What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 2: Intermezzo

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Intermezzo - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

I woke up Tuesday and, after making coffee for Candy and me, left for work. I called up Robert and set up a date for lunch. I also called Candy up to see how she was doing.

"Sore, very sore, but OK. I love you"

No it didn't seem like she wanted to back out, never even mentioned it.

I met with Robert at noon. We did live in the same city, but worked and lived on opposite sides of it, so we only met each other rarely, and never during work hours. We all had been to each other's homes once or twice, but really; we only met during weekends or holidays.

Robert had not tried anything with Vicky yet. She had been the least enthusiastic of the group, so he did not want to push her.

"I don't think she will back out of this" Robert said "She is as much a sport as Candy or Yukiko; I think she will need to see them in action before she gets more into it. I did ask her yesterday if she wanted to back out, and she said no, she stands by what she said"

I told him of our antics yesterday night, and of my decision to turn the basement into a dungeon. He decided to do the same. "It will get Vicky in the mood, or scare the shit out of her. One of the two, maybe both" We decided to take Friday off to also do the same on the house in the mountains.

Over the next two days, I made several trips to Home Depot, and place rings on different places on the roof, walls and floors of the basement. To make a separate cell I also removed the carpet in the extra room in the basement, and left it with bare concrete floor and gray painted drywall. Rings were strategically placed in this room too, and I disconnected the heating and air conditioning; no such luxuries in a cell. I explained to Candy that she would be sleeping in the cell whenever I wanted her there, or to punish her. Her lips quivered, whether from excitement or because she was about to cry, I could not readily tell. I had Candy help me with all the work, and indeed, some of the jobs she did herself under my instructions. I got off on seeing her prepare her dungeon to be tortured in it, and I also noticed she could not hide her excitement. After any one of this construction sessions we fucked like rabbits.

I had Candy go to one of the security stores in town and get several sets of handcuffs and shackles. She also had to get chains, vise grip clamps from a hardware store, paper clips, thumbtacks from Office Depot, and such things. She has a very fertile imagination, and I am sure she has been perusing some of my collection of MPEGs for ideas. I was actually getting scared from watching her go at this.

That was nothing compared with Yukiko's e-mail.

It was addressed to Robert and me:

"Masters:

i have noticed that the house is lacking a dungeon. Also there is no provision for the storage of slaves, or sluts, or cows. I propose that we build a dungeon in the basement, with some cells attached. The cells should be unheated of course. I have enclosed some plans and drafts of the new basement. If you agree, the cost will be less than $50,000. I can have it started next Monday, and it will be done in 2 weeks"

Indeed she had. Yukiko was a very fine architect specializing in home remodels. She had her own business, and was quite successful. She obviously had some of her people create this project. From the looks of it, some of her designers were into this stuff too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.