Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Roy Hotley had Mandy, his sexy hot porn film co-star precisely where he wanted he at that moment -- he had her totally impaled on the length of his thick horny cock and Roy was having a field day with the sexy young bodcacious blonde woman. He loved women with ample nice big chests, and Mandy certainly fit that category. One thing Roy really liked was fucking a woman with big tits so when he was really throwing his best fuck into her, her luscious tits would be jiggling hotly in rhythm with his hearty in and out thrusts.

Roy could tell that Mandy was sexually experienced to a point, but he was also loving the reality that while Mandy had obviously had sex (after all, he knew she was married), he could also tell that in many ways Mandy had nowhere near the worldly sexual experience and abandon that many of the other young porn star wannabes like her exhibited. Roy was actually loving it and since Mandy was certainly young enough to be his daughter, he sort of viewed having sex with her as being her father showing her the ropes in the world of grownup adult sexual play.

Roy had brought Mandy off and now he had his cock buried inside her tight wet young pussy and he was shagging the daylights out of her horny young cunt. When Roy was finished with this film project, he hoped Mandy would have thoroughly enjoyed it and would ask to work with him again. And, he hoped Mandy being very sexy and erotic in her response to his fucking her would give both of them greater visibility among the folks who were buying porn film DVDs.

"You're such a horny lusty young slut, Mandy," Roy said as he pulled her legs as far apart as his arms could spread them and then he leaned up over Mandy and really began to throw his muscular ass back and forth, driving his large thick cock in and out of the young married woman's cunt and driving her straight over the edge into another powerful overwhelming orgasmic explosion.

"Yes, yes, oh yes, Roy, fuck me fuck me," Mandy begged her co-star and she threw herself into not only the hot illicit coupling with this stranger who was certainly many years old er than her but who was also a far hotter and more experienced lover than her own husband could ever be.

When Roy finally reached his first ejaculation, he buried his cock fully inside Mandy's tight horny cunt, and he blasted the biggest and most plentiful load of cum into her cunt that she'd ever been filled with. And, Mandy certainly did not realize that from the moment she'd been drinking the refreshments they'd given her earlier, she was actually becoming more and more vulnerable to impregnation because of the anti-birth control ingredients Larry had instructed them to give her. It had always been Mandy's firm plan that she would never conceive and have a baby, but as Roy unloaded inside her cunt, she didn't know that in fact that plan might have just taken a major in direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.