What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 8: Epilogue

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Epilogue - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Usual disclaimers: Fiction; don't try this at home. Keep away from children. Void where prohibited.

Candy had been quiet all week, but I could tell she was looking forward to more action. She had been quite brazen about this. Come to think of it, so had Yukiko and Vicky.

Robert and I were in a quandary. Without telling any of the girls we met that week. There was no denying that we were having a blast with these three girls, that was a given. Yet this could be dangerous. The girls seemed quite excited to take this, way beyond what we, or they, ever imagined. We couldn't call this off, nor did we want to. The more we thought of it, the more we wanted to push the limits, hurt them. Actually we were very afraid of what we were finding out about ourselves. The girls thought they were exploring their submissive natures, and maybe they were. We were exploring something else and, we both agreed, it wasn't pretty.

We decided to continue, but we wanted to give the girls a last chance to back out. I would try to push Candy real hard, and he and I would try Vicky's limits this weekend. I came up with the idea of using a Mexican friend, who worked at one of my companies. He had a really sick mind. If I couldn't break Candy, I was sure Alvaro could. I would leave her with him on Friday, and Robert and I would go play with Vicky and see what could be done with her.

Thursday was a lot of fun for me, as I fucked her face, after telling her of my plans. Well not all of my plans, only what she needed to know. I told her that I would not fuck her pussy. She took it well. I told her that I will not whip her that night, that I wanted her unmarked for Alvaro; she seemed disappointed.

When I told her I would fuck her ass, and then fist it, she seemed relieved.

I had to strap her back to the ottoman for her to take my hand up her ass. She was unable to stay still. When I finally got my hand inside her, I was as surprised as she was. I removed her gag and straps, setting her free. Well, her knees were still tied to the legs of the ottoman, but I couldn't release those one handed. She raised her back. Sweat shone on her body as she looked into my eyes. I lied down on the floor to take in the sight of half my arm up her ass. I could feel the spasms of her sphincter muscle, and her bowels inside.

She gazes at me with her hazel eyes. She doesn't scream anymore, but whimpers with every movement, with every spasm. She seems to silently ask me something, what, I do not know. I nod consent, although I am unsure what she wants. She takes a deep breath, raises herself almost to my wrist, and plummets back on to her heels. As my entire arm plunges into her, she throws her head back and screams like a banshee. Then she is silent. She turns her head and looks at me, triumphant.

"I love you" She says "I want you to be proud of me"

She cleans my dick and my arm with her mouth. I know I will break down and fuck her if she sleeps with me, so I tell her to sleep in the dungeon. I tell her not to wash up or rinse her mouth; that I want her to sleep with the taste of semen and shit in her mouth. She asks for my urine!

"I would die for you Simon, if it would please you. There is nothing that you might ask from me that would be too much, that I wouldn't give gladly. I may ask you to tie me up, to keep me from escaping involuntarily, like today. I may ask you to gag me, so I can't ask you to stop; but there is nothing at all I would not do, or let you do to me, if it pleases you" She says. She also asks me, in so many words, to kill her if I ever get tired of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.