The Wilmington Woman's Club
Chapter 6: Val & Joe, Early On

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Val & Joe, Early On - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

With Bernie out on a date, once again seeking Mr. Right, Val had the apartment to herself. Joe was working on a term paper that was due in two days. No way was he coming over, even though he knew she would fuck his brains out if he did.

Sitting on her bed, Val spread her legs wide to take a closer look. From the outside it looked the same, especially with all her dark pubic hair. Sneaking a look at her reflection in the mirror, she pushed aside the curls to reveal her hidden treasure.

We've done it at least twenty times now, she thought, and it doesn't look any bigger to me. But he's so thick... she squinted at the reflection and then downward at her pussy. Are the labia redder or puffier? It seems so. Maybe it's because I can't stop caressing myself. I'd better stop ... I need to think about something else.

The something else was to practice her kegel exercises that Joe had told her about.

A minute later her pussy was vibrating and Val thought she could feel a new strength in her vaginal muscles. I'll be able to milk him like a cow, she thought and giggled aloud.

Ending the exercise, Val again examined herself. My clittie might just be bigger than Bernie's. It is. I'm positive it is. Val chuckled at that and then realized that she was so caught up thinking about her pussy that her clit was poking out from its hooded enclosure.

Anyway, Joe thinks I have a pretty one.


They had had a few too many drinks and were in Brad Emerson's car, with Brad driving and his girl, Sarah Billingsly up front. Val sat in the back between Joe and his best buddy, Jon Arnet. Val was almost certain that Sarah was jerking Brad off as he drove, for the car was swerving unnecessarily, or so it seemed to Val.

Val giggled at the thought of the guys alongside her not knowing what was going on up front. As horny as guys are, I bet they'd go crazy if they knew.

In fact, both men knew exactly what was transpiring with Brad and Sarah. In a pre-arranged signal, Joe said, "Say, Jon, I heard that you were circumcised. Is that true?"

"Yeah, it is. What of it?"

"Well, I don't think Val here has ever seen a cut dick, or have you, Val?"

"What?" Val said, not having heard the beginning of their conversation as she was concentrating on Sarah and Brad's action up front.

Joe calmly repeated himself. "Jon here is circumcised. Would you like to see a dick that's been cut?"

With her period only five hours away, Val's hormones went into overdrive. She had been looking forward to jumping Joe's bones the moment they reached her apartment. But the question of whether she wanted to see another man's penis while another girl was jerking a guy off right in front of her, buried any inhibitions she might have had on the matter.

"Sure," she replied, and both Joe and Jon took out their cocks and put them on display.

Val's eyes widened at the sight of Jon's circumcised cock. It was of normal size, but fully engorged, and reflexively Val reached out and took him in hand. After two or three strokes, she remembered that Joe also had his out and grabbed it with her other hand. She giggled inanely, and began working both cocks at the same time. It was a truly unique experience for her, and she wished that her fantasy might come to pass with one of them fucking her while she got to suck the other off.

Val didn't realize that Brad had pulled the car off onto a dirt road, and stopped the car until she heard the unmistakable sound of Sarah's mouth making a loud, sucking noise that had to be a blowjob in progress.

That was her signal to do what she wanted to and, giving Joe's cock a hard squeeze, she bent and took Jon's cock in her mouth and began blowing him.

"Is it any different than mine?" Joe asked gently.

"Mmmm ... maybe, it's hard to tell." That said, Val abandoned Jon and gobbled Joe's appendage into her mouth.

"Mmmm, good!" she said popping him from between her lips.

Jon made a grab for Val's left breast, and squeezed it. When she moaned in response, and squeezed his cock in return, he began working her top up and eventually exposed both her breasts as she wasn't wearing a bra.

Val glanced at Brad and Sarah and saw Sarah staring at her while Brad was obviously fucking her while she straddled him.

"Go for it, Val," Sarah chirped, "Get 'em both off!"

Val, incoherent with lust, nodded and returned to sucking Joe's cock while continuing to jerk Jon off.

Jon and Joe each took a breast and played with them. Val couldn't recall ever being this hot. Jon abandoned her breast and managed to shift her so that Val's face was buried in Joe's lap and her rear was facing the front of the car.

"Pull her skirt up!" Sarah chirped, who evidently enjoyed the hell out of watching someone else while she herself was getting nailed.

Jon gave her a weak grin and did just that. Val wore a thong, but for all practical purposes, her ass was bared to both Jon and Sarah.

And so, with Brad's exertions reverberating in her ears, Val felt Jon's finger running the length of her sodden slit and then slipping into her.

"Wait!" Val cried out, after wrenching her face from Joe's crotch. "Gimme a sec, I'll strip for you!"

To her surprise the two men did just that, and Val removed all her clothing except for her high top stockings and shoes.

"Can I fuck her, Joe?" Jon asked.

"Val? You want him in you?" Joe asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"Sure, a girl's got to know what an uncircumcised dick feels like inside her, don't cha know?"

And Val turned to face Sarah, gave her a wane grin, and set herself down on Jon's pole and helped guide him into her furnace of a cunt.

With Jon pumping furiously into her, Val saw Sarah's facial expression change as Brad shot his load into her. Does my face change like that when Joe comes in me? She wondered briefly and then she said, "Joe, I think it's your turn," and unimpaled herself from Jon, and tendered her pussy to Joe.

Jon moved toward Sarah, and soon had her leaning over the front seat and offering a breast to Jon's eager mouth. Brad knelt on the driver's side and peered back at Joe and Val as they fucked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.