Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

I knew Mandy had been scheduled to show up for the first shoots of the porn film assignment I'd given her. I couldn't wait until after the day's filming was over to check with Larry and see how naughty big-titted blonde Mandy had done on her first day with a strange cock taking her pussy in front of a camera. I could hardly resist calling earlier than I knew there was any reason to hope for feedback from my buddy.

"Hey, Larry, this is Tom Land," I said as he picked up my call. "How's my favorite lady working out for you?"

"Tom, what the fuck did you give me, man? Have you seen her in action before," Larry responded and I could almost have anticipated his excitement but apparently Mandy was outdoing even what he'd expected after her "cock in cunt" audition there in his office earlier. "Tom, she's doing her first shoot with Roy Hotley, and he's totally taken with her. Roy's been around the block a lot of times, Tom, and he thinks Mandy's got a real future in the porn film actress line of work," Larry related to me.

"No shit, are you serious? Roy's really gettting it on with her that well?"

"Oh yeah, man, Roy's really throwing himself into the scenes with Mandy, and you can tell that there's a whole lot of raw talent and desire lying underneath the surface when Mandy comes out of her clothes and she starts reacting and interacting with Roy."

"She's a fucking horny lusty hot-pussied bitch, Larry. Don't get too excited about her; half of what I've got her doing is based on my desire for revenge, and the other half is to continue to make her submissive to my desires, and finally, to get her knocked up with a baby that she's always sworn she'd never have. If Roy or one of the other studs you pair up to fuck Mandy knocks her up, she'll keep the baby. I know that and I also know that what you've got today is Mandy with her bodacious sexy hot body and tomorrow you're more than likely going to have bigtime knocked up Mandy on camera, sucking cock, fucking cock, and getting it on with horny guys and girls while she's got the big fucking belly of a woman with "one in the oven."

"What the hell went down with you two, Tom, that you'd have it in for Mandy like that?" Larry asked me.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you, Larry, so just be my buddy and take her through the paces, and don't fucking worry about the history between me and her, OK?"

While Larry and Tom were talking and getting caught up on things, Mandy had gotten fucked several times by her co-star Roy and now she had the much older man lying on his back and she and him were both still totally naked in the middle of their sexy fuck shoots in front of the camera, but now Mandy was bent over Roy's naked body at his groin. She had Roy's cock in her hand and she'd been licking and periodically sucking the head and several inches of his erect shaft into her hot cock-hungry lips and working to get him hard enough and more than horny enough that she could climb on top of him, mount his large thick cock and ride his manhood to another thunderous orgasm. Mandy could feel her pussy throbbing in anticipation of what she knew was about to happen between her and this sexy delicious older man and she knew that she'd never view an older man the same way again the rest of her life.

"Fuck, yes, Mandy, suck my cock, baby, suck me, girl," Roy was saying for the camera but he and Mandy had both already put in the back of their minds that they were working and being filmed. Mandy and lusty big-cocked Roy were in one of the hottest sexual pairings of their mutual lives and they were both totally overwhelmed by the hot sexiness and sensuality of the other person.

Roy and Mandy were so lusty, so out of control, and so fucking hot, that several of the film crew had put the camera into automatic mode and some of the guys and girls in the background had their hands down between their legs, getting themselves off as they watched some of the hottest heterosexual fucking they'd ever witnessed in their lives.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.