Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

The next segment was going to feature Mandy--hot, sexy, big-titted Mandy--as a very very hungry and voracious cock-sucking cum queen. I could hardly wait to see the video of Mandy in action, and I'd arranged with Larry for Mandy to not only have a number of horny dudes with her, but also to have a very hot and salacious multi-racial mix of white, black, and Asian cocks for her to stroke, suck and take the cumshots from.

When I finally got to see the DVD the day after the shoot, it was rough footage, basically no editing or changes to what the camera and Larry had seen there on the set, and it was totally erotic. What I saw as I sat there naked with my own hard cock in my hand and stroked myself as I watched this latest porn film scenario with Mandy as the central character was the wildest thing I could ever have imagined.

Mandy was actually seeming to be in a dressing room, sitting there wearing only a robe and she appeared to have already had her hair done and was now putting the finishing touches on her makeup. The door to her dressing room suddenly opened and in walked two guys wearing only tight-fitting skimpy thong underwear and nothing more -- nothing. They both obviously were already sporting big hard cocks and when Mandy asked what they wanted, the two studs said they'd been told she could service them by sucking their cocks. Mandy quickly tried to assure them that they'd been given bad advice, but the two studs, both white guys, quickly switched from asking Mandy for sexual service to letting her know that whether or not she'd known they were coming, they would not leave until she sucked both their cocks off.

"What the fuck do you mean you won't leave until I suck your cocks?" Mandy asked as she acted like she was not planning on meeting their requests.

"Well, does this give you any idea?" one of the men asked as he pulled his thong down and wrapped his hand around his large jutting cock and moved close to Mandy, close enough that his height and physical presence told Mandy that further resistance was almost pointless. The other guy jerked his thong off, too, and he was standing right there next to the first guy, his own hardon jutting up hotly from his crotch as well.

"Get started, bitch," the first guy said as he stood there stroking his hard meat. The second guy was also stroking his hardon, and Mandy seemed to cave in and decide to service these two guys in order to get them out of her room. She bent over and reached out to take the first guy's cock in her hand and then Mandy moved close enough that she could open her lips and let the guy's swollen cockhead enter her mouth. She let her hand slide up and down over his hard cock shaft as she closed her lips firmly over the head of the man's cock and then began to bob her mouth back and forth over his hardon. While she was sucking the first guy, the second one stood there with his naked hardon bobbing too, and unfastened the front of Mandy's robe and found that she was totally naked underneath it. He got the front of her robe loose and then he started groping Mandy's large D-cup tits and tweaking her perky nipples while she was already rapidly bringing his cocksuck partner to the point of orgasm. Mandy was a great cocksucker and she soon had the first guy shooting his jism load down her gulping throat and while she was lost in the hotness of bringing the first guy to climax and swallowing his copious cumload, the second guy was hovering right there while four other nearly nude adult men entered the room and also pulled their thong off and were standing there around Mandy and the first two guys while she was servicing them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.