Going Both Ways
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story with continuous sex about a guy who goes both ways. AC/DC - Bi-sexual - Marches to a different drummer. If you don't like lots of sex, this is not for you. If you are homophobic, you'll hate this one. This story is for other sex addicts who enjoy reading with one hand in their lap. Dean, learns about sex and himself in his formative years then enjoys sex with any and all. Happy stroking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The three of us woke up hungry and hung over from the bus ride. We put on our workout clothes after a quick shower and headed to the cafeteria. After eating, we went to the weight room and worked for a solid forty five minutes. We signed out and walked back to the dorm feeling a lot better. I suggested, "How about doing our laundry now then getting some stuff and having a picnic out by the lake?"

That was a great idea and they girls began gathering their clothes. I went and got mine and we met in the big laundry room. Two hours later, all of our bedding and clothes were cleaned and folded. My sports stuff gets pretty rotten with the sweat so a frequent clothes washing is a necessary evil.

We made a list of what we needed to hijack from the cafeteria and set out to sweet talk a bunch of picnic food. When we went to the line and looked at what they had for athletes as between meal snacks. They did have a variety of things such as hotdogs, hamburgers, and even some potato salad. We told the line workers what we wanted. The lady there looked at us and commented, all of you look like you're on the heavy food diet. Let me put a bunch of hotdogs and hamburgers together and some potato salad. Grab a bunch of fruit for desert and I'll let you use one of the locker room baskets.

We made up a real good picnic lunch and along with our backpacks for some books and a couple of blankets we were on our way. The three of us went down by the big lake. The school landscape people kept the area very nice. There were picnic tables and some barbecue stands so we could bring charcoal and cook out here as well.

The afternoon was pleasant and we even took a nap for a while enjoying the breeze blowing over us. Mary had a Frisbee that we tossed around for a while before we ate our lunch.

About five we headed back to campus and turned in our basket to the cafeteria and stayed for Sunday night steaks. Athletes on heavy diets received big steaks cooked the way you wanted along with lots of side dishes. The three of us pigged out and had to walk off the big supper before going back to the dorm.

Jill said, "Mary and I will come up in a little while. We need to get our stuff together for the week. You go do that and we'll see you in a while."

In the empty room, I got out what I would wear tomorrow, cleaned my shoes, and got all my class papers arranged to turn in. A knock on the door revealed the resident. He had a very sad look on his face. "Your room mate, Mike, was in an automobile accident. He's in the hospital and not doing very well."

I asked, "What hospital?"

The resident answered, "University but you can't see him. He's in critical care."

I sat at the table while the resident left the door open and sat on Mike's side. He said, "I've called his parents and they are on their way. The medical staff said it doesn't look good at this point. Are you going to be all right?"

"Yeah, sure," I said thinking of my friend and roomie. "How did it happen, do you know?"

"Mike was out partying with that fraternity group again and eight of them were going to a bar somewhere when they hit another car head on. A couple of frat guys are dead and all of them are in critical condition."

I had to ask, "Were they drunk?"

The resident said, "What do you think. They were all underage too. You know if Mike recovers, he loses his scholarship anyway. They have a no tolerance rule about drugs and booze."

"Damn, are you supposed to box up his stuff?"

He said, "Not yet. The U didn't tell me to yet. I'll help his folks do it if they want. Listen, don't let it get you down. The school year's just about over, so just finish with some good grades and prepare for next semester."

I asked, "Is this your last year?"

He said, "Nope, I'm working on my Master's then my PHD so I'll be here a while. My fellowship requires the dorm job so I'll be your resident if you're on my floor next year. We did have a dorm resident meeting and have decided to continue the adult rules for next year. That should make you happy, it does me too."

"That's cool, it's really terrible about Mike. I need to tell some folks about this. I'll be back up in a while."

I went to see Jill and Mary and found Courtney and Gloria there. They had just heard about the wreck but didn't know Mike was in it. I relayed the information I had but that didn't make anyone any happier.

I told them I was going back to the room and Jill repeated that she would be up in a bit. Upstairs, the floor was unusually quiet as Mike's condition was passed around. I tried to focus on something else and got out a text book that I knew would be part of a pop quiz tomorrow. I did absorb but Mike was constantly in the back of my mind.

When Jill came up, she said that Mary wanted to be alone for a while. She might come up later. Jill said, "Gloria got hold of her sister who is a nurse at the hospital to find out how Mike is doing. He's doing better but still critical. She heard that two more of the frat guys died. Can you believe it? Four guys dying like that? Turn Mike's TV on and see if will be on the ten o'clock news."

We watched the news cast that now listed five of the guys as deceased as a result of the crash. They were hit head on by a local drunk but the cars met in the middle of the road and the student driver was way over the limit too. Man this was terrible.

About midnight, the resident woke me up and said, "Mike's folks are coming to clean out his room. Why don't you two go down to Jill's room. If that doesn't work, go to my room and I'll wake you up when they are done."

I got my clothes and backpack together. Jill and I went downstairs and crawled into her bed. We were just getting to sleep when Mary wanted us to move over so she could snuggle.

Monday morning should be a new beginning but we were all concerned about Mike. There was a note on the cafeteria bulletin board that said, "As of five this morning Mike was doing a lot better."

Jill and Mary along with Courtney and Gloria ate and headed to the weight room. We did our routines then headed to our classes. When I went to the cages, the batting coach watched my swings and worked with me to get the easy slap swing that would put the ball over the infield. That is the most effective batting ability you can have except for the ability to bunt well.

When I finished, Coach called me into his office and said, "Here's your deal. You have an offer with the Princeton Rays in Princeton West Virginia. You'll be busy as you have to help the ground crew and stadium maintenance at least four hours a day. You will have opportunity to learn and play with other entry players but not in any of their games. They have a lot of scrimmage games and games that aren't on their schedule that you can play on. There will probably be a couple of more interns there as well."

The coach handed me some brochures and said, "There were better offers but this one is on the up and up and won't be questioned by the NCAA. You'll work and get paid and you play hard and not get paid. These guys are good and the coach there will work your ass off. He'll let me know what you need to learn next year so we can work on it. What do you think? Want to go to West Virginia?"

"Wow, coach, this is great. Is there a dormitory or bunk house there?"

The coach smiled and said, "Nope, you have to get your own apartment but the team has deals for their interns and intern players. You'll get a place that the team picks up but you'll have to share it. They do have a cafeteria for you guys so you'll eat right."

"What do I do?"

"Nothing, just tell me you want it and I'll set it up. One more thing, Jill has been invited to be a front office intern. I kind of said that you would be a lot happier if they would bring her and Mary in too. Do you think you can handle a summer playing ball and having Jill and Mary along?"

"That is awesome. You really did that? Man, this is a sweet deal. I still have some money left over from last summer so we'll have enough to get there. With all three of us working, we'll have money for the fall."

The coach qualified the pay, "The girls are going to be getting near minimum wage but the benefits are way up there. You'll get about a thousand a week but like I told you, you'll earn it. You're butt will be dragging until you get used to the work load but you've been a hard worker all year so you should be fine."

"Does Jill and Mary know this?"

"They are being told right now. You don't have to go your next class. Just head over to the cafeteria. I'm sure Jill and Mary will be floating over that way soon."

When I got to the cafeteria, the two girls were already sitting at a table with glasses of juice. When they saw me they rushed to me and hugged me telling me excitedly what they had been offered.

We talked about our schedule and decided to drive by our three homes on the way to West Virginia. That would give us an opportunity to touch base with our families. Mary said, "This will be more fun than the trip mom's planned. She's going to take the other kids to Europe this summer for a month. We go almost every year and usually end up spending the entire summer eating crappy food and getting the shits from the bad water for over two months. Dad never stays with us but mom wants to keep going and going. We don't do anything interesting either. We don't go to any beaches or resort areas. Everything is museums, churches, and art galleries."

Jill said, "My folks will be happy because this is a better job than at home. It pays about the same but this one will teach me about front office operation. We'll really get some knowledge out of this gig."

We could have day dreamed for ever but we ate lunch then went to our afternoon class. The three of us did get all of our assignments and the test schedule for the rest of the semester. The Profs said we could turn in our work as we finished and she could determine whether we needed to take the finals. The three of us got our heads together and decided to do a real push for work to turn in so we could skip finals and get an early start for West Virginia.

That evening, I went to visit Mike. He was doing a lot better and his Mom and Dad were not nearly as worried. He said it looked like he would be able to get out of the hospital in a week. He also said, "They didn't find any alcohol in my blood because I wasn't drinking. The athletic director has already been up to see me. He says if I can recover, I can play and go to school on the scholarship. My grades are decent enough, the profs are going to go ahead and pass me. I have to turn in a couple of things but at least I'll keep my grade point."

I told Mike of my deal with a farm club and that I would be leaving early, probably after the last baseball and softball game. He was happy for me and said he looked forward to seeing me or maybe even rooming with me next year.

One night a couple of weeks later Dan came over with Gloria while Mary and Jill were at a planning meeting for next year. The two mostly wanted to caution me about getting to committed to a relationship so young. They knew about our summer jobs but wanted to make sure we weren't getting too serious.

Dan kept messing with me until Gloria stood in front of me and said, "Take these shorts off and eat me big boy. I think Dan and I need a little of you to send us away from here. We won't be around next year so you'll have to do without Dan's prime meat and my prime pussy."

Before they left, all three of us had been thoroughly butt fucked plus Gloria had her double she wanted. Dan told me, "You guys might have to come home around July for a weekend. Gloria and I are getting married. It's going to be a nice one as Gloria's mom wants to celebrate Glory actually marrying a guy. Little does she know but I'll never object to her burying her face in a pussy. We have that enjoyment in common."

Gloria said, "Since we both love pussy and we both love dick, what better combination for a couple getting married. Dan has a job opportunity and I'll probably teach and coach. We should be in prime condition for you guys to visit us on the way back to school."

After they left, I cleaned up, gathered all of my papers to turn in and went to the girls room. Courtney was busily working on papers there too. Jill looked up with a sheepish grin, "We got Courtney on with us in West Virginia. You don't mind sharing an apartment with three girls do you?"

Courtney came over and sat on my lap. She said as she rubbed my face, "I can shave you whenever you need it."

Mary swatted her with a pillow and said, "You get thirds baby, we were here first."

I laughed and said, "From what coach says, they are going to work our butts off. We may not in shape to do much more than to fall into bed."

Mary said, "They way we work out now and practice, it can't be any more difficult or tiring than now."

"I hope not," I said. "It would be a shame to live with three hot women and be to tired to enjoy them."

Jill said, "Oh we'll enjoy each other. You'll just have to watch for an opening to shove that thing into. You'll have to work on eating right as we all enjoy a mouthful of joy juice."

The three all said "Yum" and were licking their lips. It was a girls' softball team thing.

I asked Courtney, "What happened to living with Jim after he's drafted?"

Courtney said, "He got cold feet. He says he needs to focus on baseball in the minors and work up to the majors. He said he would call me. You know, 'don't call me, I'll call you.'"

"Damn Courtney, sorry to hear that."

She was smiling, "Hey, I'm going to have more fun with you guys anyway. This is going to be a lot of fun."

Before bed I did witness all three working hard to lick their way through each other. I watched Jill and Mary both fist Courtney as she came continuously. I did get to fuck both Jill and Mary and Courtney sucked a load from me. The three wanted to go get Dan or the resident so I could give them a show but I convinced them it was getting late.

Jill and I snuggled up while Courtney and Mary were in the other bed. We slept soundly until the alarm. We showered and Courtney convinced me to have a shave. Her rippling pussy had me spewing into her long before she finished shaving me. I stayed hard and kept thrusting gently to Courtney's squealing pleasure. There was so much cum in her there was a puddle below the sink she was sitting on.

We ate and made it to the weight room. The trainer watched us and said for us to try to keep the same regimen over the summer. We went to classes and I was preparing for the last game of the season.

My last class was finished for me. I did take the final in order to get a better grade. All the others were giving me three point nines on a curve so I was happy. I was pre-registered for next year and signed up as a scholarship student again.

After dressing out for this last game, I ran the field thinking that it would be a while before I played here again. After infield and batting practice the coach had us inside and said, "Okay guys, we've had a hell of a season. We are twenty, two, and that one incomplete came. We've set records and have even had an apology for not getting an NIT bid. We're not a division one school but we could play with any of them. As a matter of fact, we beat these guys yesterday and we'll beat them again today. They are division one. For some of you guys, this is your last game of your college career. We'll make those announcements. For a few, you will have your last chance to show off for the couple of dozen scouts out there. There are also a bunch of sports reps or agents here today to try to get you to sign with them. Don't make up your mind until you've evaluated all of the reps and lawyers. You non draft guys and guys still in school, avoid those reps and lawyers as if they have the clap. They probably do so don't get close." There was a lot of laughter.

"Okay, let's go play this game like we're the best in the country. Henny is going to pitch four innings then Freddie will give us four. The other team will probably throw in the towel by the eighth inning."

"Here's the batting order, the only real change is Lenny then Freddie will bat second. Bob is still first and Dean third. Jim is still cleanup. Everybody show off today, let's have some fun.

The stands were very full for a change. A lot of kids were skipping classes or had been released early. There were a lot of parents and of course the scouts, agents, and lawyers.

Henny struck out the first two batters and popped up the third. When Bob was at the plate he was smiling as this was the pitcher with the easy tells. The dropped shoulder for the change, the twisted mit for the curve. Bob put one over the first baseman's head. The right fielder kicked the ball and Bob was on second. Henny loves to bat and showed that he was as good a hitter as he was a pitcher. He hit into right field to advance Bob. I came up third and was given the bunt signal. I backed away in disgust, I wanted to hit one. I looked at coach and he gave it to me too.

I looked at a first pitch curve that was a dirt ball. I saw the shoulder drop before the pitcher released the ball and squared to bunt. The ball scooted halfway up the first base line and died. Bob scored, with Henny at second and I was at first.

The third base coach was giving a crazy sign. It was the first time I had seen it all season. He was calling for a double steal. I looked at Hennie and he shrugged and took a lead. The pitcher had an exaggerated wind up and leg kick. I watched the first pitch strike to get the rhythm and didn't tease him with a big lead. He ignored me and I edged out a little farther. When his foot was damn near over his head, I was off. Henny must have been watching me and he was gone as well. I slid in and Henny slid into third. The catcher didn't even throw the ball. Jim was smiling now as the coach finally gave him a swing away. He powdered the ball. If it was still in the cover I would be surprised and we heard the satisfying "bonk" in the parking lot. Four to nothing and no outs.

We watched as we batted around and they brought in a reliever. We did to him what we did to the starter. I added to my repertoire with a double over the third baseman's head. The coach wanted to demonstrate small ball and had Jim bunt his way on followed by a steal and another bunt. The right fielder connected with one that hit the top of the ten foot fence bar and bounced back into the field. That ball cleared the bases and gave him a double.

By the time we went out in the field for the third, we were up twelve to nothing. It was almost like the opposing team was helping us to demonstrate our players. The coach fucked with us by rotating our positions. We had done it a lot in practice and shifted everyone to their right. I played third that inning but didn't get anything to me as Henny had another perfect inning. The fourth inning I played first and had a ball thrown a little wild and had to stretch. The fifth inning I was at second and fielded a ball cleanly and tossed to first. Freddie was doing good but in a different position than normal. He usually started and now he was doing a long relief.

I trotted to him and said, "Think of this as the first inning and forget the games been going on. Throw your smoke you like to early."

Freddie finished them off with six pitches. All strikes, right down the middle at what I heard later were all around 98 mph.

I finally got a swing away sign with the bases loaded. The reliever was all fast ball all the time and had decent control. I waved at the first pitch and fouled the second. The third was damn near a wild pitch. He settled down and brought the ball straight in. I saw the ball off his fingertips and connected. Everyone got to hear the "bonk" from the parking lot.

We were eighteen to nothing in eighth when they got two successive singles. We had a shift on so I was playing almost behind second. When the batter connected, I ran for the bag as I figured third would have it or left field would be throwing it in. The third baseman caught the ball on a line and threw it to me and as I passed over the base I drilled it to first. Triple play. Freddie was dancing up and down he was so excited.

We finished the game winning twenty-two to one. A solo homer in the ninth off a freshman reliever for their only score but the reliever did atone by getting the rest of the batters to ground out. The second baseman and I had some showoff balls to field and throw to first. When I came in, coach handed me the summary card. It showed Bob, Jim, and I all at nine for nine. That has to be a first. I was grinning as I knew that would raise the value of both of those guys. Freddie was smiling as he passed coach and said, "What do you think coach, will they draft me?"

Coach said, "I think you could use another year here but they'll draft you and put you in double A somewhere. You're not going to be a real high round pick but you'll get drafted. Freddie said, "I need to help my family now. I wish I could stay but my dad's sick so I need to do this."

Coach asked me, "Do you have the draft bug too?"

I smiled and shook my head, "No way, I've told you my plan. Do you know three Profs are giving me classes to test out for the fall? If I can do some more of that, I might finish early. I could do that."

Coach said, "We'll see, I'll be glad to begin your coaching training next year. You'll have me in one of your classes anyway."

I cleaned out my locker and looked for my bat. I had to dig it out of the barrel but I got all my stuff together. I went by the training room and picked up another pair of shoes as the ones I had were just about done. That's one thing you did get, free shoes and lots of caps, shorts, and T-shirts. They should give out cups, socks, and jocks too as they are expensive.

I shook hands with all the coaches then walked over to the girls locker room. The door was wide open and you could see some bare bodies back by the lockers. I didn't stare and waited for the three to come out carrying their equipment. Back at the dorm we began assembling our luggage. We decided we needed more room than my car so I went to Uhaul and rented one of those roof top carriers. We stuffed it, and the trunk and was even able to get Mary's TV in it.

First stop, Mary's house. When we arrived, Mary's family was happy to have us all. Since we were only staying the night, we had a great supper while Mary made contact with the few highschool buddies still around. Before we left Mary's dad said, "We thought about buying you a car but I think you'll like this more." They had purchased her a really nice laptop computer with a printer. We set it up and played with it a little then put everything back into the boxes. I said we could put it in the roof carrier or trunk and shift some stuff to the back seat. Mary wished her mother a good trip to Europe.

Next stop was Courtney's home. The place wasn't a home, it was a mansion. The place had so many rooms you could get lost and I did trying to find the kitchen. Courtney's dad thought my car was too small for our trip. He got me aside and asked, "If I made you a deal on your car for a van or something, would you be mad? I could make you a deal where you can pay me back in the future?"

"Why would you do that?"

He said, "Courtney can't drive worth a hoot and she doesn't need a car if she's with others who have one. What do you say, can I do that?"

The next day we had an almost new Chrysler Town and Country. We moved the Uhaul carrier to the top of the van but had plenty of room for everything. Courtney's dad said, "Stop by on the way back. We have a desktop computer for her. That should help her out at school."

Wow! We were going to have some first class equipment for school next year.

At Jill's house, it more like mine. Lots of fun, lots of confusion and everyone in a good mood. Jill's folks were proud of her grades and was happy she and I were still sort of an item. Her dad got me off to ask me what I was intending for Jill. I told him, "Jill and I are pretty tight right now. We'll see how we are when it's time to make that decision. If we're as tight as we are now, I'd say we were permanent."

That satisfied him and we parted friends.

My home was nuts as usual. My sisters were both moved out and only one brother was still home. Everyone came for supper though and we had a great time talking about everything. My brothers couldn't get over the fact that I was traveling with three women. My sister said she was jealous. Dad thought that I had found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with Courtney's dad and the Van.

I told Dad, "It's almost a shame to waste a car like this on me. I don't drive hardly at all during the school year. I don't want to spend the money on gas and I don't have the time to go anywhere. The car will sit like mine did. The most I did was to wash and wax it."

The next day we left for the drive to West Virginia. We stayed in a motel one night but we were all flush from our parents slipping us some cash. We found out Courtney had a couple of credit cards to use but she never did because she felt she shouldn't. She was a good kid.

The next morning we rolled into the ball park parking lot and found the front office. They were really nice to us and had us in their cafeteria for a late breakfast. They separated us and interviewed each of us before having us sign agreements. They gave us keys and the one lady said, "It's unusual for us to allow a mixed apartment but this one is neat as it has four small bedrooms and a central living room. It doesn't have a kitchen but does have a fridge. You'll eat all your meals with the club so you don't need a kitchen. Work hard and enjoy your summer. Dean, you need to come back this afternoon for a workout. Any of you girls who want to practice can. I understand you are all softball scholarship girls. You'll have to play with a smaller ball but you'll like it."

We took our stuff to the nearby apartment and put everything away. Jill took me to the ballpark with my gear and kept the car to get some snacks and drinks for the apartment. She said she was going to try to pickup a toaster oven, a microwave, and a hot plate so we could have some things at home. They were headed for Goodwill.

I went to the field and was given a locker in a side room. There were a dozen lockers and none looked like there was anything in them. I went out on the field and warmed up by running the field and came back to wait for the coaches.

A youngish guy came out and said, "I'm supposed to pitch to you for a while then they are going to pepper you a little. Come on, I have a couple of hundred balls. Show me what you can do."

He threw fat pitches for me to warm up with. I put them over third five straight then over first five straight. I bunted about ten times but was having trouble getting the ball down right. I yelled, "Game speed for a couple so I can bunt."

He fired several in and I was able to lay them down correctly. Then I began blasting them into the center field area over the fence. They had a grassy area that looked like a good place to watch the game from. I pulled a few but by the time I was up to around a hundred balls, the pitcher said, "I'm done. I'm throwing harder for you than I do for batting practice. You're not supposed to hit everything. I couldn't even fake you out with a curve."

I said as we were standing together, "I thought you just had that much movement on your fast ball. Work on that pitch, it's going to be hard to hit."

"You didn't have any problem."

With a laugh I said, "I had two of the best curve ball pitchers around to learn how to hit on."

A couple of coaches came out and said, "That's enough hitting for us, let's give you some grounders. We'll both hit to you. Throw to Gene, the pitcher on first. We're going to fire them pretty fast."

They did. One would hit and as soon as I released the ball to Gene, the other guy would hit. They hit most of them pretty hard. A lot had to be charged as they came off the bat sluggish. I didn't boot any and I didn't over throw any as I kept my eye on Gene when I threw.

After about a half-hour I was winded and they were tired. The older coach said, "Good job. You field well. I understand you play all positions and can catch if we need you to."

I said, "I've only caught one practice since going to school. I might be pretty rusty."

The guy said, "It's just good to know. We'll get you behind the plate in a couple of scrimmages. Now go over to that door by the building in right field and talk to the grounds keeper. He'll give you some duties beginning today. You'll earn your keep but you'll also play a lot of ball. See you later Dean."

The grounds keeper had to be eighty if a day. He was all smiles and happy to have me. He said, "First thing in the morning you can run the big mower over the field. Let me do the infield as I do it a certain way. Do the grass each morning unless it's raining and if it is, as soon as the rain stops, get on the grass. Don't do any fancy spins so you don't tear up the turf. We'll do the grassy areas across the fence and do the trimming about twice a week. That should keep you busy. We have to police the parking lot and around the outside of park grounds to keep the trash down every day. That isn't difficult and I'm sure you'll figure out how to do it fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.