The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 22: Katy Becomes Disabled

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Katy Becomes Disabled - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Just prior to Christmas, Katy Dide, sick and tired of the long hours involved in the lay-overs involved in her job as an airline stewardess, took advantage of an accident that occurred when a sudden turbulence caused her to take a violent fall, hurting her back and right leg. Katy was helped from the plane after it landed, and taken to the hospital for further examination, was admitted, and remained in the hospital for three days.

Katy took two weeks off, one for being disabled by the accident, and another two as vacation time after telling her superiors that she was still feeling a lot of discomfort and needed the extra time off.

She returned to work but worked helping out at the ticket windows rather than fly as a stewardess. On the second of March, Katy made arrangements to have her own physician, one Dr. Marion Fissurelli, examine her further. She had met Dr. Fissurelli on the golf course several months earlier; had dated him once, and found that he was attracted to her. But then she met Jessica and Walter, and had not bothered returning his calls.

"I had hoped to see you under different circumstances, Katy. But needless to say, I'm happy to see you again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"I'm a stewardess with Piedmont, and during some turbulence I fell as we were coming into Wilmington. I banged up my leg ... um; they took care of it at the emergency room. And I had a short hospital stay for my back. That was during the holidays. I've returned to work ... not as a stew, but doing odd jobs where needed. But I'm really concerned about my back. I don't know if I can fly again. It really hurts, and well ... I don't know, but aren't back injuries serious?"

"Some are very serious, Katy, but why don't we have a look, eh?"

Katy groaned as she removed her blouse, and took off her bra although it wasn't necessary for Dr. Fissurelli to check out her back.

She saw immediately the effect that baring her breasts had on him, and thought about being in the hot tub with Walter and Jessica until her nipples hardened; knowing it would further excite Dr. Fissurelli.

As the exam proceeded, Dr. Fissurelli hemmed and hawed, then told her, "Katy, I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with your back. Just take it easy for a couple days and you'll be as good as new."

"But Marion, may I call you Marion, Doctor?"

"Yes, yes, of course, Katy."

"I ... I really hurt my back, and going back to work will probably cause me to worsen the situation." Before he could reply, Katy ran her hand over his burgeoning member and cooed, "Why I'd do almost anything if you could say that I had some sort of disability because of my fall."

"You ... You'd do anything?"

"Almost..."

"And what might almost include?"

"It might include a blowjob here and now."

"Umm, well..." He was already taking his dick out. "Let me tell my receptionist that we'll be busy for a while, so she won't interrupt us."

"That's a good idea; you won't want to interrupted, Marion."

Katy waited until Dr. Fissurelli finished with his receptionist, then knelt at his feet with her hands on his knees and gently forced his legs apart.

Fissurelli braced himself against his desk, as her hands moved knowingly up his thighs until they reached the bulge in his slacks. Katy looked up at him and placed her hand on his erection, rubbing it until he groaned aloud.

She smiled up at him hefting his cock in the palm of her hand. "We're going to have so much fun," she said, as she examined him. "Hmmm, oh, my, you're a nice big boy aren't you?"

He was average sized, and not circumcised, but she spoke more for effect than anything else.

Katy skinned it back until the head of his cock was fully revealed; and planted a soft wet kiss on the tip. She kissed it again, and that turned into a French kiss that had her tongue swirling around the crown and buckled his knees.

"Do you get many blowjobs, Marion?" she inquired innocently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.