What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 12: Friday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Yukiko

I went to the basement to get Vicky. I was glad that it was me the one who would wake her up; that is, if she got any sleep at all. Crystal is very nice, but Vicky has only known her for what, two weeks? Today, a close friend may be the comfort that she needs. I hear Crystal in Robert's room getting ready. She will soon be getting Candy up too.

I open Vicky's cell and help her struggle out of it. Not an easy job with her legs immobilized by the spreader bar, so I release her hands first, so she can help drag herself out, then I remove the bar. Vicky is pale, her eyes drawn. She must not have slept a wink. I get her some water as she flexes and stretches her legs and arms. She gets up on her feet as Crystal arrives to get Candy out.

I lead Vicky to Robert's bathroom. He has already left the room and is, with Simon, somewhere in the kitchen, tinkering with breakfast. Vicky sits in the toilet as I stand by her, caressing her hair. While she does her thing, I get the shower going, and then help her into it. She squats in the tub, enjoying the hot water, while I shampoo her hair. I rub her neck and scalp while doing so. "Mmmm, that feels good" I continue rubbing her neck and back. This may be the last good thing she will feel today. I try to make it last. I wash her back, breasts, ass and, carefully, her pussy. I dry her with a soft towel, all of her except her pussy; I use the hair drier on it. The aroma of clean female pussy fills the bathroom.

I have her sit on the toilet sit while I blow dry her hair. I had left a mug of coffee here for her to drink while we go about all of this. She will have pain enough today; there is no need to add a coffee deprivation headache to it. I do her make up myself. I take a lot of care to hide the dark rings under her eyes, and all the tell tale signs of a sleepless night.

"Thank you" she whispers in my ear as she kisses my face. Finally we are done and leave the bathroom. I put her collar on her and her white pumps.

"No dress today?" She asks

"No. You remain nude today" She nods.

We walk down to the kitchen where breakfast is set, and sit at the table. The boys are dressed in shirts and jeans. Crystal and Candy are not here yet, but arrive soon. Candy wears the same outfit she had yesterday, although she will change to a white silk slip for the evening's events. We all sit around the table. Crystal and I are wearing strapless crimson bras and crimson mini skirts, with matching pumps.

Breakfast is, as usual, delicious. The boys really know how to cook. Crystal and I eat heartily, so do the boys. Candy nibbles at the food. Vicky doesn't even pretend to eat. After breakfast is cleared, we get our marching orders. Lunch will be light, served at noon. Wine will be served with lunch, however Vicky will drink nothing but water or fruit juice. She will have nothing that will numb her senses. I see her face drop at this. I'm sure she hoped to be pretty toasted by the time her time came. She will have no such relief. Her torture session will start at 2:00.

We leave Vicky in the living room, pretending to watch TV, while we all repair to the dungeon for final instructions. The events of the evening are scripted for us, so we all know our part in the proceedings. The boys then go out to play a round of golf. We are to get everything and lunch ready. Vicky is to be left alone, in Robert's bedroom, to consider her fate. She will be restrained and fit with a spreader bar. She may watch TV, but we are to have no further conversation or contact with her, except for taking her to the bathroom, or giving her water or juice; even so, we are not to talk to her at all.

Shortly before noon, I take Vicky to the dungeon and lock her in a cell. Silently I kiss her gently before locking her in the dark. The boys did not say we couldn't kiss her, did they?

Lunch is somber, salad, cold cuts and a white Pinot Noir. Everyone is in a serious mood. Even the boys eat in silence. Soon, it is time.

Crystal got Candy dressed in her white slip. With no bra, her nipples are clearly noticeable in the cool air. Her legs are lovely in her white pumps. The boys are dressed in their usual smoking jackets, and have brought down their supply of scotch, Glenmorangie this time. They are also smoking large cigars. I just hope they are not planning anything with those. Actually, the thought of those glowing embers scorching my nipples makes my pussy get warm and tingly. They boys sit on their chairs; Crystal and Candy kneel to their right. At a sign from Simon, who will be in charge of procedure today, I get Vicky from her cell.

Vicky is shaking violently. She stands, trembling as we all take in her beauty. She has been crying, but her eyes are dry now. Unmoved, Simon asks: "Vicky today is the day and now is the time. Shall we go on?" She nods "Yes. I am ready" Simon nods to me, and I take Vicky to the torture table. She lies back on it. Her ass hangs slightly off the end of the table. I strap her thighs and ankles to the stirrups. Her legs are now open, knees flexed. This provides easy access to her pussy. Her arms are restrained alongside her body.

Simon speaks again: "First comes pleasure, then pain. Candy, Yukiko and Crystal will now pleasure you with their mouths. Do try to come. It will be a year before this can happen again"

Candy starts licking at her pussy. She tries valiantly, but does not get much of a response. Vicky is too tense, too dry to respond to the stimulation, and frankly, Candy is too nervous and her stress shows. I take over from her. Simon has her kneel where she can see Vicky's pussy clearly, fastens a spreader bar to her knees and ties her hands behind her. Meanwhile, I start by kissing Vicky's vulva all over. Then I start licking at her clit; not at the clit itself, you understand, rather at the surroundings. Vicky pants and, I realize, tries to fake an orgasm; badly. Bad idea, Simon was ready for this and suddenly I hear a swish and a scream. I look up in time to see the lash fall on her right nipple. Vicky screams again. She will not be allowed to fake anything. I resume my work and, to my surprise, Vicky's juices are now flowing. I am surprised because I know she does not get off on pain; I understand now that Simon is showing her the extent of her submission. They know her body, her reactions even better than she herself does. She is to be permitted no modesty, no subterfuge. They will extract from her every last iota of pain, or pleasure that they want to get; regardless of her wishes. Accepting this, her pussy gushes; she now begins to pant and tries to push herself into my face. I redouble my efforts and soon she screams her orgasm.

Crystal takes over, and it does not take long for Vicky to enjoy another orgasm. I kneel nearby while I wait. The boys, sporting large erections take over after Crystal is done. Simon goes first. He takes a long time, and Vicky comes yet again. He pulls out, and I note, to my surprise, he is still fully erect. He has not come. It is Robert's turn and, as he fucks, he kisses Vicky's face tenderly. She comes twice under Robert's attentions. When he pulls out, he is also erect, and no spunk comes out of Vicky's love hole.

Vicky comes down from her orgasmic bliss. The table tilts, and we raise her head. She is now strapped to the table, but her back is at a 45 degree angle to the floor. I stretch out her legs, while keeping them open. She can now look at us, and also to the instruments that are spread out on the coffee table. The hole punch, the rings; four of them. Also a vise like device, meant to press her lower lips, to allow the puncher to do its work. I have seen a device like that, once, at a saddle shop. Also a gas soldering torch, pliers and a square piece of leather that will be used to keep her skin from burning during the soldering process. Her face goes pale again at the sight. Robert approaches her and touches her pussy. It is again dry. He kisses her again and says nothing. Also on the table are two monstrous strap-on dildos; they are at least 10 inches long, 3 inches in diameter, and along their length cruel studs protrude. As Crystal and I strap the dildos on, Simon describes the next step.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.