Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Mandy was much hotter for Robbie, her sexy young film co-star, to fuck her with the big black strap-on dildo that she'd have thought possible. Mandy had never been involved with any girl-girl action and now she'd had her pussy eaten, her tits played with and as she lay there naked, horny, and her pussy totally soaked from arousal and desire to experience being actually fucked by a sexy woman like Robbie, Mandy almost felt overwhelmed by the eroticism of what she was experiencing.

Robbie moved over by the head of the bed, and positioned herself by holding the shaft of the big black cock so she could do one last thing before she moved up on the bed to get in position and fuck Mandy.

"Mandy, lick the head of this big bad black boy," Robbie said, and Mandy quickly rolled over on her side where she could reach the tip of the black dildo and let the swollen head of the black sex toy enter her mouth. Mandy threw herself into the moment and licked and mouthed the black cockhead like it was actually part of a horny well-hung black stud's sex equipment.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah, suck that bad boy, Mandy, suck it like it's the cock that's going to fuck you because it is in just a couple of minutes," Robbie said as she pushed gently and watched a couple of inches of the black cock substitute slide in and out of Mandy's sucking lips.

Then, without hesitation, Robbie pulled the now saliva-wettened head of the dildo out of Mandy's hotly hungry lips and she climbed up on the bed in between Mandy's thighs, spreading them so she could move in position to fuck Mandy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, now, Robbie, do me now," Mandy begged. As Mandy watched between her legs as Robbie got into a comfortable fuck position and used her right hand on the shaft of the dildo to position the head at Mandy's wetting horny cunt, Mandy was playing with her large full D-cup tits and licking her lips, tasting the saliva remaining after Robbie had pulled the fake cock out of her mouth.

Robbie quickly placed the big erection-like head of the dildo at the mouth of Mandy's pussy and she bucked forward with sufficient force to take Mandy and force a couple of inches of the tip of the black dildo inside Mandy's tight young pussy. "OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, fuck me, Robbie, fuck me, baby," Mandy begged, loving the feel of actually being fucked and penetrated by another woman wearing this big thick dildo. "Yes, give me every single inch of this black cock, girl."

Robbie didn't need any encouraging words from Mandy to do her best job of fucking Mandy. Robbie was far more bisexual, even verging on being a very hot lusty lesbian than Mandy and she loved playing the role of the male in a girl-girl match-up, finally culminating a sex episode with the enjoyment of putting on one of her many big strap-on cocks and fucking her female partner. Robbie pulled the head of the dildo out just slightly and then she quickly reversed direction and slid even more of the black cock into Mandy's waiting cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.