Going Both Ways
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story with continuous sex about a guy who goes both ways. AC/DC - Bi-sexual - Marches to a different drummer. If you don't like lots of sex, this is not for you. If you are homophobic, you'll hate this one. This story is for other sex addicts who enjoy reading with one hand in their lap. Dean, learns about sex and himself in his formative years then enjoys sex with any and all. Happy stroking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Mike was like me, we both slept in the nude and we woke up to stand with our dicks sticking out. I was stretching and bending backwards which makes my dick stick way out. Mike said, "Looking for some action this morning? I think I'm about as hard as you are."

I said, "We better get with it and get ready for classes. There would be nothing I'd like better than suck on that thing you're so proud of. I could use an appetizer for breakfast."

Mike said, "We gotta get a way to fuck. We could use condoms but cleaning ourselves out is so much better. We'll have to have a little more man to man action around here."

We both tied a towel around our waists and headed for the bathroom. I used a private stool room to unload then headed for the shower. Mike and I were the only ones in the shower so far and he was rubbing his big dick with soapy hands. He moaned and said, "You should have taken a load in the room, I gotta loose one in here now."

With that he began shooting stream after stream of come on the shower wall. There was a giggle across the room that came from a young looking girl with no tits and almost no hair on her cunt. She looked about ten. She said, "Nice to see guys take care of themselves instead of forcing themselves on little girls like me. I wouldn't be adverse to doing a double with you two but I have class in a little while."

Mike said, "Come see us, we're room 719. Just knock and we'll have a party. We do request that you have been discreet and come to us with clean credentials."

The little girls was washing her short hair and said, "I'm Shelly, I'm sweet and delectable for the right guy or in some cases girl. I haven't seen you around Mike but I've seen Dean with Jill from downstairs. She is one hot chick."

"Since this is the sports dorm Shelly, what sport are you in?"

"Gymnastics. I can wrap myself around you and use all these little muscles to make you juice me all over."

I said, "My goodness, you are a forward little thing. You'll have to get closer to Jill and I. Mike too because we love to fool around. The more the merrier some time."

Shelly said as she stepped closer to Mike and I as we were rinsing off. She got under the spray of my shower with me and asked softly, "Do you like guys. I mean I like girls and I know Jill loves up ladies but do you like guys too?"

"Would that turn you on?"

Shelly giggled, "Oh yeah, I'd love to be butt fucked while I watch a couple of guys sucking each other or fucking each other. I just love butt fucking the most because I don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

We were all rinsed off and were toweling off when I said, "Get dressed and join us all for breakfast. The girls are all softball babes but they're not prejudiced. As cute as you are they're going to want you for breakfast."

Shelly giggled, "I'll be right with you. I just have to dress and grab my books."

I said, "We'll meet you at the elevator."

Amazing how we had beat the crowd as more and more people were heading for the shower. I brushed my teeth and checked my shave deciding it didn't need a touch up. Mike and I dressed and met Shelly at the elevator. We rode down to the lobby where we were greeted by what looked like the entire softball team. I introduced everyone to Shelly and we headed to the cafeteria.

I told Jill that I wanted to eat then do my weight room stuff before my first class at eight. I wanted to see if that would be a good way to start the day.

We ate and I was in the weight room by seven ten. I did my thirty minutes of lifting, hit the shower for a five minute quickie and made my class by eight o'clock with almost five minutes to spare. Jill had saved a seat for me and commented, "You did your weights and showered too?"

As I was telling her I could have used another five minutes, the professor came in.

My second class at nine and my third at ten went well with the exception I had to bust butt to get to the ten o'clock as it was on the other side of the campus. The professor recognized he was in outer Mongolia and had those who had a long way to come to give him our names so he wouldn't make us tardy for up to five minutes.

At eleven, I walked to the batting cages and hit machine balls for forty-five minutes. I had the machine cranked up to seventy miles an hour. It was supposed to be able to deliver up to ninety miles an hour but I think the machine was getting old.

I did like the way the machine sprayed balls all over the strike zone. This specific machine varied where it placed the balls every pitch. You had to watch as it did put several inside, right at you.

At lunch, Jill and I ate together planning to stay in the cafeteria to study until our two o'clock class. We were already reading when Shelly came up and sat next to Jill. She asked, "Could I study with you guys. If I'm by myself, I can't study because so many guys hit on me. If I'm with you two, they should leave me alone."

Jill said, "Hey cutie, I might not leave you alone."

Shelly grinned, "That might not be a bad idea at all. After you and I have our fun, can we invite Dean? He sure looked like he could scratch a deep itch."

"Aha, you were in the shower with him this morning. Was he standing proud?"

"Naw," Shelly said, "not a first but his buddy Mike was getting off when I came into the shower. That seemed to wake up the sleeping giant Dean carries around."

Jill giggled, "Guys just can't seem to help from showing off all the time."

Shelly said, "But Dean didn't show off and he didn't even do a come on to me. I was disappointed."

Jill said, "He is almost too hesitant around girls isn't he. I think he should be gathering sweet young things like you for me to enjoy. He's good looking enough he could do that."

"He don't have to gather me, I'm already gathered. When would you like to play a little."

Jill laughed, "After supper. Let's hit the books so we have time for fun later. So far no big assignments but they will come. I'm sure so let's read ahead while we can."

All three of us took off for our two o'clock class to find out we were all in it together. I had thought Shelly was a new freshman but she was the same level as Jill and I.

After class Jill and I were headed toward the gym to change into ball clothes and Shelly was heading that way to change into gymnastic clothes. I said I would see them at supper but I didn't know when that would be.

Practice began at three thirty sharp. The coach had us running the field as soon as we came out of the locker room. When three-thirty came, the coaches broke us into infield, outfield, and pitcher/catcher practice. After a solid hour of infield practice coach read off two practice teams and two starting pitchers.

The scrimmage was good with lots of ground balls in my area. I was scooping everything coming at me today and making it look good. I had practiced throwing off balance and throwing accurately deep in the hole. It was paying off as I didn't make the first baseman stretch all over to get my throws. The second baseman was working with me and we were turning double plays consistently.

The first inning we were in the field, the coach had us work through the other team's batting order three times. He changed pitchers about every thirty or forty pitches but he was encouraging the pitchers to throw strikes every pitch.

I was ready to bat after twenty-seven outs. I was batting second today instead of third or first. The idea was that I could also bat eighth or ninth to get on base for the beginning of the order. It didn't make any difference to me except I got to bat early today.

The pitcher threw a fat one at me and I did what the coaches didn't really want. I hit the ball so far over the fence we hear it "bonk" on a car out in the parking lot. Coach said, "Stay in the box Dean and hit a ground ball. This is practice for the infield too."

The next pitch, I blistered between short and second. The coach made me trot back from first and do it again. This time he gave me a bunt sign so I laid one down on the third base line and ran like crazy. The ball stayed fair and I made it to first. The coach working first base said, "I saw you in the cages this morning. You were giving Nelly a work out." (Nelly was the name of the pitching machine.)

I said, "I really would like to learn to hit that easy pop over the second baseman's head or down the line over the corners. You know, hit it just hard enough to get on base without taking the chance of flying out. I'd rather do that than hit the long ball."

The coach said, "I'll work with you on it. Come get me before you get into the cage. I'll set Nelly at about seventy to eighty, what most of these guys are pitching and you can work on directing the ball. It's still just a level swing but hard enough to get past the infield. We'll work on it. But right now, coach is signing steal."

Shit, I can't run like some of the guys. I have to really pick the pitch and the pitcher. The pitcher was a righty so that helped and he did a big windup with a high leg kick. When his leg is all the way up and his arm is coming from the almost the ground to throw, he can't change his mind and throw to first.

I didn't tease him into throwing over to first but waited until he was at the bottom of his arm about to come over. I ran like hell and slid into second without a throw.

The second baseman was laughing. He said, "You fucked him up so bad he dropped the ball as he was throwing it. He couldn't find it until you were sliding in already. Do that in a game and you will be a hero."

I mumbled, "I can't run for shit. Coach needs to have the fast guys do that."

It took forever for us to go through our batting order three times. It was fun as my next time at bat, the third base coach was giving me the swing away sign and I kept shaking him off and pointing to coach. Coach was smiling and gave me the swing away sign. I wish they would make up their mind.

The new pitcher nearly hit me with the first three pitches but the fourth pitch was a fast ball above the belt right down the middle just like Nelly pitches for hours and hours. I was saying goodbye before the bat hit the ball. I was rewarded with another "bonk" from the parking lot as I passed first base. That coach hollered, "That didn't look like a Texas leaguer to me." They needed to make up their minds.

When I sat down the coach said, "I wanted to see what you would do with a swing away sign with two on. You were served up a nice fat one so you did good. You know you can even fly out in a case like that if we have only one or no outs. George," the first base coach, "said you wanted to learn how to just get a base hit over the head of the corners. That would have been a good time to hit one of those. You did good Dean, you're becoming valuable to the team."

That pumped me up so the third time at bat I tried to just lift the ball over third baseman's head but fouled twice in a row as I was ahead of the pitch. The third pitch, was fat again so I hit it hard and level. The ball came off the bat fast enough the pitcher ducked and the short stop just watched it go past his nose. That was a little league duck and response for short. Gloves protect your face and surprise, your hand automatically closes on the ball as the glove smacks you in the nose or forehead.

When we were done for the day, coach said that tomorrow he would give out assignments for the first series Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We were playing state so it should be a good game.

At supper, Mike was talking about me hitting a couple of homers that bounced off cars in the parking lot. He was telling everyone that the coach wouldn't let me run the bases but made me hit another ball up the middle then made me bunt one before he would let me take a base. He said, "I think he's the only one on team that went three for three or in Dean's case he was five for five."

Jill and Mary were happy with their practice and said they were happy to be in the line up for their series also against State. After supper, we meandered back toward the barracks where Jill said, "You know guys, Mary and I are bleeding like stuck hogs. You're gonna have to help yourselves or perhaps Shelly could do some double duty on you."

Shelly whispered something in Jill's ear and Jill squealed, "Yeah, that would work. Let's do it early before the showers get busy. If we have enough people they can block the doorway."

Back at the dorm, Jill had us undress in her room and wrap towels around us. We headed for the quiet showers when people were studying or out trying to meet people at the student union or going to rush parties.

Jill and I stepped into the shower and turned on the water to let it warm up. She didn't even hesitate but was on one knee getting me warmed up for our adventure. While she was sucking me up, Jill was massaging her pussy moaning from the direct contact.

When I was standing firm, "She rose up, kissed me, turned and put both hands against the wall. I was balls deep in her on the third stroke as she moaned and squealed her pleasure. We were trying to make it quick but it took almost five minutes for me to spray her insides as she became crazed from coming so hard. I held her up as the water washed away the bloody evidence of our quick tryst.

Mike and Gloria were next and were fucked and done in a couple of minutes. One other couple gave it a try and came fairly quick from the excitement. That's when the dorm lady came in. We were toweling off ready to go back to our rooms when she said, "Were you guys doing something you shouldn't"

Jill said, "Naw, we were just making sure other folks didn't interrupt our showers. They can be so rude."

The floor resident said, "I'm sure."

Back in Jill's room we were all laughing at our silliness. We had taken a chance but it worked out. Jill said, "We won't be able to do that often. Come on Mary, let's hold this little thing down and have the guys fuck her senseless."

Shelly still had her towel wrapped around her tiny body and threw it off saying, "Come and get it."

Mike slid right in her juicy pussy and pumped her full of juice in a matter of seconds. That was no way to make a girl get off so instead of mounting her, I buried my face in Mike's froth and her juicy lips, catching her clit as I tongued the cummy hole. She went off like a rocket.

When I moved up biting her tiny nipples and sliding into her swampy pussy, she let out a groan that could probably be heard on other floors. She came hard and clamped down so hard on me I couldn't move. When she relaxed a little she said, "Damn, that was a good come. Do me one more time and if you don't come, fuck my butt. We'll both get off that way."

I got off in her pussy much to her disappointment. We were relaxing when I said, "Look at the time. It's already nine. Come on everyone. It's time to get ready to read ourselves to sleep."

Jill gave me a kiss and said, "Same time in the morning right or do you want to get an earlier start?"

I suggested, "Instead of meeting at six-fifteen, how about six? That way we can all get our weight training in."

Everyone nodded and we parted to head upstairs. Shelly followed Mike and I into our room. She said, "Okay you two, I want some guy/guy show stuff then you two are gonna double fuck me. I'll bet you even have some lube for my ass."

Mike was rubbing his hard-on already and said, "Come on Dean, drop those pants so I can show this little bits how to suck cock."

We were piled in my bunk with Mike going down on me while Shelly had stripped and was now perched on my mouth. She was coming continuously as Mike sucked and sucked. She finally said, "Yeah, don't come in his mouth. Save it for my pussy. Mike, get a condom and fuck my butt as soon as I have this thing in me."

She rubbed my dick a couple of times still lubed from Mike's mouth then sat on me looking me in the eyes. She laid her head on my chest and reached behind her to pull her cheeks apart. "Now fuck that little hole Mike. Don't be bashful, it'll handle that big dick of yours."

Mike was using some KY to get him started and was pushing into her ass steadily. When he was buried, it felt great to have him smashing up against my dick.

I moved first sliding out then back in. Shelly groaned and Mike said, "Oh my goodness, that is so good."

Then it was Mike's turn to move in and out. We began a steady pace as Shelly held herself up on her hands stiff armed. She was arching her back and was just about there when Mike began coming. I could feel his cock pulse and it just about set me off. Shelly was now coming and said to me with drool coming from her mouth, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh yeah, cum, cum in my tiny little pussy."

I did what she wanted and blasted her with my juice. Mike pulled out, pulling the condom with him. He stripped it and tossed it into the trash then went to sit on his bunk. Shelly was laying on my chest with my dick still held inside her. She looked up at me and said, "You know, I could get used to your dick firing load after load up there. Damn that felt good."

Mike came over to the bed and dangled his dick in our faces. I sucked it into my mouth as he groaned from the good feeling to him. He grew rapidly as I did in Shelly's pussy. She began licking his balls as her hips were sliding me in and out of her now drooling pussy.

The multiple visual and mental sensory stimulation had all three of us getting off quickly. Mike fired all over our faces while Shelly groaned and squeezed by dick into shooting stream after stream into her.

This time Mike fell to his knees and began licking his cum from Shelly and my face. He said to Shelly, "How about you and I getting together more often. Dean and Jill are kind of steady so how about you and me being buddies for a while."

Shelly said, "No love stuff. I like to fuck and that means I may fuck a lot of girls and boys. I'll make sure they're clean, you do that too. We can be fuck buddies but I'm gonna fuck Dean here every chance I get. Can you live with that?"

Mike smiled and said, "I guess we're both gonna fuck him every chance we get."

I told Mike, "You haven't fucked me yet so you don't know whether it's good or not?"

Mike said, "There's no way that ass of yours could be anything but great. I'm dying to plow that hole of yours."

Shelly whined, "I have to see that. Oh I would get so hot to see that."

Mike was stroking his cock that was trying to stand up again. He said, "I think I'm good for one more load so if you'll lick his sweet hole and lube him up, I'll hunt up a condom and do him good."

Just the thought of getting fucked had me getting hard again. I told Shelly, "You better be ready for another load as this is going to make me come like crazy."

She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to suck it right out of you then feed it back to you in a kiss."

Shelly got up on the bed and told me, "It's my fantasy so Dean you have to eat my pussy while Mike fucks you. Come on Mike, that hole is wet and open for you. Slide in there big fella."

Mike pushed past the muscle and slowly went in and out until he was buried to his balls. I could feel his stomach on my ass cheeks and when he began thrusting, our balls were banging together. Damn this was hot. He was massaging my prostate with every stroke. Shelly's pussy was so full of my juice it was like giving a few blow jobs sucking on her.

Shelly was coming hard watching Mike slide his big dick into my ass. Her messy pussy was clenching around my tongue the whole time. When Mike finally groaned and I felt his dick throb his orgasm into the condom, Shelly almost passed out.

When Mike pulled from my ass he said, "Damn, your ass was as good as I thought it would be. You'll have to fuck me next. I love the feel of a dick sliding into me, I love to be stuffed."

Shelly grabbed me by the ears and said, "Roll over. It's time for my taste treat. She was down on me in a second. She sucked as good as she fucked and was pulling the come from me in seconds. When she had her mouth full she came up to my face and kissed me with an open mouth kiss using her tongue to mix the cum into my mouth. We played with it for a long time until she raised up and swallowed. I did the same and then she kissed me for real. She sat up and was looking for her clothes.

"You guys sure know how to fuck a girl. Look what time it is. We've been fucking non-stop for almost an hour and a half. I got to get to bed."

She was mostly dressed and grabbed her book bag gave us both a kiss and was out the door. Mike shut off the light and asked, "I don't even think I want a good night suck tonight. Damn, we had some good sex tonight."

I said as I pulled the sheet and blanket over me, "Yeah it was good but we have to make sure we don't overdo it. We need our strength for the diamond."

Mike said, "Shit I'm riding the pine most of the time anyway. You're the first stringer. Practice Mike, make yourself invaluable. You know how, do it."

He was snoring, and I followed.

The next day was just another day. Up, eat, weights, classes, batting cage with the coach, lunch, study, class and practice. This night no one wanted to get crazy so Mike and I were studying from seven to nine thirty.

When I began yawning Mike said, "How about a quick fuck or a mutual blow job. I have to get off at least once a day or I'll mess up my pants at night. Since I don't wear underwear to bed, I'll have crusty sheets."

I was ready for bed but said, "Bring it over here and let me see what you have for me."

Mike came with the fourth or fifth suck. He came a lot and didn't go down so I sucked a second load out of him in under two minutes. He sat down on my bunk and reached for my now hard dick. He said, "I want to suck you but I also want you to fuck me. How about fucking me then letting me suck a second load out of you. You'll probably have to suck a third load from me but my ass is very nice or so I've been told."

We checked the door and got out a condom and the KY. Within a couple of minutes, I was pushing past Mikes hole being sucked into the tightness of his hot ass. It felt good, real good and I was able to only hold on for about three or four minutes. I filled the condom then gently pulled out. Mike rolled over and almost smacked me with his drooling cock. I locked my lips on him and he immediately let loose the biggest load he's ever given me.

"Oh damn, Dean, you fuck so good. You lasted a long time. I was almost cumming from just getting fucked. I'll bet you do that to me soon. Now, lay back and let me suck another load from your big balls."

I came quickly and we actually kissed, passing the cum back and forth. Mike said, "I really like the way you are with me. I could just about want you as exclusive and forget the babes."

I said, "Hell, when you have hotties like Jill and Shelly around, why not enjoy both. You and I need more than one shot a night and often want three, four or five. The girls are good for some and we can finish each other off."

We went to sleep quickly.

Since this was game day, I probably should vary my routine but I personally thought that this was probably a good reason to keep up with my routine. I ate and headed to the weight room. Mike didn't come but Jill did. Mary and Gloria said she didn't think she should do weights on game days.

The coaches watched us to make sure we only did the routines we had been given and nothing extra.

After weights Jill and I headed to class. When I finished my class at eleven, I was in the cages quickly. The hitting coach had been watching for me and came out to work with me.

I was pulling the ball to much because he had Nelly throwing to slow. I told the coach, "Have Nelly throw game speed."

He turned her up and I was putting the ball just over the third baseman's head. Or at least the mark that was the third baseman's head. We worked on poking the ball over first base and even hitting some bloopers over a deep second baseman. I like to finish off screaming at least five straight at the big bell at the back of the cage. Today I hit the bell five straight hits.

The coach only said, "Smart ass" to me as he walked out.

I ate lunch and studied but instead of going to class I went to the locker room. We dressed and warmed up. The coach had us do a lap then do pre-game batting practice and infield practice. Live pitching is more fun than Nelly as you are supposed to blast balls out of the park then during pre-game. I got a couple of "bonks" from cars in the parking lot but best of all, I was able to hit some down the right field line and a couple just over third. I'm going to keep practicing that.

I shagged flies and took a bunch of balls on the ground up close. The coach called me in and said, "Don't wear yourself out before the game. You already did weights this morning and an hour in the cages. I know you have a lot of energy but relax, have fun."

"I'm having the best time of my life coach. I'm going to school. I'm playing ball and learning how to hit better than I've ever hit. I'm having a lot of fun."

The game was boring. My first at bat was an easy liner over the third baseman's head. No one drove me in so it was standing on first waiting for a steal sign. The pitcher didn't have an exaggerated wind up so it would have been tough to steal on him. I led off the fourth and was given the swing away sign and an exaggerated sweep by the third base coach. I guess they thought we needed a hit.

The pitcher threw two, high and wide balls and then I fouled a decent ball that was a little low. The next pitch was a little outside but just under the letters. The bat met the ball and goodbye baseball. There was a pleasing "bonk" from the parking lot and the game was no longer scoreless.

That was all that happened in the fourth, fifth and sixth until the pitcher was starting to get wild. While they had a reliever warming up, we put a man on and walked another. The coach gave me a bunt sign and I was almost pissed. I wanted to get a single not a sacrifice bunt. I had to bunt toward first and that is almost always an easy out.

I frowned and he gave me the sign again. The first attempt put the ball in front of the plate then bounced backwards over everyone's head, strike one.

The infield drew in and the pitcher threw two dirt balls. When I check the sign the coach was smiling and giving me the swing away sign but no exaggerated sweep. I was smiling at the pitcher as he threw just a little inside. I put the ball just over the first baseman's head. The ball hit fair and we scored one. Now we had a man on third and me on first.

The reliever had the big wind up with the big kick. The coach was flashing steal and I wasn't sure the guy on third saw the sign. I called time and tied my shoe then looked at the coach and third base coach to make sure they were giving the sign to the runner.

I watched the pitcher wind up and look at my short lead off then do his kick and throw, ball. He did it again, another ball but not wild and a good catcher would throw me out. When the pitcher didn't even look at me and was beginning his early throwing motion I ran as hard as I could and slid into second before the ball reached the bag but the catcher should have just let it go as the runner on third scored. Score, three to zip.

I was feeling pretty cocky. The first game of the season and I was perfect at the plate. So far I had seen one ball come my way for an easy out.

By the time there were two outs in our half of the seventh, we were up six to nothing when I came up again. The pitcher didn't even hesitate. He threw one at my back. The only place to go was to go down face first. I got up, dusted myself off and watched as he actually looked like he was aiming at my head. I went down again but this time the home plate ump went out to the pitcher and gave him some lip.

I was hot as I had never had anyone intentionally throw at me. I had been hit numerous times in little league and high school ball but nothing like this guy was doing.

When the ball came down the middle I tried to hammer it into the next century but instead, the ball caught Mr. smartass pitcher right in his cup. He went down and stayed down while I made it to third before anyone picked up the ball and threatened me with it. They had to haul the SOB off their field with help of two guys. Tough shit, I didn't mean to hit the guy. I just wailed at the ball and it didn't rise. That's what ball gloves are far. Protect your body parts.

The coach sent a pinch runner in and told me to sit. He wasn't happy with me as he thought I had done that intentionally. When the game was over, he called me into his office and said, "That wasn't very sportsmanlike. You could have seriously injured that boy. He may have been throwing at you but that doesn't give you the right to bat at him. What do you have to say for yourself."

"Coach, I've practiced going to right field and to left for singles. I practice the long ball but I don't practice ground balls or anything up the middle. I was going for the long ball. You gave me the go ahead so I hit it as hard as I could. I was trying to show that guy that his fooling around was going to cost him a run. Honest Coach, I wasn't trying to hit the guy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.