What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Crystal

Today, I get Vicky out of her cage. I think she did get some sleep, particularly since she does not have to wear the leg spreaders anymore. Her rings are healing well, with no sign of infection. I take her to Master Robert's bathroom. Master Robert is still in bed with Yukiko. I slept alone last night. I actually enjoyed it, sleeping by myself for a change. Yukiko's face has a "well fucked look" I try to read Vicky's expression; is there a pang of jealousy? I wonder.

Once in the bathroom, it is all business. I give Vicky three enemas; the last one has a mint scent to it. Vicky takes the enemas, her face an icon of resignation. With her pussy locked shut, it is her ass that will bear the brunt of our attentions today. She knows this; she has agreed to it. I do her hair, make up, and apply an antibiotic ointment to her rings, inside and outside; Vicky cannot fail but get excited by this manipulation; I sense her moisture.

Just as Candy was yesterday, she will be nude the whole day, except for her extremely uncomfortable pumps. As we finish, we hear noise from the bedroom. Ignoring it, we exit the bathroom and witness Master Robert plowing into Yukiko's furrow. Yukiko, lost in orgasmic bliss, doesn't notice us; Master Robert does, smiles, and keeps on plowing into her. Vicky's face is now quite sad; as we leave the room, she quietly says:

"I can't give him that anymore"

The kitchen is empty today. Simon must be sleeping in with Candy. For the first time, the masters are not here first. I stand bewildered. I have no instructions. I make coffee while I wait for someone to come. Maybe the smell of the coffee will wake them up. Vicky sits at the table. She smiles at me.

"It still hurts, but not as much; I can sit now"

"You are not allowed to sit today you know" She sensuously glides to the floor and kneels by the table. Why is it that these women can glide like that? I wish I could do that.

Master Simon enters. "It seems we overslept" he says. He gets some coffee for himself and gives some to Vicky

"Crystal, go get Candy up and get her ready" He tells me.

Eyes downcast, I rush to do so.

Candy is already awake. She gets out of bed and I help her to the bathroom. Since she has finished with her ordeal, she could take care of this business herself, but I do most of it for her. I wash her hair, scrub her back and generally pamper her as much as I can. I also take care of her pussy where her burn is developing a nasty scab. I wash it as gently as I can but Candy cannot control her whimpers. It must hurt like a son of a bitch. I apply more antibiotic ointment on it. Her pussy is very swollen from the battering last night but it seems that no permanent damage was done unintentionally there. I get her dressed in the obligatory white slip and white pumps. We then get to the kitchen where Robert and Yukiko have preceded us.

Today Candy is ravenous. She digs into the breakfast with passion. Vicky only nibbles at her food. Simon will be the MC today, and he outlines the plan. Nothing will happen until the evening. Just like yesterday, the victim will get everything ready. Vicky will choose the whips and dildos that will be used on her. She will also get the coals ready; the irons, she prepared those herself over the past week.

The morning passes lazily. It is a nice, crisp November day outside, and the boys take advantage of it to go on a bike ride. We are left to our own devices. I observe the girls, as they move about the house. Candy, no longer a main actress in the drama, moves about, sore, with a dreamy look on her face. Vicky, restless, cannot hide her tension in small talk; nudity reveals everything. It is hard to prevaricate when your whole body is exposed for others to read. Her face shows resignation, and just a touch of pride. I fear she will lose that little smidgeon of pride before the day is over. Yukiko glides around the house, relaxed but she is not immune to the building tension. Small talk can only get you so far.

Lunch is a repeat of yesterdays. Vicky is not allowed any alcohol, but all of us drink freely. After lunch Vicky gets her final instructions and goes downstairs to get everything ready for her final torture and markings. We lounge around the table, over coffee or espresso.

Finally, we walk down to the dungeon. She has lit candles around the large room. That personal touch was not in the orders given her. The candles give the dungeon a romantic, dreamy appearance. My eyes are drawn towards the brazier by the fireplace. The coals are burning merrily, while Vicky, hands shaking, places the irons inside them. She will be strapped to the torture table, much like Candy yesterday. I look at the instruments she set up: A crop, a bullwhip, and two large rubber strap on dildos for Yukiko and me; they are 8 or 9 inch long, one and a half inches at the tip, flaring to three inches by two thirds of their length. I was afraid she would have picked one of yesterday's monsters, but sanity prevailed, tiny rubber studs protrude from the shafts, but these should not cause any permanent damage.

Vicky stands and looks at us. She is ready. I cannot help but admire her figure and her valor. I don't think I could endure what any of these women have, nor could I stand so proudly, knowing what is to come. Nevertheless, warmth and moisture in my nether regions let me know what my real feelings are.

Simon approaches her. "Are you ready?"

"I am" she responds.

He straps her on the wheel, facing the wall, her legs open; she forms an X inside the wooden circle. Yukiko takes the crop first and, unbidden, starts on her shoulders and upper back. Vicky reacts stoically to this first lashes, barely grunting. I thought for a moment that Yukiko is sparing her, but the wheals rising across Vickie's back show the strength of the strokes. After twenty strokes, Simon says "Hold". Yukiko hands the crop to Candy.

Her targets are her gorgeous ass globes, but she doesn't hit them hard. The first scream this evening comes not from Vicky, but from Candy, as Simon slashes her cruelly with the bullwhip; Robert follows suit, and Vicky gets the message. She now slashes at Vickie's buns with gusto, and Vicky yelps more loudly now. I see that her lower back is off limits, to allow the marks to go on intact skin. Vicky regains her control for the last cuts of the crop, and loud grunts follow Candy's slashes. Then at Simon's word, she is done.

My turn; I will thrash her lovely alabaster thighs, now glistening with her sweat. Simon nods at me, and I, afraid of the bullwhip, start to lash Vickie's thighs. Either I am hitting her harder, or she is more sensitive, or she's had enough, but screams follow my strokes. She now thrashes in the wheel, throwing her body this way and that. Her bound wrists and ankles however limit her motion, and her efforts only make her writhe seductively. I see Robert's erection tenting her silk lounge pants. Finally I am done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.