What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Candy

Finally, Thanksgiving Day arrives. Robert and I drive to the house, to find Vicky, Simon and Crystal already there. I look at Robert, intrigued. He guesses my question.

"Crystal spent the last few days with Simon" He says. "We wanted Yukiko alone, for the whole week. She must also drive herself up here. She does not know what she is to face, only that it will be extreme and, quite possibly, terminal"

I shudder. I started all of this, it was my idea; if Yukiko dies it will be my fault.

Robert walks into the house to chat with Simon. Vicky and I take the luggage in. Crystal can't help, as she is kneeling in front of Simon, his cock deeply inserted in her mouth. I can see it bulging in her throat as she deep-throats him. The boys do not carry their luggage in the house anymore. Inside the house, we are slaves at all times now. Robert gestures to Vicky and she gets him a beer, then she helps me unpack.

By the time we are done the boys have moved out to the hot tub. Crystal, nude, brings them beer; each one of them has a riding crop handy, to encourage her to be speedy. While they soak, talk and drink, she kneels on the deck by the tub, submissively. We undress and get started with dinner.

Yukiko is not here yet; I wonder if she is having second thoughts. She is deeply masochistic but some of the things they have done to us, with our full consent, are quite extreme. What used to be my clit is still sore where it was burned off. I sigh deeply as I remember my last orgasm, just before I lost my pleasure nub, and with it, the capacity to orgasm.

"Why that sigh?" Vicky asks me.

"I was thinking about what we have had done to us, what we have become" I answer.

Thinking about what I have endured; what we have endured for our master's pleasure gets me horny. I feel the tension in my gut and the pressure in my loins. I also know that the tension and pressure will not be relieved; will only grow, heavier and heavier during this weekend.

I hear wheels in the driveway. Yukiko is here. Busy we do not go out to receive her. She enters, gorgeous in a mini black dress, with high heels and carrying only a very small overnight bag. She knows she will not need clothes this weekend; she might never again need them, I think to myself.

She comes into the kitchen, drops her bag and strips, before kissing us. Then she goes out on the deck for instructions. Robert has stepped out of the hot tub and is peeing into Crystal's wide open mouth while she kneels. She is an expert and swallows all of it, not spilling a drop. Robert gets back in the tub and gestures at us to join them. We do so.

Yukiko, Vicky and I kneel around the hot tub. Crystal, once she is done, kneels too. We kneel with our knees spread and our legs wide open. I can see Vicky's rings, closing her entrance, and they can see the burn, still raw, where my clitoris used to be. It is cold in November around the hot tub, despite the gas heaters. I shudder, but not from the cold.

Finally, Robert speaks "Yukiko: Are you ready for your ordeal?"

"I am" she responds, a quiver in her voice.

He continues. "Good. We have decided to crucify you; with nails"

I feel faint. I see Yukiko's involuntary gasp, and Crystal and Vicky pale visibly at the sound. After the faintest pause, to let us take it in, he goes on.

"We have made some changes to the cross downstairs that will make this more ... interesting. You must get ready. You must go to the dungeon bathroom and give yourself three enemas. The first will be a quart of really hot water; the second two quarts. For the third, fill the enema bag with three quarts of the hottest water, and add half a bottle of Sriracha to it. As soon as it is in, plug yourself with the butt plug you will find on the shelf. After that is done, come back here'

"Is any one of the girls going to come and help me?" Yukiko asks hopefully.

"No" Simon answers now "You will prepare your body, as well as all the instruments of torture yourself. Now go"

Yukiko stands and turns, without a sound. With a wave of his hand, Simon dismisses us back to the kitchen. He sits on the edge of the hot tub and feeds his hard on to Crystal who, despite her despair at the imminent loss of her erstwhile lover, eats it greedily. He leans back on his hands and thrusts into Crystal's throat. I admire her control as he, ready to climax, grasps her head behind her neck, and pulls her on his shaft, until he is buried to the hilt, choking her. Submissive, even as she suffocates, she embraces his ass with her hands, and holding one hand with the other, hangs there until Simon is completely spent and he pushes her away. She did not need to swallow; he was so deep in her. She takes a breath and cleans him up. Slowly, he slides back into the tub and kisses her.

In the kitchen, we continue working. To our dismay, we can hear the sounds coming from the basement. Yukiko is whimpering as she gives herself the enemas. Her whimpers become really high pitched, and we guess it is the third enema, three quarts and half a bottle of Sriracha. A higher pitched squeal, almost a scream signals the butt plug going in. Soon, Yukiko walks painfully up the stairs. Her distended abdomen must be cramping terribly, because every few steps, she bends over, and can only stand by holding on to the railing. She looks at us, desperate, her skin covered with sweat. We approach her, Vicky and me, and we kiss her on her lips. I can smell her fear. We say nothing. What can we say?

Yukiko struggles to the tub and kneels. She makes an effort to keep still but the cramps that rack her guts make her whole body shake. After a few minutes, her guts calm down some, enough at least for her to regain a measure of control, and she manages to kneel prettily, her distended abdomen thrust forward, her hands, palms up, open on her knees, and her shaved pussy gaping slightly, with the barest soupçon of moisture visible.

We approach the tub again and, unbidden, we kneel. Simon speaks.

"You will go to the dungeon, prepare and light the coals. Take the two irons with my initials and Robert's; when they are red hot, you can come and get us. You will be able to expel your enema once we come down to watch you."

"After you are done and clean, your torture will start. We have selected the studded dildoes for Crystal and Candy to use on you, but you will have to strap them on for them. They will fuck your ass and pussy, until blood flows freely. Once they are done, we will show you the cross, and you will lie on it. Then we will nail you to it. That's all you have to do. It's that simple. After you are nailed to the cross, we will lift it up, and mark your mons with the irons. You can then hang there for the remainder of the weekend. There is nothing more you need to do; the girls will take care of our pleasure after you are hung. We will have Thanksgiving dinner in the basement. You will serve as decoration."

I am speechless, we all are. Crystal cannot contain herself and starts crying. Her body shakes with her sobs. Yukiko, surprisingly, is the most serene of us. Either she expected this or, more likely, the cramping or burning from her enema is so painful that she can think of nothing else.

Yukiko reaches out and caresses Crystal's face with her hand. A tender gesture, as her lips whisper: 'It's all right"

She painfully struggles to her feet, and makes her way to the dungeon. We remain there, kneeling until, with a slap to our asses, the boys send us back to the kitchen. Crystal gets back in the tub where Robert demands her attention. She sucks him to full length. He then sits on the tub, facing the kitchen, and in a single painful motion, enters her ass. Crystal cries out in pain; she then proceeds to move up and down on his shaft. I cannot continue to watch this scene; I must see to dinner.

The fixings get done, the cranberry sauce is served; the turkey, stuffed and basted is in the oven, when Yukiko struggles up the stairs. It is time.

"The irons are ready" She tells the boys.

They get out of the tub, and head to their rooms to get dressed for the event. Crystal and Yukiko kneel in the kitchen, waiting for them. We join them. Yukiko's body is racked by spasms from her enema as her colon fights the unyielding butt plug; even so, she kneels bravely, her thighs wide open, her back straight, and her hands, palms upwards, resting on her knees.

Soon the boys are back from their rooms. They wear crimson silk boxers, over silk robes of the same color. We follow them downstairs.

The dungeon is quite warm from the brazier. The exhaust fan hums in the background. The cross lies on the floor, covered by a tarp. The torture rack is next to it. The dildoes, two wooden shafts, hobnailed, are fully 14 inches long. I've felt them in me, and know what they can do, if wielded by a cruel master; or if wielded by a weak slave, goaded on by her master's whip, as will happen soon.

In front of us, Yukiko presents her gorgeous ass to Robert, who pulls out the butt plug. A muffled whimper is all she says, as she squats over the toilet and expels the enema. I can see the relief on her face as her cramps subside. She then cleans and dries herself.

Crystal and I cannot hold back our tears as Yukiko kisses us both tenderly.

"Do not try to hold back" she says "It will be worse for you if you do and I do not want you to suffer needlessly on my behalf. I love you both"

She kneels in front of me and straps my dildo on, then does the same for her former lover. She looks up at Robert who, with his whip, points to the rack. She lies back on it, and Simon straps her down. Her arms tied to the legs of the rack, her legs spread eagled and painfully bent back at the hips. She looks so beautiful, tied down there, a willing victim, her eyes closed, her breath, even and relaxed, as she prepares herself for her ordeal.

Simon approaches her and asks "Before Candy and Crystal ravage your pussy and ass, I want to whip your breasts. I want to thrash them, until they bleed. You may refuse to allow this. We will understand if you do. Do you wish to refuse?"

Yukiko doesn't open her eyes. She exhales. I wish to tell her to refuse; to tell her that what they have planned for her is enough; hell, more than enough; but I stay silent.

"Whip my breasts instead" Crystal blurts out, but she is ignored.

"I am yours" Yukiko says calmly, her eyes open and looking straight at Simon. "If you wish to ravage my breasts, I beg that you do not hold anything back. Shred them to pieces, if that will please you. Please ignore my screams, and do as you wish to me"

In the silence of the dungeon, only Crystal's sobbing can be heard. Simon stands at the right side of Yukiko and picks up a whip. It is a single tail, mid size horsewhip. He throws it back, and lashes out at Yukiko's chest. She cannot control her scream, and an angry red stripe flowers across the top of her boobs. A second cut follows, but now Yukiko only whimpers. Lash follows lash, as Simon gets into a rhythm. Yukiko screams every now and then, but mostly controls herself, as if she is saving her energy for the later festivities. Her breasts are now red mounds of flesh, but still no blood. Simon takes pity on her, and switches to a crueler instrument. A three tailed short whip, of braided leather. On its tails, shiny fragments of glass are embedded. This will get blood, faster than the other instrument, and will make the torture shorter.

Yukiko's eyes are still closed, as Robert says loudly "This one will cut you now"

She nods and remains silent.

The first lash falls on her breasts. Yukiko screams, as a red snake, speckled with crimson crosses her breasts. Simon lashes her viciously and soon her breasts are covered with blood. He is done. He kisses her breasts and licks her blood. Robert also kisses and licks her shattered mammaries. I can see their lips whispering in her ears "Thank you"

Robert points to me, and I take my place between Yukiko's legs. The tip of my dildo caresses the lips that I will shred in a few moments. I shudder as Simon and Robert approach me with the whips. I brace myself on her thighs, and look at Simon. A few seconds pass. They wait for me to start, but I cannot. I ask for the whip. I hope to find in it absolution for what I am about to do.

"Please whip me; whip me hard" I ask in a whisper. Simon nods, and I brace myself as they both start. They start on my back, and I thrust, hard. I look down and see that I have entered Yukiko's love tunnel fully. I pull back, as Simon whips my front. He is still using the glass studded whip, and he gets blood from my belly on the first strike. I look down and notice Yukiko's blood on the dildo. I thrust again, pulling on her thighs, and pull out again. I finally get a rhythm going, as the whips fall on my body, front, back, both at the same time. I scream, and so does Yukiko. My blood flows, on to her belly. Her blood splashes me with each thrust. I do not know how long this lasts. I do not realize when the lashes stop falling, and I keep thrusting, ripping and tearing into my friend. After a while, Simon stops me. "Enough" he says.

Yukiko has passed out under the torture, but she soon recovers. My breasts, chest and belly are covered with blood. My thighs are also covered with blood, although that one is not mine. I see the dildo, covered in gore, jutting obscenely from my pelvis. Vicky kneels in front of me and, with her tongue, licks it clean.

Simon unties Yukiko, who can barely stand. Robert gives her a small drink of juice, which she gulps down greedily; then, unbidden, she bends over the rack, offering her sweet ass. Her beautiful face lies on the surface of the rack, turned to the left, she watches Vicky as she cleans her blood off the dildo. Her eyes meet mine. She smiles at me, then closes her eyes again.

It is Crystal's turn. Her dildo is no shorter than mine, although it is fractionally thinner. She lays the tip at her anus, which is still covered with blood. I wonder if the blood will serve as a lubricant. Robert lifts his whip, offering, but Crystal shakes her head. She grabs Yukiko's thighs with her hands. "I'm so sorry" she whimpers; then she thrusts. I close my eyes, but to no avail. Yukiko's scream, pierces my heart. I feel about to faint, and would have, had Vicky not held me up. Crystal pulls back, and thrusts again, and again. Yukiko only stops her screaming to take in breath. After 4 or five thrusts, Crystal stops.

"I can't" she says.

She has to be whipped to continue, but I see that only Robert is whipping her. Simon has put his instrument aside and comes to me. I see his erection, and kneel to take him in my mouth, but he turns me around, has me go down on all fours, so I can continue to watch, and enters my rear. I feel him, back there, where it is always painful, for me, and so pleasant for him. But today, I cannot even whimper, as I see Crystal destroying Yukiko's ass. As he moves, I wonder if sometime soon, I will be the one strapped to that rack, and my ass will be the one to be shredded by a dildo. Somehow, the image of me, writhing in pain under such an invasion, prior to some unmentionable, unthinkable torture, does not fill me with horror, as it should have; I feel instead a glow, a golden glow of hope. Hope that I too will be found worthy, worthy to serve, worthy to be used. And then, it is over. Crystal stops and Simon pulls out of my ass, without coming in me. I almost feel cheated, as I turn over to lick him clean.

Yukiko did not pass out this time. Her ass cheeks are covered with blood. Her body shakes, her eyes, open and wild, as she gasps for breath. Vicky caresses her face, tries to comfort her, as best she can.

Crystal, on her knees, cannot tear her eyes off her blood covered dildo. Her head shakes, as she cries. She looks up at Yukiko's ass, unrecognizable after her assault. This time it is I who approaches, on all fours, and licks her dildo clean and then remove it from her waist. I kiss her tear streaked face as we both stand up, supporting each other.

Vicky serves the boys a glass of Scotch apiece, as we all let Yukiko recover. Soon, she regains her composure and looks up at us, a weak smile on her lips. Simon unties her, gathers her in his arms and lays her down on the couch. He kisses her lips, and gives her some more juice.

Time passes slowly. We remove the rack, and lay a table for Thanksgiving. There are only 5 place settings on the table. Crystal will take the head of the table. We wonder at this, but Simon explains:

"So she can see Yukiko hanging on the cross more easily"

Simon will be to her right, Robert to her left, with Vicky and me at our master's side.

The boys, finish their drinks, but make no motion to proceed. Crystal, Vicky and I wonder what's up, until Yukiko, nude on the couch, struggles up to a sitting position. I can see her wince of pain as she sits on her shattered pussy and ass. After a moment she speaks.

"I guess it is time" Her voice is weak, no more than a whisper. "You have all been wonderful friends. I am sorry to leave you, but not sorry that you are doing this." She looks at the boys. "Please, do it to me now, before I lose my nerve ... Please."

Robert and I help her to her feet; she can barely stand. Simon removes the tarp and Yukiko shudders under my arm at the sight of the cross.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.