Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Mandy finally finished the series of shoots with Roy Hotley and then it was on to her next hot well-hung male co-star, Adam Lanzer. Adam was much closer to Mandy's age, in his early thirties or late twenty-something, and he was the well-chiseled athletic and totally awesomely endowed cocksman. Roy had a huge thick cock, and Adam had not only the big hard cock but also the very well-built and muscular body that Larry knew turned the women on when they saw a sexy female porn actress getting seriously nailed by the horny male star with the big erection.

In these shoots, Mandy was transitioning from being the puported office administrative person to a school teacher, and Adam Lanzer was filling the role of being a teacher/coach in the high school where Mandy was teaching. He'd needed to come and talk to Mandy about one of her students and when Adam accidentally slipped into the door of Mandy's schoolroom one day after all the students had left to go home, before he realized it, he could see that Mandy was sitting behind her desk with her eyes closed and she had her hand down inside the front of her pants, stroking her pussy while she was working it to get herself off.

Adam froze where he was and stood there, allownig Mandy to continue to masturbate and bring herself off without him disturbing her and certainly without her knowing she'd been spied on as she stroked her horny young cunt and was getting off. Adam could hardly believe that Mandy was so sexually horny and hot that she had actually not been able to resist masturbating right there in her own classroom. He knew if it had been anyone else but him coming in and finding her wanking herself off, that she'd have been bigtime busted.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, baby, yeah, give it all to me, honey," Mandy was moaning and Adam wished he knew if it was her husband or one of her hot stud students that she was fantasizing about doing her. He reached down, finding the large lump of his own full erect cock in his pants, and he then undid his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled his large thick 8-inch cock out of his pants and quietly began to stroke his large hardon back and forth.

As Mandy continued to stroke her hand up and down inside her pants and it was obvious that she was rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy, Adam stood there, stroking his own hard meat back and forth, continuing to thoroughly enjoy seeing a very sexy and very lusty and slutty fellow teacher doing herself. He almost wished he could go over and rip Mandy pants off and bury his cock inside her and then fuck her lusty blonde brains out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, honey, ohhhhhh, do me, baby, do me like you fuck your girlfriend, sweetie," Mandy moaned and when it was clear that Mandy had just about reached climax and was totally about to lose it as she wanked herself over the edge of the cliff, Adam quickly zipped his cock back up and turned to walk back to the door he'd pushed partially closed behind him. As he stood there, ready to leave, he heard Mandy moaning and knew that her horny married woman's cunt was orgasming all over her fingers that had just pleasured and delighted her. Adam made a note that someday he needed an after-school appointment with Mandy to blackmail her into starting to give him sexual favors whenever he wanted her. He had the goods on his fellow female teacher now and he intended to use what he witnessed for all it was worth whenever he needed a hot blowjob or some horny wet pussy to unload his jizm inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.