What if She Wanted?
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Saturday

Yukiko

I get Candy out of her cell. I notice that Crystal has Vicky already up and heading for the bathroom. Now, Vicky no longer needs the spreader bars. After tonight, neither will Candy. I open her cell and help her out. It appears she did not get much sleep last night. I let her flex her legs and stretch her arms for a while, before going up to Simon's bathroom. Just as I did yesterday with Vicky, I help her get ready. Candy is much more anxious than Vicky was. As I towel her dry, and blow dry her pussy she is on the verge of tears.

"You don't have to do this..." I start, but she interrupts me

"Just don't. Don't say anything"

In silence I continue grooming her. I apply her makeup. I apply cover to disguise the bags under her eyes, a tell tale sign of a sleepless night. She kisses me, and I kiss her back. Soon she is ready, nude, except for her white pumps; we walk down to the kitchen for breakfast. Vicky has difficulty sitting down; her pussy is all swollen, so she kneels instead. She is wearing a white silk slip today. Candy is, unsurprisingly, not hungry, so she gets some coffee and kneels by Vicky. She keeps her legs open; the spreader bar is not required today. The boys, Crystal and I eat heartily. Soon, breakfast is over. Crystal helps me put everything away, and Robert, who will be the MC today, outlines the plan.

It will be heaven and hell.

After breakfast, we will strap Candy down and all of us will go down on her. She is allowed to have as many orgasms as she can. The boys will also fuck her pussy, hopefully bringing her off as many times as possible. That will be heaven. We will then break for lunch. Then comes hell. Robert explains the plans in detail; Candy remains stoically kneeling, wordless; only the tremors of her lips revealing her inner turmoil. Simon approaches her, kneels besides her, hugs and kisses her, and opens his mouth, but before he can say anything, Candy stops him:

"Don't say it. Don't. I love you. I really want to do this for you"

We proceed to the dungeon.

Robert straps Candy to the same table we used yesterday. Crystal has the honors. She kisses Candy first, and then caresses her breasts. Candy, strapped down, is unable to respond other than by squirming and sighing. Crystal kneels between her legs and starts eating her. Candy's clitoris and pussy are so sensitive today; this is the first stimulation that they received in weeks, so she responds easily despite the fear that must be eating out her soul. It does not take long for Candy to squirm in orgasm. I can see her juices flowing, coating Crystal's face. Tired Crystal gives up her place, to be relieved by Vicky. Vicky goes at it with a passion. Her tongue moves over Candy's mound, hood and finally clit, so that her orgasm is barely interrupted. As Vicky works on Candy, I get ready behind her, and as soon as she rises, I kneel and continue. I do not think Candy realizes it is I and not Vicky that is now bringing her off. Her love juice soaks my face as I eat her out. Robert stands behind me, and I yield my place to him. He kneels and sucks on Candy's sodden artichoke. He tries hard, and Candy keeps on coming, but I do not think she enjoys him as much as she did with us. Men are seldom as good at eating pussy as women are. Simon stands behind him and goes next. He takes his time, licking and eating her clitoris with great tenderness. He knows it is the last time for him too; at least with this particular clit. Candy, between orgasms notices that it is her lover that is now eating her out and, lost in an orgasmic haze, manages to smile at him. He, too is soon done, and yields his place to Crystal again. Candy has been coming now for close to an hour. I wonder if we should give her a break; I wonder if she wants one. Crystal now extends her ministrations to Candy's size B breasts, which she massages with both hands, as she kneels and eats at Candy's diner. I look at the boys, who watch, fascinated, but do not object. When it is my turn, I do likewise, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples as I lick, suck and yodel at her love tunnel. Candy's juices keep flowing and she keeps squirming. Vicky comes next, and she does a great job, munching, sucking and rubbing Candy, not only with her lips and tongue, but with her nose and face. All of her face is shiny with love juice when she is done.

Robert now stands between her legs and enters her. So aroused is Candy that she barely notices at first, then, as he thrusts, she realizes the difference. She is so excited she continues to come through Robert's fucking, and then through Simon's longer, gentler, though more passionate pole work. When Simon comes, he bends over to hug her, and they both kiss tenderly, while she comes down from her long, long climax.

I release Candy and we all sit around the table. All except for Vicky who cannot sit, so she kneels, and Candy who is not allowed to; she kneels by Simon, her face touching the outside of his leg, her arms holding on to him. His hand, lost in her hair, toying with it. I do not think she would sit, even if she was allowed to. We all catch our breaths. I take in the scene. Vicky kneeling in her silk slip, Candy kneeling nude, the boys in jeans and shirts, opened at the neck, and finally Crystal and I in crimson bras and panties. The air is redolent with female musk, male sweat and sperm.

It is too early for lunch so, after some re-hydration, in the form of wine for us, and orange juice for Candy, we strap her on the table again, face down this time, with her legs now bent over the side of the table, and again the girls will suck at her love fountain. I go first, and find some difficulty at this, but I succeed at reaching her love bud, keeping my nose in her tunnel. This excites her even more. I am soon rewarded by a gush of juice down my nose. I can smell her passion, as well as Robert's and Simon's milk in her. Vicky takes over from me, and I realize then that Simon is feeding Candy his erection while he waits. As she services him, he caresses her head. He is not trying to come; he is just enjoying some loving while saving himself for the main event. He pulls out soon, as Candy comes yet again under Vicky's attentions. Crystal goes next. I am surprised that Robert does not avail himself of Crystal's accessible mouth; he looks at me, leans over and whispers in my ear "Candy asked Simon to let her suck him. I do not want to distract her" That makes sense.

After Crystal is done with Candy, Robert enters Candy from behind. I was afraid they would ass fuck her, which she hates, but no, they keep their promise. The morning session is just pleasure for Candy. Candy keeps on coming, and Robert does too. Then Simon takes his place. He fondles her rear globes as he fucks her, and soon drops his load inside her kitty. He releases the sweating, and sated girl from the table, and orders her to squat over Crystal, so the young blonde can clean out her pussy.

Crystal then takes Candy to the bathroom to get her properly cleaned and prepared before lunch. We all go upstairs and wait fort them.


Candy

I am kneeling by Simon, coming down from my mind blowing series of orgasms. I drink some orange juice, while they all have wine. I hold on to Simon's leg, touching the fabric of his jeans with my face. He plays with my hair. I try not to think of this afternoon, I try to push out of my mind what will happen to me tonight. Of course I can't. Most of all, I try to deny the fact that it will only take one word to stop this. That is the thought I must suppress at all costs, otherwise I know I lack the strength to go through with this.

They all get up. It is too early. Robert said after lunch. But no, this is going to be round two for the morning session. This time, Robert straps me face down on the table, my ass sticking out over the edge, and my legs falling off the table, and also safely strapped down. I fear my ass is going to have it this time. It figures. I resign myself to this entry that I hate. I feel nuzzling at my nether lips. Licking and then entry; something hard, short; a nose, rubbing. One of the girls is eating me out in this position. I raise my head and see both boys, but none of the girls. I wonder who is eating me. She gets me excited again, fast. I am coming yet again. Simon wanders over to stand besides me.

"When the girls are done eating you, Robert and I will fuck your pussy again. Enjoy it."

I realize then that they will not fuck my ass. I feel relieved, but also bothered that Simon would deprive himself of any part of me.

"Fuck my ass if you want" I ask him.

"No" he says, "This morning is for you" He caresses my hair as I come again.

"Let me suck you then" I whisper.

He complies, and gently inserts himself in my mouth. I try to bring him off, but he just lets me suck on him, motionless, and withdraws, just as a second mouth, and nose, enters my pussy. Again I come and come, and do so again when the third girl eats me in this position. Then I sense a dick demanding entry, and now I am being fucked from behind, hard. It is Robert, since Simon is still standing by me. I gasp as my orgasms continue, seamlessly. Simon moves out of my range, and soon takes over for Robert. He is excited, very excited; but he slows down, just enough to let me come down from the last orgasm, before starting me up again. Just so I can identify the next orgasm as coming from him only. After my climax, he comes in me, and hugs me close.

He releases me from the table. I am exhausted, sated. I realize that, that last orgasm with Simon will be the last one of my life. It is fitting.

He now has me squat over Crystal and has her clean out my kitty with her tongue. She drinks up all the juices flowing from me. I follow her up to the bathroom. She gives me a shower and a douche. Then she has me shave my mound. I am surprised that she lets me do it myself and ask how come.

"They want your pussy shaved so that nothing comes between you and the crop when they whip it tonight; however they want it to be you shaving it off. You must get everything ready: Your body, the fire, the irons; you must prepare everything yourself. That will show your full acceptance and submission."

"I understand" I said while shaving off the last remaining stubble of my pussy. I then massage some of the antiseptic gel into my mons, labia and clit. It burns terribly on the labia and clit, but will prevent any infection. I have now prepared myself for torture.

We go to the kitchen. Despite my nerves, my anxiety, I find myself hungry. I eat a piece of fruit; I can't even identify it as the taste turns to ashes in my mouth. I finish the fruit, kneel again by Simon, my master, and drink juice while I wait for them to be ready. I realize that I have just thought of Simon no longer as my lover or partner but as my master, my owner. Suddenly I feel warm inside despite my nakedness. I kneel by his knee, but I am reluctant to touch it, lest I disturb his lunch. I have never felt as submissive as I do now. Not even when he sent me to Alvaro. Then I said I was his to do as he wanted. Now I am his to do as he wants. I see that I cannot go back to what I was before. I was a free, liberated, career woman. I even believed much of the feminist lingo. Now I couldn't care less about that. Now I have only one goal: I want my master to be happy. At this moment my life comes into sharp focus. There are no complexities anymore. Life is simple after all.

They have finished their lunch and stand up. I try to stand up, but my legs will not hold me up. Robert helps me stand. "You know what you must do now?" He asks me. "Yes sir" I answer. As they move to the living room for coffee, I descend into the dungeon. I must see to all the details myself.

The dungeon is cool again. The ventilation system has removed all traces of the morning's activities. I collect my thoughts. The first thing is to start the fire; the coals will take a long time to get ready. I take the barbecue grill, place it under the chimney and load it up with easy light charcoal. I set a match to it, and see the fire start. A shudder goes through my body.

I next get a table on wheels and set it next to the torture table. I have to pick up a whip or crop to be used on my freshly shaven pussy. Perhaps trying to be kind, Robert told me to choose which of the instruments to use. How I wish that he had chosen one! I have no choice but to pick the thin bamboo cane. The cruelest of the lot. I place it on the left side of the table and move on to the tool box. I need an instrument to crush my clit. I look through the different tools and choose a vise grip and, on second thought a pair of pliers. They should work quite well on my small bud. Shudders shake my nude body constantly, as I continue to set the stage for my torture. I look up at the stairs, but no one is coming down yet. I must continue. I pick up the small box Robert told me about. There are fifteen thin elastic strips on it; each one is attached to two fish hooks, one small, and one larger. He explained their purpose to me this morning. They will be used to keep my labia open and to pull the hood back from my clit, to provide a better target for the red hot irons. I consider the cruel barbs on the hooks and wonder if, by then, I will even feel them. I set them out by the pliers. I go to one of the cupboards. The dildos are there. I am to pick up two strapons for Yukiko and Crystal to devastate my pussy with, like they did yesterday with Vicky. I see them on the shelf, cleaned and disinfected; two studded rampant black rubber cocks. I then notice two others, different yet similar devices. One, a twelve inch long, two and a half inch wide monster is made of hard tan rubber, and is studded throughout its length with sharper conical studs. I pick it up, trembling, my knees feel like butter, and then I look at the other one. This monster is 'only' ten inches long, but it is fully four inches in diameter, and flares at the bottom to a much larger size. It also is studded with pyramidal steel studs all along its length and on the bottom flare. I see that, though not designed for strap on use, they will both fit the harnesses. Not really believing what I'm doing, nor understanding it, I place the two monsters and harnesses on the table. I don't think the boys meant for these monsters to be used, at least not this way, but they will serve.

I think of something else, not on the program, I set up the saw horse with a crossbeam an inch and a half in width. I set up a score of thumbtacks on it. I now go to check on the fire, as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. The coals are burning nicely, and are now ready. I place both irons inside the mass of glowing coals.

They are all here now, sipping espresso. Robert asks me:

"Is everything ready?"

"The irons are not hot yet" I say, "but everything else is. I thought up of something though"

"What is it"

I move to the saw horse and show them the thumb tacks. "You could use this to start off" I point out.

"We will" Robert says.

I hear a long low whistle. Simon has seen the two dildos. His mouth puckers in an expression of astonishment, but he says nothing. I see Robert's eyebrows raising as he notices them; wordlessly he shakes his head in amazement.

The dungeon is set up rapidly. The sofa and chairs are placed around the bottom of the table. The table itself is adjusted with the back at a 20 degree angle to the floor, "So that we will not miss the suffering on your face" Robert explains, as he sets up all of the video cameras. My legs will be supported, wide open, flexed at the knee, but almost extended at the hips. My arms will be strapped wide open. A small support will hold my head up higher so I can see the irons coming. Nothing is left to chance. I show the table I set up for them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.