The Wilmington Woman's Club
Chapter 19: February, 1984 - Laura Meets Lou

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: February, 1984 - Laura Meets Lou - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

The situation felt weird, but good. Laura hadn't kissed anyone in months, not since she'd broken up with Marta and Milton and their friends.

Now, here she was on a date with some guy who was barely eighteen, of course she was not quite nineteen, but there seemed to be a world of difference between them. She'd only gone out with him at the insistence of her only friend, Nellie.

But Justin had one thing going for him, persistence. Laura knew damn well that he wanted to kiss her following the movie, and was playing the bitch, teasing him, but leading him on until there was nothing either of them could do but kiss in the front seat of his Chevy.

To her surprise, he was a fairly good kisser, at least by her standards. When her mouth opened to receiver his tongue, he seemed to relax into the kiss and began touching the warm skin of her lower back. His tongue jutted further into her mouth -- too far, and somewhat leaden, she thought. She shifted, and he pressed his crotch against her thigh. He was hard.

Of course he's hard, she thought, I've been teasing him forever.

He jerked his hips against her and suddenly pulled her body against his, rolling her on top of him. Heat jolted through Laura's abdomen, and her cunt suddenly felt heavy and thick.

"You are so pretty..." he mumbled, fumbling with the hooks on her bra.

"Here, let me help," she said, not wanting him to tear her clothing.

Laura had always dated older guys. Well, in her limited experience, that is. Dwight had been twenty-one. She had no idea how old Milton and his friends were, but if pressed she'd have guessed forties and fifties.

Justin's being younger felt good. For one, she knew she could control him. He would go only as far as she wanted him too. The problem, if it was a problem was her hunger, her seemingly insatiable hunger for sex.

He's too young ... but his hands are already squeezing my tits...

She sighed, removed her bra, and then shimmied out of her skirt, feeling positively sluttish sitting there in her panties while he watched. He growled and pounced on her right breast like a three-month old baby late for its two AM feeding.

Laura allowed him to suck each breast for several minutes, reveling in the wonderful sensations his mouth was wringing from them.

But she felt a stronger need eventually, and attacked his belt buckle, then his trousers, until she managed to fee his silken appendage. She leaned in, kissed the thin line of hair on his taut belly. Justin was skinny, but wiry, and gasped out loud when she bluntly told him that she wanted to taste him.

Laura hovered for a few seconds, breathing on his cock and watching it twitch expectantly. She ran the tip of her tongue lightly over the head and kissed it with the gentlest pressure she could create.

She was wondering if he'd like it if she nibbled her lips around the flaring edges. She told herself, If this puppy's stuttery breathing is any indicator he will.

But as her mouth descended on him, Justin gasped, his cock jerked in her mouth, and he came, spewing the heaviest load of cum Laura had ever encountered.

She was unable to handle it all, and started coughing and spitting until an air passage opened in her throat. She still had him in her fist and rubbed the hot, velvety flesh of his knob over her lips and swallowed the remainder of his sperm.

"I ... I didn't mean too..." he whined.

"It's all right; you'll get it up again.

Her words were comforting to him and he sighed, "Yeah, I will, and soon too."

"So in the meantime..." Laura hissed in his ear, "Why not find out what I taste like?"

Like many younger men, Justin had some doubts about going down on a woman. He'd heard they smelled, and there was a rumor he couldn't quite shake, that some women, when aroused, clamped their pussies shut on the guy's tongue, and smothered them to death. That one he doubted... but where there's smoke there's fire, he told himself.

"Come on baby, touch me!" Laura couldn't believe she'd uttered the words.

But Justin snaked his hand between her thighs, and parted her panties. His touch was a little rough, but she was so wet that it didn't matter, as long as he kept at it. He stuck a finger inside her and wiggled it, then held still. So much for exquisite preliminaries, she thought. "I think I want you inside me," she whispered.

"My ... my mouth?" he gasped.

"Are you hard again?"

He had to take a moment to examine himself. He was semi-hard.

"Yeah," he told her.

Laura fumbled for her purse, found it, and rummaged around until her hand closed on the rubber she carried ... just in case.

She placed the shiny-wrapped condom in the palm of Justin's hand. "Here, put it on!"

"Would you put it on for me?" he said huskily.

"Hmm, all right, I'll do the honors." Laura ripped the foil with her teeth, spit wetly into the tip before rolling it down his prick, and then straddled him. He slipped into her easily. She was excited, and the thrill of insertion was palpable, but as her body got used to him and his arrhythmic thrusts, she was aware that any pleasure she was going to get was going to come only from her. She began to slow his spastic movements down by pushing her weight against him, drawing up slowly to savor the sensations the ribbed condom on his cock was causing. His eyes were closed. She wondered if this was the first or second time he'd gotten laid.

It was actually Justin's third time in the saddle, but that didn't mean he was getting any better.

He didn't last long. She rocked against him as he convulsed, squeezing her cunt muscles in the hopes that it would somehow make him last a few more seconds, but it didn't happen. She rolled away from him almost totally unsatisfied.

She fought to keep from grimacing when he went rhapsodic, "Wow ... that was ... like wow!"

Laura's pussy felt empty with need and it was obvious he was finished for the night.

"Hey, Justin?"

"Wha'" he managed sleepily.

"Take me home. You look like you're going to fall asleep. Wake up, and take me home, sweetie."

He did, while Laura resolved to find a man who was adequate. No, he needs to be more than adequate. He needs to dominant me, she thought, and nodded to emphasize the fact. Yeah, he needs to tell me what to do and make me want to do it.


Lou Cordleone was slim and quite short, but smooth, one might almost say polished in a rugged sort of a way. Lou was certainly a loner; a predator if you will, not one to mix with others, preferring to have the field to himself. He made many women nervous by his presence, finding him cold and callus. Some women actually felt threatened by him, although he had done nothing to them to warrant it.

He was, without a doubt, a cruel person, and some women found that attribute attractive. Laura was one of them.

They met in the Barbary Coast, a decidedly seedy bar in Downtown Wilmington.

He hadn't even bought her a drink. They'd met with both of them coming out of their respective rest rooms.

"Was yours as filthy as mine?" he inquired pleasantly enough.

Laura laughed and replied, "I couldn't sit down; that filthy enough for you?"

"No, but it's nice to make your acquaintance."

She realized that unlike most men in this situation, he hadn't smiled at her. It occurred to her that he had a dangerous, almost animal-like aura to him, and that appealed to her.

For his part, Lou intuitively recognized a possible submissive immediately. He tested his theory quickly enough, saying, "I'm about to leave. Want to come with me?"

She took his arm, and without another word they left the Barbary Coast for his apartment.


Two minutes after entering Lou's dingy apartment, Laura was naked and on all fours in front of him.

"Touch yourself," he said in a monotone.

She did and for the first time since partaking in the mini-orgies with Marta and friends, Laura felt a burden lift from her shoulders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.