What if She Wanted?
Chapter 5: Sunday, epilogue.

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sunday, epilogue. - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Usual disclaimers: Fantasy, do not try this at home. Keep away from children. Void where prohibited or illegal.

No good parts here. This is just a short epilogue on yesterday's events.

Shall I continue? What say ye?

We slept curled together that night, Candy and I, after I bathed her and tended to her bruises and burns. Robert took care of Vicky and Yukiko, he also bathed them both, and took care of their wounds. Yukiko's areolas looked particularly bad, since she had torn them a bit during her fisting; it was however nothing too terrible and, in her dark colored areolas, wouldn't even show. He rubbed them both over with disinfectant, ignoring their squeals, and then bathed them in warm rosemary and eucalyptus scented water. He then wrapped them in plush terry robes and took them to Yukiko's bed. He was going to go sleep on his own and let them rest, but they insisted he sleep between them, and so I saw them later, all curled up, and snoring violently.

After I bathed Candy and we went to bed, she noticed my erection. "I would offer to take care of that, but my pussy is too badly burnt and sore, unless you'd like to use it; if you buggered me, you'd have to wear a condom, or your dick would burn from the Sriracha, and even so, it might break. I'll blow you if you want" The sweetheart still wanted to serve me. I tried to tell her to rest, but she insisted so much that I did let her blow me. I came quite fast, and after she swallowed it all, we finally curled up together, and fell asleep.

Sunday morning I made breakfast for everyone. The girls, sore but smiling came over to the breakfast room and we all enjoyed the bacon eggs and toast.

We all lounged around the house during the day, and also enjoyed the hot tub prior to leaving for the city. Yukiko mentioned that she'd make the arrangements to turn the basement here into a proper soundproof dungeon, and we also agreed to let her company do the same for Robert's and mine in the city. She obviously wanted to continue this game some other time.

As we were getting into our cars, ready to leave, Candy said:

"You still did not do any permanent damage"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.