Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

"OK, yes, I think I can do that role," Mandy replied as she'd been sitting with Larry, the porn film director and a couple of his film assistants who he explained would be helping her from the moment they'd finished reviewing the script until she went through makeup, wardrobe, and any "run throughs" needed with her male co-stars before they actually got busy with the actual making of the films. Larry explained to Mandy that he had been very impressed with her meeting with him a few days earlier and he had seen that she had a lot of native talent that he intended to bring out for his porn film audiences to be able to view and enjoy.

As Mandy sat there listening to Larry map out what the characters would be for the film project and what he expected from her, Mandy felt a deep secret pleasure at what Tom land had put her up to even if his intentions had been quite a bit different. Mandy realized that Tom loved to make her obey his orders and she also knew that she not only enjoyed having Tom tell her what to do, but she secretly wished that Tom would do a role in this "on camera" fuck movie with her.

Mandy also enjoyed having Larry tell her what he found special about her and that he thought she was a very attractive and very sexually hot young woman. Mandy always felt that she was a bit overweight and that her body was fatter than she wanted it to be but she knew that the few pounds of extra weight she carried also gave her some very nice full and sexually hot D-cup breasts and a nice ass that any horny man could love getting his hands on. And, she knew that her husband and Tom Land and a few other men who she'd seen ogling her thought she was pretty hot and someone they'd like to throw down and fuck, too. Mandy began to feel better about herself and she figured if Larry thought she would look hot and sexy naked in front of a camera with a big horny dude's hardon filling her cunt and fucking her, she was up for the challenge.

Mandy was very surprised at the wonderful treatment she got in both makeup and wardrobe and she actually felt like she was someone special instead of just a horny married slut who was hot for a randy young man to slide his cock inside her and fuck her good. Mandy knew her pussy was going to be thoroughly soaked by the time she got on the fuck movie set, but she was ready for all of this to move along to the next level. She was ready to throw herself into doing what Tom had ordered her to do so she could keep him happy and know that her relationship with him was still alive and strong. Mandy loved having Tom give her this kind of attention even if she knew other women might want to lash out at him and have him go away.

When wardrobe was finished with Mandy after she'd gotten her makeup done and her hair fixed, Mandy had put aside all of the lingerie and clothes she'd worn to the filming site that morning and now she felt herself much sexier and much prettier from just the hot bra and thong panty outfit they'd given her. The wardrobe crew were obviously experts at picking out bras, panties, and other lingerie designed to play up Mandy's ass-ets and her ample full breasts. Mandy had never felt so hot and so lusty in her entire life.

Mandy had not only been prepped for the porn film that Tom had arranged for her to have a leading role in, but he'd also instructed Larry to introduce a very different aspect to the risque and very lusty film that Mandy was about to make in front of a porn film crew--Tom had given Larry specific instructions on a formula that was to be placed only in Mandy's pre-shoot beverages to counteract her birth control pills. Tom knew that Mandy was hell-bent on never having babies, on never becoming a mother, but he had different intentions for her and just as he knew that being forced to do this porn film was secretly something Mandy wanted to be forced to do, he was almost as certain that Mandy really would not object to becoming knocked up and he was sure she'd never figure out how she'd suddenly become vulnerable to impregnation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.