The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 17: Val & Joe Do Some Lines

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Val & Joe Do Some Lines - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

The weekend following their return from eloping, Val's parents threw a party, ostensibly for them, but Val knew it was really a business meeting for her father, who was seldom doing anything else, the real party would be held during the Christmas holidays, with the entire families of Joe and Val attending; in effect, a wedding without the ceremony.

Joe had allowed his hair to grow to a shoulder length, and it was feathered back and gleamed in the afternoon sun. He already had a great tan even though summer had just kicked into full gear. Val's close friends had asked her more than once about him; and if he had a girlfriend. While she suspected he did have a former girlfriend locally, she always replied, "Yes, he does. Me." She was reassured that this was true because he had been with her almost constantly since they'd met. Moreover, Val wasn't looking for trouble, and didn't seek confirmation one way or the other.

As the day slid into evening everyone was getting a little drunk. Val's parents and their friends were dancing to Hooked on Classics, the disco tune by The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Most of Val's friends and her sister, Heather, had left to go to other parties. But she and Joe remained behind, mostly because they were allowed to drink, but not drive. Joe was fine with that, which surprised Val to some extent.

His reasoning became a little clearer to her when he got her to the side and whispered if she'd like to join him upstairs.

"Why?" she asked, thinking he wanted to fuck, and being uncertain if she wanted to attempt it while there were people in the house; drunk or not it seemed a bit risky.

"C'mon, you'll see," was all he said.

She followed him up the staircase reluctantly at first, and then feeling the spark of arousal igniting in her loins, with more haste, until on turning on the first landing she realized she was right on his heels.

He laughed that casual laugh of his, and her heart fluttered a tiny bit. "Can we use your parent's bathroom?" He asked with a certain confidence.

"I ... I guess," she answered, feeling guilty, but of what she didn't know.

Joe locked the master bedroom door behind them. Val's eyes widened in suspicion, He wasn't going to do it to her in their bed, was he? She thought, and then put the question to him.

"No, that's not what I have in mind."

"Then why... ?"

"Have you ever done any cocaine?"

Val shook her head. She had not done anything but some marijuana, and told him so.

"Do you want to try it?" he asked slyly.

"I ... I don't..."

"I don't think anyone would notice."

"They won't?"

"No tell-tale smell and we clean up any leftovers."

"Um, sure. Why not?"

He looked at Val mischievously. They had had both smoked pot whenever they had the chance, but tonight was something new.

Joe pulled out the packet of coke, and emptied it onto a mirror that he'd lain on a glass topped coffee table, and began to chop. They sat on the floor close to each other.

"Why don't you put on some music? I have to hear something..."

"Good idea," she said, and ran out to her room and brought back several tapes. Soon the first strains of Toto's, "Rosanna," drifted out of her parents stereo speakers.

"Good choice," Joe said, as he continued separating the coke into several fat lines. "Toto is so cool."

Val watched with interest as he rolled up a twenty-dollar bill.

"Just watch how I do it," he said, intent on what he was doing, not noticing that she was doing just that.

He lowered the bill to the mirror, and snorted up the first line; felt the rush as it hit his sinus cavity. He tipped his head back and sniffed hard.

"Whew! Good stuff!" he said, and handed Val the mirror. "Here, you try it."

Val took the mirror and did as Joe had. He watched as the first wave hit her.

"Holy shit!" Val exclaimed a few seconds later.

Joe laughed at her and took the mirror back for another snort. Juice Newton's "Love's Been A Little Bit Hard on Me," came on, and Joe turned it up a little. Val handed the mirror back to him, and he did his second line.

After Val had her second hit she blurted, "Oh man, this is great shit, Joe. How long have you been doing this?"

Joe shrugged. "Not too long, maybe three weeks."

"Does it cost a lot of money?"

"Yeah, actually; it costs quite a bit for a guy going to school. It helps that my allowance is more than generous."

She nodded. Money wasn't a big deal with either of them, so there was no need to comment on it further.

They sat there for a minute, and then suddenly both started talking at once. They laughed, and started going on about their majors. Val still had no idea what she wanted to do. She was just going because her parents wanted her to. Joe laughed, and said he was absolutely going for a double major, one in Economics and the other in Finance, to aid him in his banking career.

She watched him clench his jaw, and casually passed him the mirror. "Wanna do some more, baby?"

"Yeah, I think I will," he answered. And so it went. For the rest of "Ebony and Ivory," they snorted and talked nervously. Meanwhile the party went on, and they weren't missed. Joe slipped out and got them two beers. Joe drank half of his in one long gulp and leaned back against her parent's bed.

"Oh, man, I feel so wired. But it's great," Val said. "My whole face feels numb!"

Joe giggled, and told her that was par for the course. "My face feels that way too, for that matter, so do my teeth."

"Any more coke?" she asked hopefully.

"Sorry, it's all gone, right up our noses."

"What if we put it on our..."

"Genitals?"

"Yeah!"

"Don't know, but it must be a positive thing. That shit's strong."

"God, I want more," Val said, clenching her jaw.

"That feeling will pass. For now just go with it."

Joe started to flex his hands, and Val could see the muscles in his arm bulging. She licked her lips and took a nervous sip of her beer.

"Let me put on something a little more mellow," Joe said, "It will help you relax."

He flipped through her music and settled on John Cougar's "Hurts So Good."

"Perfect," Val said, "you know, this coke feels good and bad at the same time," she observed.

"Yeah, I know. We probably should have spaced it out a little."

Suddenly all the beer she'd consumed hit her, and with the sudden realization that her bladder was threatening to expel the excess fluid, she ran to the bathroom.

Val shut the door, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed; her eyes had a wild look to them. She pushed back her long, brown hair that was feathered just so, and pulled the top of her scooped neckline down so she could see her breasts reflected in the mirror.

Sensing a movement behind her, Val spun around to find Joe leaning against the bathroom door watching her examining her breasts. Defensively, she stammered, "It ... it's not what you think ... I was just..."

It was then that she saw he had exposed himself; that he was rock hard. He heard her gasp, and his face flushed, as he realized what she was looking at.

"I ... I ... um," he stammered right back, "This stuff made me ... you know."

"Um, maybe we should get back to the party," Val said, not knowing what else to do as she carefully placed each breast back into the dress. She went back into the bedroom and carefully wiped the mirror on her dress before replacing it on her mother's dresser.

Joe grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. He was breathing hard, and his pupils were dilated. His cock stood straight out from his body.

"Joe, I..." Val began. "Not here! We better not do anything else here, Joe."

His cologne set off a flood of images of things they might do with his erection.

"I want you now, Val!"

"I want you too, but not here."

"Your bedroom then," he said with a finality she accepted; although the fear of being caught caused her to attempt to delay the inevitable.

"Someone will hear. Someone will come to investigate."

"Fuck 'em. We're married ... we're just married, and horny as hell." He leaned into her, pressed his erection into her hand. She squirmed slightly in accepting it, but started to jerk him off.

Trying to get her to do more than masturbate him, Joe husked, "Baby, you give the best blowjobs ... wanna do that for me?"

Even though she wanted to blow him, or do anything he wanted her too, she sensed it was a moment to take advantage of the situation and find out about the other women in his life.

"So, I give great head, huh?"

"You know you do."

"Well just how good is your girlfriend?"

"My ... but you're my girl, Val, you're my wife!"

"I've hearing there's another woman, Joe. Who is it?"

"Steph is just ... just a girl my parents thought I should date. We went to high school together. Why I ... I haven't been out with her in ages."

Val didn't believe him, but she listened.

Not knowing just how much she knew, Joe stammered, "I'm not going to lie and say we didn't have sex, but Val, believe me, she's not you..."

"Of course she's not me."

She saw him start to relax. The beginnings of a smile formed on his face.

Val seized the moment and spat out, "Did she suck your cock?"

And before he realized what he was doing, Joe said, "Yeah ... but!"

"Get her to blow you then, you bastard!" Val's face was red with anger, an anger she hadn't felt a moment earlier.

Neither of them realized the cocaine was working overtime.

Val!" Joe said, and the plea in his voice turned the tide in his favor. He touched her arm and she flinched.

"Put..." she pointed at his already shrinking penis.

He tucked it into his slacks, and zipped up the fly.

"Maybe I'd better go. Apparently we won't resolve this tonight," he said, catching her off-guard. She hadn't expected him to capitulate so readily.

"Joe..." she said, and as the word left her mouth, he was kissing her.

She didn't resist. She couldn't resist. There was no way Val could deny her feelings for him. They went into a tight embrace, kissing long and hard. She was amazed at the hunger she had for him after being repulsed on learning he had been seeing another woman.

Joe's hands went to her breasts, clutching and squeezing them, causing Val to moan appreciatively.

"Let me see them," he growled. "Let me suck them!"

She moaned as he lifted each breast out of her dress and mouthed each in turn. Her areoles puckered and pebbled. Her nipples stiffened with the first touch of his tongue, and she realized that she was so wet that there was a possibility she would be dripping on the white carpeting if she didn't have him plug her quickly.

"Oh, God ... so lovely," she heard him murmur as if off in another world.

Her entire body tingled, and then convulsed, when he bit down on her right nipple.

"Yessss," she breathed. Hoping it told him she was now ready; hoping he wouldn't make her wait much longer. She needed him between her legs, or she might be coming without benefit of his marvelous cock.

He bit the other nipple, and she cried out in ecstasy. "You like it, don't you, my little slut?"

Val didn't flinch when called a slut. In fact, she loved it!

And as he moved back to the first nipple, she sought out his cock and rubbed it vigorously.

"The fuck you trying to do ... make me cum in my pants?" he huffed.

"If you don't use it on me soon ... yeah!"

"Ah, so you're not afraid of being caught up here?"

"You want me ... right?"

"Yes, I do."

"You want me to suck your cock?"

"That would be nice."

Holding her tightly against him, Joe walked her into the bathroom, closed the door behind him, and pushed her down on the toilet seat and pulled his cock out.

With a brusque laugh, he lightly slapped her face with it. Val made a lunge for it, but he yanked it away.

"Please!" she pleaded.

"You're not mad about Steph and me?"

"No ... No!"

"Okay, then suck it, you little whore."

Val's body tingled all over when he talked to like that. No one had ever abused her that way, and she found herself reveling in each scalding word. And when his cock came within range, she pounced on it, licking his cockhead, feigning a painful wince when he tapped it against her nose before tendering it to her guppied lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.