Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut - Cover

Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

Mandy was driven and much more excited by what Tom Land made her do than she'd ever be willing to admit to him. She actually loved the way he treated her and the things he'd made her do since the first time he'd forced her to have sex with him in their mutual workplace when she was his supervisor. Mandy couldn't believe the lengths he'd taken with her now, but she secretly had to admit to herself that she was loving it -- tom was actually coercing her into becoming a porn film actress, and Mandy was already doing things she'd never have thought possible. The audition in the film producer Larry's office and the horny well-hung black stud he'd called in to "do her" had taken her breath away. Mandy could hardly stand the hotness of having the large muscular black stud shove his big hardon into her cunt and fuck her until she was orgasming nearly uncontrollably.

Mandy wanted to keep up the appearance of what she was -- a young married woman in her late 20s who was a hardworking office manager and who had never had any children. But, she found herself far more aroused, heated up, and turned on by what she wanted to be -- a very lusty, busty, and very horny young woman who wanted to experience and act out her most depraved sexual thoughts and fantasies. Mandy felt herself growing very wet and very aroused as she thought again to just the other day when she'd been in Larry's office and he'd told her to strip naked and then to bend over and let the large cock of the black stud penetrate and fuck her. When Mandy had cum and the stud had spurted his copious seed deep into her pussy, Mandy had felt like one of the sexiest and hottest women ever as she'd pulled her panties on and felt the hot cumload of the black stud almost immediately soaking the crotch of her panty. As she'd gone to her car and driven home, Mandy couldn't resist reaching down between her legs and stroking over the just-fucked mound of her cum-seeping cunt until she actually exploded again in orgasm while she was driving down the road.

Mandy was so ready to follow through on Tom's orders for her to work with Larry and make the porn film he'd told her to do that she was overwhelmingly impatient to call Larry and ask him how soon she could do the first filming. Mandy was actually lying back on her bed, wearing only a babydoll nighty with no panties and certainly with no bra on and as she felt herself getting more and more aroused, more and more turned on, and her hot tight cunt was getting super wet in her response to her own sexy thoughts and desires, she wished either her own husband or Tom Land would come in the room and take her to the fullest. She reached down between her legs, letting her fingers glide over her horny pussy and Mandy quickly crooked one finger and let it dip into the slash of her pussy lips as she then brought them out and let them hotly graze over the erect nub of her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, baby, fuck yes," Mandy moaned. She let her hand be her lover, but she wanted a real flesh-and-blood male to climb on top of her and force her to service his hot sexual needs. "Oh yes, yes," Mandy moaned as she had bent one finger and was allowing it to fuck deeper and deeper in and out of her fuck-needy hot cunt and then she let that finger join together witha second and then third one until Mandy had a girth of fingers that nearly resembled the thickness of one of her horny lover's cocks penetrating her pussy and stroking across her clit until she was bucking her naked ass up from the bed to meet the inward penetration and stroking in and out of her hot tight cunt.

Mandy needed to cum badly, but she wanted more than three wet lubricated fingers doing the job. She leaned over as she continued to stroke her hot cunt, pulled a big thick ten-inch black dildo out of her night stand and then took the head of it in her mouth, wetting the tip and then she placed the big crown-shaped tip of the dildo in the slit of her pussy, and almost instantly had the large cock substitute an inch and then two inside her horny cunt. Mandy humped against the big sex toy and as soon as the tip and then inches of the fake cock were lubed with her pussy nectar, Mandy had more and more of the dildo in her pussy as she flipped her fingers up and down over her clit and then Mandy moaned hotly and collapsed in a multiple cum as she buried the big black dildo fully inside her hot cunt, losing herself in the reverie of getting off and wanting it to be Tom Land who was taking her hotly with every single inch of his large erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.