The Wilmington Woman's Club
Chapter 2: April, 1981 - Val Meets Joe

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: April, 1981 - Val Meets Joe - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Valerie, bored on a Friday night, broke with the tradition she had set for herself, and ventured out to the get-to-know-one-another dance party for freshmen students over at North Carolina State. That was the parties intended purpose, but time had altered it so that students from all four years actually attended. Val was there to get laid, pure and simple. That was why she had left Bernie back at the dorm, telling her she was going to see a movie for the fourth time, knowing it would allow her to go to the party without Bernie following her or watching her.

Val spied a handsome guy leaning against the bar drinking a beer, but couldn't figure out how to approach him without the risk of being rejected. Eventually, she accepted the offer of a sophomore she vaguely knew from a book store where she had worked over the summer and stepped out onto the dance floor with him. Following the first dance, the music slowed, and Val let her body fit snugly into his. When the dance ended, she was almost directly in front of the handsome guy. She made a sound to draw his attention, and then held a hand to her mouth while pointing to the erection bulging from her dance partner's trousers. This was designed to show the guy at the bar that she had caused the erection and promised that, and possibly more to the next one to select her for a dance.

Joe Marcolina, the young man at the bar, reacted accordingly, and asked Val to dance. She smiled at him as she took the offered hand, flashing a perfect set of white teeth, and he smiled back.

They danced and talked through five consecutive numbers. She learned his name, that he was a junior, his likes and dislikes, his hobbies and major; then told him similar things about herself. And when she learned that he too was from Wilmington, it clinched matters as far as Val was concerned.

During their fifth dance, a slow ballad, she took note that Joe was staring alternately at her mouth and then her breasts, and when a little trill went through her loins, Valerie whispered, "Go ahead."

Her words broke Joe's concentration, and he blurted, "What did you say?"

She leaned into him and said, "Go ahead and kiss me. You've been staring at my lips for two dances. For God's sake, kiss me."

He didn't say a word, but did kiss her, tentatively at first, and then with more assertiveness. Val thought he had the softest, sweetest lips she'd ever felt. Bernie had a soft mouth, but it paled when compared to this man's ... this Joe, whoever he was.

They were still kissing when the music stopped. They pulled apart, and Joe asked, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"It was very good," she replied, and they both laughed their way over to the bar.

They had a drink together, and soon his hand was resting on her ass. Val left it there, enjoying the warmth it sent through her body. She was never certain as to what happened next, but it certainly seemed that the lights grew dim and that they had their arms around each other's neck kissing more seriously than before. She welcomed his tongue, sucking on it from the moment it glided into her mouth. All Joe could think was, If she sucks cock like she's sucking on my tongue, I've got a winner on my hands.

He had a huge hard-on, and pressed it against her. Val returned the pressure, but it was the kiss that held their attention. When they broke apart, both were gasping for breath. She laid her head on his shoulder as they finished the dance, and when it ended, he whispered in her ear, "That was the most fabulous kiss. I mean, you're kisses are..."

Val hugged him in silent appreciation, and then looked up at him and said, "Me too, I love to kiss ... and I loved what you did with your tongue."

Joe knew that she'd she felt his boner pressing against her and asked, "Would you like to go... ?"

"Yes," she said, "let's go."

They got in Joe's old but reliable car, and Val slid over beside him as he pulled out of the parking lot. The local parking make-out spot near the campus was known as The Hollow. It was safe and private and close. Joe asked her if she wanted to go there and Val smiled and said, "Of course. Where else?"

When he killed the engine and turned to her, she moved into his arms and their lips met again. It was even better. As she sucked on his tongue, Joe could only think about getting her mouth on his throbbing cock. When she moaned, his hand found her firm breasts and hardened nipples and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

He pinched the nipple, and she moaned into his mouth, kissing him even harder. All Joe could think about was getting her to suck him off. He wasn't too cool about it, and followed an adage of his fraternity: "When in doubt, whip it out." And exposing himself, caught her hand, and placed it on his rock-hard member.

Val broke off the kiss and stared at him, but her hand remained on his cock.

"The way you sucked my tongue ... I'm dying for you to suck my cock."

"What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"You're a lovely girl, and you're going to make me very happy by going down on me."

"So, what do I get out of this?"

"Oh, I'd be happy to go down on you, too."

Val let out a noise like a small whine closed her eyes, and moved around until her head was in his lap. The next thing Joe knew she was swallowing the head of his dick, sucking voraciously.

Joe's instincts had been right. Val loved cock. She was bobbing and sucking and licking him. And, after covering his entire penis with her saliva, gave a triumphant shake of the head, and having studied Linda Lovelace's technique countless times in her dorm room, deep-throated him.

At first Joe was incredulous. He had seen the movie too, but had never had a woman who was capable of Linda's specialized skill. Then too, Joe, as handsome as he was, had not had all that many sexual partners. If one were to count them, the number would be four, two of whom were pile-on, or gang bangs back in high school.

Joe adapted to Val's technique quickly enough, and fucked Val's face as she did it again and again, until she came up for air, laughing uproariously.

"Am I the best, or what?" she gloated.

"Oh, yeah ... Definitely the best," he managed weakly.

She jerked him off for a minute before taking him back into her mouth and almost immediately felt him getting ready to cum. Val increased her suction until he blew off into the roof of her mouth. She started keening with satisfaction, sucked every drop he had to offer and swallowed, impressing the hell out of Joe who had never had a girl do that before.

When he grew soft, she released him and sat up looking at him as if she wasn't sure what to do next. Joe pulled her to him and kissed her. Val was pleased that he did, having blown several guys who didn't want her anywhere near them after she'd swallowed their loads. That kiss led to another and then another, which was the hottest kiss yet between them.

A few minutes passed, and coming up for air, Joe croaked, "I want to eat you, so bad."

Val just nodded her head several times in assent, climbed into the backseat, and hiked her dress up. She allowed Joe to pull her pantyhose off and lay back with her legs spread.

Joe did love eating pussy, and for the next half hour he displayed his cunnilingual proficiency, sucking and tonguing her pussy bringing Val to several wonderful orgasms.

Then, knowing he was tiring, he bit down on her clit. Val screamed out, her biggest orgasm of the night roared in, and she collapsed with her legs dangling loosely around his neck. For some unknown reason, Joe remained in place with his nose embedded in her slit, breathing through his drooling mouth.

Val lay still, shuddering with an aftershock every time Joe had the energy to lick her anywhere in her nether region. He did this every few seconds and when he finally moved away, Val was close to another orgasm.

Finally Val recovered her senses and mumbled, "C'mere, you gorgeous bastard," which he correctly interpreted as, "Come up and kiss my mouth, you fool," and he did.

In a minute or so Val laughed softly, and said, "When you French kissed me on the dance floor, all I could think of was how good your tongue would feel in my pussy."

It occurred to Joe that he had told her essentially the same thing about having her suck his cock and he laughed and admitted, "I love oral, and I guess you do as well.'

"You know I do," she said, joining him in laughter.

Then realizing the late hour, they slowly dressed and moved back to the front of the car. Joe turned to her as he started the engine, and said, "I'd like to see you again. Will you give me your number?"

"You won't throw it away?"

Joe was shocked that she might think him that foolish. "No! Why would I do that?"

"Guys do that ... all the time."

"I can't believe any sane guy wouldn't call you if he had your phone number."

She believed him for his sincerity was stamped on his face. Still she wanted to reinforce her feelings. "Then I must have met a dozen crazy guys before you."

They embraced and kissed. The kisses lasted for several minutes, and when they broke apart, Val gasped, "Oh, Joe, I do want to see you again!" And she began searching her purse for a pencil and paper to write her number down.

As she scribbled her number, Joe's hand went into her dress, and began to fondle her nipple, which promptly hardened against his palm.

"Better stop that, or we'll be on the lawn fucking like rabbits," she said and giggled.

"I want to fuck you."

"All the more reason to call me. Here, take the number," she said, handing him a scrap of paper.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.