing in college." I said to her.

Blowing her a kiss, I moved back up the aisle and returned to my seat, next to Tanya. Tom came up the aisle and returned to his seat just as I got settled in.

"Myra, where've you been all this time? I was beginning to wonder if you found a way to get off in mid-flight."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.