The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

June, 1986 - Janet & Nick Fitzgerald

The story jumps around in time a lot, and with most of is between just the two of them it is hard to follow the time changes.

For instance, towards the end he is thinking about a phone sex call, then talks about fucking her in the present, then thinks back to his favorite memory of the 3 some, then goes to the present where he ties her up to fuck her, but that present is only the day after the 3 some. Just needs some better clarification or transitions, or even putting it in a more linear format.

Good luck - and let me know if you need more specifics, or want me to take a look again.

Nick Fitzgerald had never really known a bad day. In college, he had played point guard for University of North Carolina Wilmington, and led them to two conference finals, winning one and losing one when his last second shot was ruled to have been taken after the final buzzer. By his 32nd birthday he had parlayed a little knowledge of the building business and became an overnight sensation as one of Wilmington's foremost developers. The reasons were simple enough: he had gone to high school with many of those in the banking and real estate sectors of New Hanover County, and was more than willing to share his new found wealth with them. The fact that one of the State Senators was his uncle didn't hurt either. The fact that he was bi-sexual, with a slight preference for men, was relatively unknown except for those he actually participated with.


The phone rang for the sixth time before Janet groggily reached out to grasp the receiver and say, "Lo?" The clock-radio said it was 1 PM.

It was Nick, and he was already leaving a message for her: "Hi, guess you're still recovering from all that gin we poured out last night."

He laughed at the groggy sound she made. "Yes, well I'm sorry about leading you to that particular well, darling. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But if you feel anything like I did on waking up you've got a drum banging away in your head and a mouth as dry as a sandpit. My guess is you shut the damn alarm off. I didn't, that's why I'm calling you instead of the other way around."

"Oh, Nick, thank God it's you."

"Oh, you are there! Wonderful! So, how's your head?"

"Fucked up: hangovers do that to you."

"You really got smashed last night. I shouldn't have let you drive home."

"Well I got it done without incident," she replied.

"Now that you're awake, slap on some make-up. I'll swing by and pick you up in 30 minutes."

"What? No, Nick, I can't go out today. I feel terrible and must look terrible.

I'm just going to go back to bed."

"Bull-shit! I'm not letting you do that. Besides, you have to meet my buddy, Phil. You and he will hit it off from the start."

"Phil? I don't recall you mentioning him."

"I haven't, but get ready; we're picking him up when his flight gets in around five."

"Fine," Janet said, and swung her legs off the bed and onto the floor.

"I know what you need, Janet."

"What's that?"

"You need a new man in your life."

"That's the last thing I need. Besides, I have you."

"Now sweetie, the best way to get over one man is to get under another."

Janet laughed into the phone. "Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"I haven't suggested anything, darling."

She reflected on the last time she and Nick had sex. One week earlier, he had entered her and moved inside her for several minutes before shriveling and flopping out of her. He had refused to let her try to get him up again.

She felt that she owed him another chance to regain his manhood, and so told him she would be ready when he arrived. They hung up and Janet tottered into the shower and, after vomiting in the basin, tried to make herself presentable.

Phil? Nick and Phil. I've never had two men at once. Of course no one and I mean no one, puts it up my behind. Nick knows that. He'll tell Phil, so no worries there. But is Phil clean? I'll have Nick buy a bunch of rubbers.

Just before letting herself out of her place, Janet looked in the mirror. That was probably a mistake, her hair was tangled and messy; her brown eyes looked dull and lifeless, and her usual glowing complexion was pale with two nice bags under the eyes.

"Oh, Christ!" she swore, and ran to the bathroom and heaved up the toast and coffee she'd had for a quick breakfast.


A long session with her makeup and having a glass of vodka helped her keep her lunch down, and any tremors to a minimum.

She met Nick at his place, and after picking up Phil at the airport, they dined at the Hilton where Janet's stomach seemed to tolerate the food, although she did feel a little queasy.

Looking across the table, Janet sized Phil up. She found him to be an attractive male, about 35 or 36, and better still, he made her laugh. She was still laughing at his antics an hour later as the three of them tumbled into bed.

It had started out promising enough. Nick had been impressed, even a little taken aback, by Janet's capacity for lust; moreover, her willingness to be accommodating with her mouth to both; and her later surrender of both holes to them had them both coming back for more.

The unquestionable highlight of that memorable evening was when Janet leaped from the bed and ran to Phil who was jerking himself off in an armchair, while watching Nick and Janet fuck to a roaring climax. With a gleefulness that surprised everyone in the room, she took Phil's cock in her mouth and sucked him off. When he finished coming, she leaped back on the bed, knelt over Nick, and kissed him, transferring from her mouth to his the undeniable proof of her intimacy with his friend.

Nick hadn't anticipated this action, and when the hot semen poured from her mouth to his, filling his mouth and nose with the unmistakable taste and aroma of fresh semen, he ejaculated. This was followed by his demonstration of love and affection that consisted of a series of long, tonguing kisses, interspaced with his shouting that he would do anything for her; and in the end, it was the reason he married her.

Later that night, after both men had taken her virgin asshole, she had been left sleeping alone in the master bedroom, while Nick and Phil had slipped downstairs to fuck without her, like voracious animals, on the living room couch.

The following morning had been a near disaster though. "You don't have to deny it, Nick," Janet had spat out after Phil had left. "You think I couldn't hear you? All that carrying on?"

"Why are you getting so angry?" Nick had shouted. "I warned you Phil was insatiable. You knew it was likely to get complicated. I don't even understand why you agreed to do it in the first place."

"What the fuck ... I was hung-over. Two guys sounded like a nice way to rid myself of a relentless headache. And it almost worked. I mean, it turned me on ... two men at once. Every girl's fantasy, you know? Or did you even think that I might have had a fantasy? I mean, like you were so wrapped up in your own. Then again, maybe I did it to please you. Would that be so horrible, if I cared that much about you?"

It was at that moment that Nick first realized that he could 'love' her. She was fiery, and not afraid to speak her mind. She didn't kowtow to him like everybody else did. He was turned on by her passion, by how she stood her ground, and most of all by how she seemed to genuinely care.

On reflection, he realized that he and Phil had left her alone and continued the sexual marathon without her. Perhaps if they had stayed in the bed with her she might have felt differently about things. He replayed her comments, and decided that she might have good reason to be pissed at them. At him, for he had brought Phil into their bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.