What if She Wanted?
Chapter 9: Vicky

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Vicky - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Usual disclaimer: Work of fiction. Do not try this at home. Void where prohibited. Keep away from children

I never thought I'd suffer as much pain as I suffered Saturday. When Robert decided to insert that fishhook in my tongue I thought I'd die. When he started to burn my tits with his cigar I really wished to; or thought I did; then whenever I tossed my head, it felt as if my tongue was getting ripped off my mouth. In comparison, the pins under my toes were not that bad. My tits nailed to the two by four were a different matter. The pain was exquisite however, I managed to control myself; but when they used my nailed tits to immobilize me while they whipped my ass and back, I could not hold back, and screamed the top of my head off. Hanging from the frame and having my pussy skewered was, by then, almost a relief.

Nothing happened on Sunday. During the week Robert was very nice. He gave me a gel to put on my nipples and pussy. It stung like the devil, but it prevented any infection.

I learned from Robert that we would go on our annual fishing trip this weekend, and that Candy would not be coming. Simon would however, and Robert counted on me being able to service them both despite everything. "Everything" had a very ominous sound to it.

Robert did not tell me what was going to happen to Candy, and did, in fact forbid me from calling her up. He did not even bother to get his fishing stuff ready. He did make several trips to Home Depot, and gathered a good supply of lumber. Not enough to build anything in the house, but enough to make something to hurt me with. He did not tell me his plans and, all things considered, I decided it was not in my best interest to try to wheedle it out of him.

By Friday my bottom and ass had healed quite nicely; he had me load up the truck with the lumber, toolbox (Aargh) and all of the leather whips and rattan canes, leather straps and the like. I was forced to assemble, pack and load all the torture implements to be used on me; I was losing my voice from fear. As instructed, I changed into my traveling clothes, a khaki skirt, boots, and tan blouse, with no underwear. I took a good look at my ass and back, in the mirror. I suspected the next time I looked at them, they would not look as nice. It might be a while before they will look so smooth again, if ever.

Finally ready, we picked Simon up at his place. We all got into the front seat of the truck. Robert driving, me in the middle, and Simon sitting on the passenger's side. As soon as we left the city, Simon hanged small alligator clamps on my nipples "To get me in the mood" he said. To prevent boredom Simon applied and removed the clamps to my nipples and the sides of my breasts randomly.

The first surprise was that we went south instead of north. We headed south, then west to the four corners area; a four hour drive. Then up a dirt road, and finally we reached an old house in the middle of the desert. I remembered then. Robert had an uncle, long since dead, who had willed him some land in the four corners. This must be it. We had never been here. Robert and Simon unloaded the booze and some of the heavy stuff, the large water bottles, gas bottles and such from the truck. I was left to unload the food, the lumber- I never knew that you need two by fours and long wooden beams for fishing- the tool box and the obligatory bag of "stuff" What I could not find were any fishing rods; then again, there was no river nearby either.

By the time I got the truck unloaded, the boys had the beer in the fridge and the ice in the freezer. We had a light dinner. The boys then left me to clean up -what a surprise- and headed for the living room. I followed them shortly. They were sitting down waiting for me. I decided to take the initiative, to keep them off balance so to speak.

"I am certain that fishing is not in the plans this weekend. So, what are you guys going to be doing to me? Whatever it is, I'm sure I shan't enjoy it"

That got them frazzled. Now, it could be argued that, if you are soon to be tied down, with all your tender parts exposed to abuse, it is not too wise to frazzle your future torturers. You could make a very good point with that argument actually.

"You are entirely too fresh" Said my husband. "Just go ahead and strip"

I stripped, as instructed; I knelt before them. I knelt proudly. I knew this was not going to be easy. In fact, I knew it would be hell. Why else drive so far, out to the middle of nowhere. There probably wasn't anybody in a ten mile radius. A thought came unbidden to my brain. We were so far out in the wilderness, I might not return. Once the thought entered my brain, I could not shrug it off. I considered the tools, the planks, the beams.

-They are going to snuff me- I thought.

Simon tied my right wrist to my right ankle, and the left wrist to the left ankle. Such a simple tie, but I was now defenseless. My pussy open before them. I felt the coolness of the air conditioning on my moisture.

Robert spoke: "We are way away from civilization. We can and will do with you whatever we want. As you wished it, there are no limits. We will start with something simple. The bullwhip. We will whip your body: your thighs, ass, breasts and pussy, until they are covered with stripes. After that, you will service us. All your orifices are ours for the taking. We will use them all. You shall remain in bondage until we leave here. You will be tied, or chained, or similarly restrained at all times. You will be in pain, at all times. Do you understand this?" I nod.

"As you wished there are no safe words. I will ignore your old safe word if you use it. Simon doesn't even know it, so do not bother. We are going to get some equipment ready and will return presently" they leave me alone in the room.

My thoughts are racing. What can I do, what can I tell them? Should I say that I know they are going to snuff me? What would I gain by pleading for mercy? Robert and Simon are really smart. I know that if they want to make me disappear, they would get away with it. Do I even mind? Of course I do not want to die; who would? But if that is what Robert wants, I am his to do as he wishes. Maybe he has finally realized it. I do wish he would have given me warning. I could have helped arrange for my disappearance. I would have liked to bid good bye to Yukiko and Candy. Maybe he did not trust me not to try to escape. I am sad that he did not trust me enough.

I wonder how they will do it. I consider the lumber I brought in and think they might build a gallows and hang me. The beams are quite sturdy. They might want to crucify me. I shudder at the thought. That would be horrible. People can last for days like that. Gasping for air all the time. I can't keep obsessing like this. Why do I think they would snuff me? I must stop this foolishness.

They stay away for perhaps 45 minutes. It is hard for me to tell. I hear their hammering in the basement, but I have no way of telling the time. The living room has no clock, or TV. I notice that it is quite clean. Robert must have someone local come and clean the place. I wonder who lives out here.

After they are done, they come and get me. They untie my wrists from my ankles, and retie my wrists together behind my back. They pull me to my feet, and I follow them to the basement.

The basement is as clean as the living room. Robert must have made plans some time ago to get all this ready. In the center of the floor, a structure has been built, but it is covered by a tarp, and I can't figure out what it is. There is a pulley hanging from one of the beams. They release my wrists, tie them in front of me and hook the pulley to the rope. They pull my arms up until I stand on tip toe. This position causes my breasts to stand out, and my stomach to be sucked in. They tie my feet together. I feel a moment's relief. My hairless pussy is somewhat protected with my feet tied together. They also tie my knees together, and my big toes. Then they tie my big toes to a ring on the floor and pull on the pulley until I am under tension. I can not move a muscle. But, all in all, I am not in any real pain. Uncomfortable, yes; painful no.

They will soon remedy this. They take a crop and stand behind me. I hear Robert's voice: "Something light first, to warm you up"

Crack! The crop strikes me on my shoulder blades. It hurts. It hurts bad. A crop can hurt as much or as little as the wielder wants. They want it to hurt. They want me to feel it. Crack! That was two. I tighten my mouth. I must not start screaming, not yet, not so soon. A third time, and a fourth. There is no rhythm. I cannot predict when the cruel instrument will strike. A faint swish is the only warning I get, then the cut. Now lower on my back. I do not know who wields the crop. I cannot stay quiet any longer. I start to grunt with each stroke of the crop. They move further down my back. Now they strike the top of my thighs, below my butt. They are sparing my butt, for something worse, I fear. With each strike I gasp. Sweat flies from my face as I struggle to maintain control. Then, a pause, that becomes longer. They've stopped.

Simon gives me a glass of cold water. "You did well" he says "Do not bother to hold off on screaming. It will make no difference to us. We have ear plugs" He shows me the ear plugs.

They switch instruments. They pick up two nasty looking whips. They are long, tapering to a thin, hard, leather tip. They crack them a couple of times. Then they move to the front. They stand side by side, facing me, almost at whip's length Simon on my right. I realize now what they are going to do. Robert puts down the whip and puts a pair of safety glasses on me. "We wouldn't want to poke an eye out"

Simon starts. "Left, belly button" Whack! He flicks the whip, and it strikes, left of my belly button. It feels like a hornet just stung me there. Robert repeats it on the right, then says "Right armpit" And Whack, the same hornet stings me, right in the middle of my right axilla, where the bone protrudes due to my hanging position. A second Whack and a sting on my left armpit follows as Simon follows, then says "Left groin" Well you know. I grunt at each hit, but can keep my composure. I get more and more anxious as their targets get progressively more sensitive. Mons follows groin, then comes shoulder, then breast, side. Breast center, and then comes my first scream Left nipple, then Right nipple. I scream loudly now, but cannot move. They take turns flicking the whip at my nipples. I can see them turning red, until, after a particularly vicious cut, Robert proclaims victory. My right nipple is bleeding freely. Simon says simply "Concede"

Robert then took a gauze pad and applied it to my nipple. "Have to stop the bleeding, we wouldn't want to make a mess, so soon" he said, as he attached the gauze to my torn nipple with, what else, an alligator clamp! They go up to get themselves some drinks, while I am left hanging, no pun intended, to contemplate my predicament.

Soon they come back, and caress my neck and breasts. Simon removes the gauze (and clamp) from my nipple, and examines it. "Not too bad, you can take much more of this" I groan.

Robert picks up the cane. I tremble as I hang, but before he can start Simon asks:

"Robert, I don't know about you, but I'm as hard as a rock. Why don't we have her take care of us before we continue?"

"Do you want to cut her down?"

"No, if we just untie her legs, we can both do her, and then we just tie them again and continue"

"Yes let's do that. Don't fuck her ass though; I want to save her rear for later"

I cannot believe my ears. They are talking about me, as if I wasn't here; of course, it is not as if I had anything to say about this anyway. Robert still has not fucked me in the ass. I was kind of grateful for that, since I did not like it, years ago, when he tried, once. I am afraid my luck in that department is over.

Simon unties my knees, and toes, and opening my legs, neatly sticks his rod into my surprisingly wet pussy. I wrap my legs about him, more to support myself than out of any passion. He embraces my neck and starts pumping into me. This is actually quite painful. Every thrust, he pulls on my neck, and my arms are pulled out of their sockets, or at least that is what it feels like. As Simon fucks, Robert decides it would be cool to stimulate me further, which he does by whipping my ass with the crop. Not too hard, just so I know he is there. I surprise myself again by getting aroused. Simon at the front, the cropping of my ass, the pain in my wrists and arms, and my helplessness and desperation, all of it is combining, deep in my pelvis. A wave of blood, of pressure, deep in my loins. After a few minutes, Simon is done, and Robert takes his place. Simon however does not whip me. He sits and enjoys the show. Robert knows how to do me to get me maximally turned on, and he does it today. Soon I cannot hold it anymore, and I come violently. Robert notices as I spasm on his hard rod. When he finally comes, deep in me, he lets me hang there for a minute, unsupported, both of their loads mixed, dripping out of my cunt, and running down my thighs. Then they tie my knees and toes again, just as before.

My hands are quite numb by now, and my shoulders hurt like the devil. I surprise myself by wishing for my caning, just so I get taken down from this position. I do not have long to wait. Simon takes over, and starts rhythmically, methodically to thrash my ass with the cane. He allows enough time between each stroke for the pain to peak, then ebb, for me to "enjoy" all of the pain, the suffering. He also takes care not to strike twice on the same spot, each strike falls on virgin territory. Robert does not participate this time, he just watches. After maybe twenty strokes, Simon stops. My ass is on fire, my arms hurt. My tits still burn. I do not know what hurt to pay attention to. My head falls on my chest. I whimper.

They untie my knees and toes again, lower me, and I fall, my knees cannot support my weight, but Robert grabs me by the waist, so I do not fall on the ground. Simon unties my hands too. Robert throws me over his shoulder and takes me up to the bathroom. He sits me on the toilet, and I gratefully go. He watches me as I pee. Then he picks me up again, only this time, tenderly, on his arms. I hope that he will take me to bed, it is late, but it is not to be. He has me lie face up on the ottoman in the living room. He ties my arms back on the sides of the ottoman; my wrists are left free this time. They are all tingly from the sensation returning to them. My ass hangs over the end of the seat. He bends my knees and ties my ankles to my thighs; not tight enough to cut off the circulation, just tight enough that I cannot stretch my legs. The knees are also tied to the sides of the ottoman. I cannot close my legs either. My head is supported, badly by the ottoman. In this position, I can be used any way they want. Mouth, pussy or ass, all are available for them to ravish at their ease.

I feel pressure in my ass. Robert inserts a large (to me it feels huge) anal plug. I resist in vain. It goes in, whether I want it in or not. I cannot push it out. I feel a burning in my ass. "Sriracha" Robert says. "We wouldn't want you to be too comfortable" "No, we can't have that" As soon as those words are out of my mouth I bite my tongue. Why do I have to be such a smart ass? Here I am, pussy exposed, ass hanging in the air, hot sauce butt plug in my rear, and I am making smart ass remarks!

"Looks like you did not have enough" Robert seems pissed. "Simon please, can you fetch the cane from the basement? It looks like our girl here needs some correction"

"Twenty strokes of the cane, to the soles of your feet. Count them. If you miss one, we will repeat it until you get it right" Robert sentenced.

"Pleasepleasepease" Thwack! "Aiiieeeeeee" A pause. Thwack! Another scream, another pause. Another cut to the tender sole of my feet. Another scream. "You are not counting Vicky, you just wasted 4 strokes." "Four" I sob. "No; one" Robert corrects me. "One" I cry vanquished. A scream, "Two" A scream "Three. Please no more" "Four. Please, please, please" "Five" And so on. Fifteen more. After he is done, my feet are on fire. I am crying, sobbing, bawling. I can't even feel the Sriracha in my ass. All the sensation in my body is concentrated on the few square inches on the base of my feet. He is done now but: The burn, the burn, the burn. The screaming stops, but not the sobbing. "Now thank me" he says.

"Thank you" I answer. "Thank you" I repeat. And I realize I mean it. I realize Robert has taken over, finally and irreversibly. He has taken over my body, my life. Through the pain I feel a sudden warmth, a languid lassitude, inside. I let my head fall back and sigh. My feet are on fire, but I am able to relax, and let go.

Simon brings me water, in a glass, with a straw. It is one of those curvy ones; otherwise I wouldn't be able to drink in my position. Robert covers me with a blanket.

"We will leave you now. It is late, try to sleep. If we feel the need, we will come during the night and use you. That is why we chose this position. We'll see you in the morning"

And they leave to their rooms. I stay, silent. Feeling the burn in my soles, now matched by the burn in my ass. I cry and cry. I cry because I hurt, I cry because I am alone, because I am afraid, because I love and because I am loved. I cry for me, for him, for Candy and for Yukiko. Finally I stop. I still cannot sleep. This position is not comfortable, and I cannot move. After some time, one of them comes to me. I cannot see who he is in the darkness. He pulls the blanket off my butt, and fucks my pussy without ceremony. He fucks and he comes, and that is all there is to it. He replaces the blanket before he leaves me, my pussy dripping his come and my wetness. Later someone, or maybe he is the same one comes to my mouth. He is circumcised, so he must be Robert. He deep throats me, and comes down my throat. Then he leaves. I am left alone for the rest of the night. I even catch some sleep.

Simon wakes me up, in the morning. It is well after sunrise. He unties me, and I go through the agony of stretching my tortured body. I hear Robert in the kitchen, but it is Simon who takes me to the bathroom. He fastens a long chain to my ankle, which he then attaches to a handcuff on the towel hanger. He removes my butt plug and watches over me as I pee. I cannot hold it, though I try. He watches me closely, and prods my knees open, not ungently, with his feet when I try to close them. I feel my face flushing as my water comes out in front of him. After I am done, he asks me to turn around. I feel something hard on my ass. "No please" I plead. He ignores me. He inserts a hard rod, and I feel hot water pouring into me. He is giving me an enema. I am so embarrassed, not only because of the enema, but for what I know will happen afterwards. When he has poured what feels like a gallon of hot water into me, he stops the flow, but leaves the whole thing in me. "You need to hold it for a while" I feel terrible cramps already, as my guts try to empty against the hard nozzle. After a few minutes he has me squat over the seat and removes the nozzle. "Now go" he says. I go. After the disgusting mess has come out, he again tells me to turn around, and repeats the process, with even more water, and hotter too. And he repeats it once more; until he is satisfied the water is clean. He then gives me a smaller enema, to which he has added some drops out of a bottle. Smells like mint. This smaller one is not unpleasant. He sticks the butt plug back in. "You need to keep this one in a little longer. Now shower" The chain is long enough. He leaves me to shower by myself. I enjoy the little moment of privacy; of relative privacy, the door is open, and the shower is enclosed by a clear plastic partition, so I am still exposed to their view, if they were to come around. Nonetheless, I luxuriate in the hot water. I wash my hair, my body. I feel renewed. There is a large terrycloth towel, plush, warm. I dry myself carefully. Most of my body is still quite sore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.