Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Larry felt his cock hardening as he sat and went over the script for Mandy's next porn project with her. He didn't know how smart Mandy was overall, but he found himself wondering if she had already caught onto the fact that her next movie role was going to involve her having sex with another sexy young porn film starlet. Larry knew Mandy had risen to heights of excellence already in the making of the porn films they'd already done, and he hoped there was no limit to the things she'd be willing to do for him and with the different co-workers he'd pair her off with.

"Mandy, have you met Robbie before?" Larry asked as he nodded towards a very attractive and nicely built young brunette sitting there in Larry's office next to Mandy.

"No, Larry, we haven't met before," Mandy answered. She'd been checking Robbie out and wondered what part she had in the obvious film project they were going to be going over.

"Hi, Mandy," Robbie said as she gave Mandy a pretty smile and Mandy began to get really curious about what this script was going to have both her and Robbie doing in front of the camera.

"Let me cut to the bottom line, ladies," Larry said as he flipped to the overview of the script and what the basic scenes would involve. He quickly made it clear that Mandy and Robbie were going to be involved in some very hot and heavy girl-girl action and Larry wondered how Mandy felt about getting it on with another girl.

"Robbie's very sexy, Larry, and I think she and I are really going to enjoy working together," Mandy said. Larry was a bit shocked, half expecting Mandy to get her back up and tell him that she was not going to be doing any slit-licking or playing around with dildos and vibrators.

"OK, then, Mandy and Robbie, let's go make a film, all right?"

After both Mandy and Robbie went to wardrobe and then makeup, they showed up together at the set for the first movie scene and the director for the project briefly described how he envisioned them as the two main female characters and how he wanted them to carry out their separate roles according to the script that they'd agreed to shoot.

Wanting to see Mandy in action with Robbie, Larry had come to the set too and positioned himself where he could see the two ladies in action without them knowing he was there watching. The script portrayed Robbie as being one of Mandy's young workers from a company's main office, and the two of them both shared very hot and persistent bisexual desires until one evening they'd gone out together for a meal and then left the restaurant and gone to Mandy's apartment for some after-dinner dessert.

When Robbie and Mandy walked through the door of Mandy's place, they were both so aroused and so hotly wound up in anticipation of what they each knew was going to happen that the two girls could not get their clothes off fast enough to suit either of them. Robbie's tits were more like B/C-cup in size compared to Mandy's large full and very sexy D-cup tits. While both ladies were wearing bras and thongs underneath their clothes, they each helped the other get undressed and as soon as Mandy had Robbie's B/C-cup bra off and her sexy young breasts with their large sexy dark nipples were exposed, Mandy had Robbie's tits in her hands and in her mouth, sucking the young girl's breasts as they both started breathing hard and were hot to jump in the sack together.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that feels so good, Mandy," Robbie moaned as she let Mandy suckle her naked tits and she was caressing and playing with Mandy's large full breasts at the same time. In only a few minutes, Robbie asked Mandy to let her move down so she could get her face in between Mandy's sexy full thighs and Robbie quickly cupped both of Mandy's asscheeks as she buried her face in Mandy's hot cunt and began licking and kissing her pussy until Mandy's cunt exploded in sexy spurting orgasm. Robbie kept eating Mandy, bringing her off a second time, and then Mandy got Robbie to move over to the nearby bed where she positioned herself with Robbie in a classic girl-girl 69 position and started licking Robbie's wet aroused cunt until her sexy young brunette sex partner was exploding in orgasm, too. When Mandy brought Robbie off, Robbie asked Mandy to move up on the bed, and then Robbie walked over and opened up a small overnight bag she'd brought and pulled out a very large thick black strap-on dildo and told Mandy that now she was going to get the fuck of her life.

Mandy watched as Robbie put the large fake cock in front of her pussy and fastened all the straps so it would stay in place when she'd mounted Mandy and was prepared to fuck her. Mandy moaned and talked nasty to Robbie, telling her how she'd always wanted another sexy woman to fuck her and she was so glad it was going to be Robbie who'd do her for the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.