What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 4: Saturday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Saturday - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

I slept late on Saturday morning. When I woke up, I was momentarily surprised that Candy wasn't sleeping besides me, then I remembered; we left the three girls together in Yukiko's bed, to rest and recover after their ordeals last night.

Robert and I had spent most of the night editing the digital videotapes we had taken of the festivities. We both had agreed that the girls, first thing in the morning, would call the whole thing off, so we wanted a nice memento for us all. A tribute to a bad idea; an exciting idea nonetheless, but a really bad one. As a result we did not get much sleep, and when I woke up, the alarm on the night table showed 09:30.

I got up, and headed for the kitchen; as I stepped on the landing, I noticed the smell of coffee. I walked down to the kitchen and heard the girls chatter. "Morning sleepyhead" they chanted as I, bleary eyed, walked into the kitchen. For all of yesterday's activities, they did not look worse for the wear. They could be any group of attractive women deciding, over coffee, what to do for the day.

"How are you all feeling?"

Candy cheerfully answered: "Well, my boobs feel the size of melons and look like ginormous mint balls, you know, the red and white ones; aside from that, quite peachy"

Vicky's was a noncommittal "OK"

Yukiko's answer was also quite perky "My asshole still hurts from that reaming you gave it. I had never had it back there; it hurt like hell." Then she smiled and asked: "So, what are you boys planning for us for tonight?"

So much for them backing down.

Robert was up soon after, and we decided to all go for breakfast to "The Cabin" They had great breakfasts there, but like all good breakfast places in town, it was absolutely impossible to get breakfast there during the summer or winter season, they being so packed. Now in early October, as the summer season ended, but the winter ski season was not yet ready to rev up, you could actually go there and get breakfast without divine intervention.

The girls dressed in a jiffy. Candy was wearing a turtleneck sweater and jeans. "I can't fit these melons into a bra today. They feel so huge, and they hurt" Yukiko wore a black dress, of surprisingly decent length; it almost came down to her knees. As she turned in front of us, she playfully flashed us the back of her thighs. That explained the dress. The stripes from yesterday were clearly visible.

Vicky had ended up being the least damaged yesterday, despite the caning to her breasts. Today she wore a yellow shirt and miniskirt, with matching bra.

It was raining again; a persistent drizzle that kept people indoors. For the first time in recorded history, there was no line at The Cabin. We had our pick of most of the restaurant, and picked up a corner booth that was pretty isolated.

We all ordered hearty breakfasts.

I swear the girls were trying to kill Robert and me. As I was getting ready to eat my scrambled eggs with hash browns, Vicky started: "So, What are you going to do to us tonight?" After I recovered from my fit of choking, Candy added "Yes, you did not do anything permanent last night" and with her hand discreetly reaching over her jeans, towards her snatch she continued "I am kind of looking forward to your doing something really bad to one of us"

"Since I was the first one to volunteer, I have dibs on that." Yukiko was impulsive, as always. That is probably why she was always the first one to try new things, sometimes with disastrous results. That is also why she had two divorces, and had given up on men. Most men do not appreciate a tigress that will just eat and chew them up. Only Robert and I had been able to maintain a long relationship with her, and it took the two of us, plus our girlfriend and wife running interference to keep it going.

There was no question that these girls were decided to go much further than we had bargained for.

"So, what would you girls like to have us do to you?" Robert was more skilled than I was in conversational warfare. That comes from being a psychologist I guess. "Vicky, you go first"

Now it was Vicky the one discreetly fondling herself.

"I think that you are still holding back. That you are trying to take my feelings, my pain, into account, and are not going as far as you would go otherwise. I would like you to show me that it is not the case. I do not get off on pain, you and I know that. But I do get off on giving myself to you. When you hold back, you are refusing my gift. I understand why you do it, but I want you to stop. I want you to take my gift to you, me, without any limitations. Tonight, please do whatever you want to me, Tie me up tightly, stick needles under my fingernails, put cigarettes out on my breasts, whatever, but I want to know, at the end, that you accept my gift, my pain, and that it is yours to enjoy."

Robert, wide eyed, was silent, but I could see the growing bulge in his pants.

"Candy, your turn"

"I do not get off on pain either, and I also give you Simon my pain as a gift. I do believe you understand it, and from what happened yesterday, I do believe that you are glad to have it and that you are going to take it. I am not sure what I would want you to do to me. I am afraid of asking for something beyond what I can endure. Of course that should be irrelevant to you. I cannot refuse. There is no longer a safe word.

To prove this to you tonight, if you want, and only if you want, I wish you would punish my pussy. Punish it for giving me pleasure when I should only be focusing on yours. Burn my clit with a cigar, or a soldering iron. Or if you prefer, whip it with the cane. Make it so that it hurts for days. So that I always remember whose joy and pleasure I should be focusing on."

We did not need to tell Yukiko to go. She took off like a rocket:

"Whip me, all over my body, with the whip, then with the cane. Afterwards, bend me over a table, tie me to it, or even better nail my tits to it. Then fist me; front and back. Yesterday, after you had buggered me, as I was seeing Candy's cropping and then Vicky's caning, I imagined myself, tied or nailed to the pool table, and getting buggered after being whipped. I hoped someone would come and fuck me, I was so hot. But you wimps did not. I am getting all hot and bothered just by thinking about this. Someone promise me you will do it. We do have a saw horse in the garage. We can use that."

We had to promise her that yes, she would be tied, or nailed to the saw horse and fisted.

We returned home, in a more somber mood than when we left. Only Vicky and Candy appeared cheerful. Robert and I were worried about where this whole thing was going, and Yukiko was thinking about her upcoming ordeal.

As soon as we arrived home, after discussing it with Robert, I took 12 3 inch nails from the tool box and gave 6 to Yukiko and 6 to Vicky. I told them to sharpen their tips during the afternoon, since we were planning to use them on their tits. The anticipation, as well as having them work on their own torture implements would greatly enhance their anxiety, and our pleasure. We then got into the hot tub with Candy, who did not need to get anything ready, and decided to play with her. Robert and I took turns eating out her pussy. "Since, after we are done with you tonight, it will be at least a week before you can use it again" We also took turns fucking her, while she squealed with delight. After we had fucked her once apiece, and gotten each a blow job from her, and probably after her eighth orgasm of the afternoon, I devised a devious plan.

"I have a job for you Candy. While we do Yukiko and Vicky, I don't want you to feel neglected, so I shall impale you vaginally on the largest dildo we have. You shall fix the dildo to one of the broomsticks; after that is done, I want you to take the small tub of margarine that is in the refrigerator, and mix it with equal parts of that fiery Siracha Thai hot sauce we have. On hearing this, her eyes widened, and she started trembling. Mix it well, since we will lubricate the dildo with it so it goes in easily. See how nice we are?"

As she stepped out of the tub I gave her a hard smack on her ass to speed her on her way. She yelped loudly."

"Man, Simon, Can you be cruel when you set your mind to it."

"She was having entirely too much fun"

Pointing to his erection, Robert asked "So, What shall I do about this?" "Vicky!" I called out. She soon came over. "Bring us a bottle of Scotch, a bucket of ice, glasses and your ass" I said.

As soon as she got back, she occupied herself with her husband's schmeckel, while I helped myself to some Johnnie Walker, and alternated looking at her head bobbing up and down on Robert's dick, or for a change at her luscious wet ass. Her puckered asshole was really tempting, but we hadn't buggered her yesterday, and I knew for a fact that Robert hadn't had her there yet. I felt that he should have first rights to her asshole. However this did not extend to licking it, so that's exactly what I did. I grabbed her globes and stuck my face between them, licking her rosebud, and poking the tip of my tongue inside. By the shaking of her pelvis she seemed to be enjoying it. After Robert poured himself down his wife's gullet, he generously offered me her services, but I wanted to reserve myself for the evening, and gratefully declined. She had almost finished sharpening her nails so we kept her in the tub for a while, occasionally fondling and mauling her, still sore, breasts. As we were doing that, we regaled her with comments on how we could torture her boobies that evening. The suggestions included burning her nipples with cigars, crushing them with pliers, perforating them with skewers, and of course whipping them until they bled. Robert decided not to wait until the evening to start torturing his beautiful wife, so he had her bring from "The bag of stuff" two large rat traps, and without further ado, let them close rather violently on her areolas. Her scream was very satisfactory, and it brought both Yukiko and Candy out to the deck to see what we were up to without them. They enjoyed the sight of Vicky standing in the hot tub, tears spilling from her eyes, with a large rat trap attached to each of her nipples.

He then sent her back to finish sharpening her nails, only now with the added adornments of the traps on her nipples, which she was forbidden to remove.

"Yukiko, have you finished with your nails?" Robert asked.

"Yes, they are ready. Very sharp"

"Come over into the tub, and bring some KY. I want to bugger you before you get stretched too much"

She came right over. Although anxious, she was quite willing, and wet, we noted before she got in the tub. Without much ado Robert had her lean over the edge of the tub, applied some KY and started banging away in her ass. She did not scream as much, mostly she whimpered but, as I fingered her pussy, I could tell by the wetness down there that her whimpers were not all from pain. Mind you I don't think she had reached the point that she could enjoy her ass fuck, but I believe she was getting off on the idea, the submission and, I suspected, the pain was also exciting her. The sight of my friend banging at her in the rear got me hard again. I slid under her, and into her pussy. I did not even have to move, Robert banging away did all the work, with some help from her. I was excited by the whole scene; I was able to feel Robert going in and out through her vaginal membrane. I soon dropped a load of cum into Yukiko's pussy, and shortly after Robert dropped his. Judging by her yelling, and the strong squeezes my dick was getting from her pussy muscles, she got off too.

Robert and I both needed to recover before the evenings exertions, so we went off for a nap. The girls proceeded to Yukiko's room for their own preparations which included enemas for everybody, in view of the possible routes of invasion, so to speak. Vicky had been allowed to remove the rat traps. She squealed even more loudly after they came off than when they went on.

That evening, Robert and I repaired to the playroom in the basement.

The girls had been busy while we napped. They had brought down the sawhorse which was placed in the center of the room. By one wall, the dildo, all 12" of it, attached to the broomstick was affixed to two by fours, which held it upright. A transverse board stood out at the base of the dildo to prevent whoever was impaled on it from dropping too far.

They had also set up a square wooden frame, also supported by transverse two by fours to suspend Vicky from. There are advantages to having an architect in the group. Ropes, straps, crop, whip and cane were laid out on the pool table, together with the sharpened nails, as well as a bunch of stainless steel pins, and BBQ skewers. The tub of margarine, now pink from the addition of the Sriracha sauce also sat on the table. A box of Arturo Fuentes Canones (With maduro wrappers, of course) and an already hot soldering iron on its support were also there.

Candy had been very thoughtful and also placed an ice bucket, glasses, and a full bottle of Glenmorangie on the pool table. Each glass, as well as the ice bucket was on coasters to avoid staining the carpet of the pool table. I had the feeling we would soon sell that pool table on E-Bay. She also placed a large ashtray on it, knowing full well that Robert and I were planning to smoke the cigars, even if we used the soldering iron.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.