What if She Wanted?
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

The Weekend

Candy

I wish I got to sleep with Simon. Despite everything that has happened, I still think of him as my master, although perhaps I should just think of myself as his property. It does not happen that way. Simon wants Crystal tonight, and Robert agrees to take me instead.

Generally I prefer to be fucked in the pussy. My ass is too sensitive and hurts a lot. Simon likes to fuck my ass, but he doesn't do it too often, so that I don't get too stretched out back there. Robert however cannot access his slave's pussy, so he prefers to fuck you in the front. Of course, today, my pussy is shredded by Crystal's dildo. I have to bite a pillow to keep from screaming in pain when Robert fucks me, and he does it hard, before going to sleep. He wakes up two more times during the night, he just shakes me up, sets me on all fours and does me, hard. The third time it takes him a long time to come and I see the sky turning lighter with the coming dawn.

He rolls off and drifts off to sleep again. I am bleeding again from my pussy, but it isn't too bad. I lie back and think. The thought of Simon reaming Crystal's ass gets me jealous for a moment, but it passes. I dwell on yesterday's events again. I must tell Simon soon. If I tell him, I can choose the moment; if I don't he will ask me, at the most inappropriate time. Finally, as the sun rises, I think of Yukiko. I jump off the bed, I want to run down to the basement to see how she is doing, but I know full well that I cannot leave the room until I am clean and presentable.

This means showering, douching with cold water, and doing my eyes and hair. After all of this is completed, I put on yesterday's pumps, which really hurt as soon as you stand on them, and walk out to the kitchen. There were no instructions yesterday as far as how to dress, and that means no clothes. Nude I walk into the kitchen and notice the coffee brewing. Vicky must have started it. I check the coffee maker. It will take about five minutes for the coffee to finish brewing. I can go down to the basement and check on Yukiko for five minutes. I run down and find Vicky, also nude, emptying Yukiko's bladder. She drinks her urine, not spilling a drop, then notices me and gives me a smile.

"I will take the coffee to the men, so you will have some time here" she tells me.

I am very grateful for this. I walk up to Yukiko. She looks worse for the wear. Her face is a tired mask of pain. A thin stream of blood trickles from her hands and down her arms. Her feet also are bleeding slightly. I look up at her, and she looks down at me. I realize she has impaled herself on the cornu, during the night. She inserted it into her ass, whether by accident or design, I cannot tell. She looks at me, but is too short of breath to talk. I get up on the stepladder. I kiss her face, but avoid kissing her lips. I do not want to interfere with her breathing. It is hard enough for her as it is. Despite her fatigue, she still looks beautiful.

"You look so beautiful" I say to her "Yesterday, the sight of you nailed made me so hot. I am so sorry" She shakes her head. "I had to have Crystal fuck me with the dildo; you saw that" She nods, gently. She pulls herself up on the cross and exhales, then she breathes a few times before dropping again on the cornu.

"You look so beautiful, hanging on the cross, you made me so hot, I understand the men wanting to do this to you" I confess. She says nothing.

I want to ask her so many things, but I do not have the time, and she cannot answer anyway. So I approach her once again and whisper in her ear "Maybe Simon will do this to me someday. I fear it so much. I think I deserve it, for what happened yesterday, for enjoying the sight of you." She shakes her head. "I love you Yukiko"

I hear noises upstairs and rush to the kitchen. Simon is there with Crystal.

He smiles at me. "Vicky is blowing Robert, so you get away with it this time" he says "don't let it happen again"

I kneel and bow my head. "I am sorry"

Crystal pours coffee for us both. We drink it out of a single bowl on the floor. Often we get to have coffee at the table, like normal people. Not today obviously.

"Stay" he tells us, and then he leaves. I notice he does not go to the basement; rather he goes back to his room. He is planning to get dressed I guess. Crystal looks at me.

"Did you see her? How is she?" She asks me.

"I saw her. She is hanging there" I answer not realizing the pun. "I am sorry" I add.

"Yesterday, when you asked me to fuck you with the dildo..." Crystal's voice trails off

'Here it comes' I think. Might as well answer, it will all come out anyway.

"I couldn't help it" I start in a low voice "Yukiko looked so beautiful, stretched out on the cross. I couldn't help myself. I got so turned on, I thought my pussy would explode if someone did not fuck me"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.