Wife's Fun
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

"Funny thing that you mention that, as we are about to turn down our street" she said as I heard a truck coming down the street and the Jake Brake kicking in. I looked out the window and seen Doug's truck pull up out front and start to back into the driveway.

I got up from the computer and headed towards the back door and realized that I was still naked and became very aware of the plastic cage around my cock. I did not do anything to get dressed or anything since I knew that Doug already had seen me naked while I was sucking his cock after he had fucked her before they left on the trip and that he had watched me put the cage on and her lock it before they left. So as they parked and he set the brakes, I watched the passenger door pop open and I seen my wife in the passenger seat naked as when she left 3 days ago. She climbed out of the truck and grabbed a large plastic bag and a small overnight bag which I guessed had contained her clothes what little that she had worn on the trip. After all she had to at least go eat somewhere and had been into the hotel, I guessed that she did not do that naked, but it would have been a sight for someone to see if she had climbed out of the truck naked like she just did at the house.

As she crossed the yard naked a pickup truck drove down the road and must have seen her as I heard brakes slam on, and all of a sudden I seen it back down the road. There were 2 guys in the truck as it came into view and they were hooting and hollering as they stopped in the roadway looking into the yard at my naked wife who was standing there waving at them. They hollered to her "Hey honey, you need some help keeping that body busy" and laughed.

"Thanks but no thanks, I got 2 guys that are going to fuck me silly in about 5 minutes: Sorry guys, better luck next time" she said as she turned and ran into the house and hugged me.

"Honey I'm home, you miss me" she asked.

"Oh hell yeah, I have missed you and it was real rough with all the video I watched and being locked up, I really have been wanting some release so that I can feel better. Any chance of me getting any pussy" I asked as Doug walked in the door.

"Hell guy, I bet that she is sore from all the fucking we did, I think that I got in her pussy about 10 times, her ass 4 or 5 times and hell she gave me so many blow jobs that I lost track of them. If she wants to have more sex I am all for it, hell as a friend I got to shake your hand and tell you thank you for letting me take her on the trip and all that" as he reached out and took my hand. He shook my hand, and looked me in the eye and continued, "I got to ask" as he reached down and took a hold of my plastic enclosed cock.

"How does this thing feel to have on" he asked me as he kind of tickled my exposed balls.

"It takes a bit to get used to, but after doing this off and on for about 2 years, I am used to it. It got a bit uncomfortable when I started getting hard watching you two having all the fun" I replied as his actions started to excite me a bit and my cock started to swell in the cage and reached the end of it.

He laughed as he noticed my discomfort, but he kept it up for a few more seconds and my wife watched it for a bit and then said "come on guys, lets get out of the back room and into the bedroom, cause I am feeling a bit frisky and I want some cock in me" she said.

As we entered the bedroom, I noticed that she had her favorite necklace on, and in addition to the pink heart shaped diamond hanging from it, there was also a key which I recognized as the key to the lock on the chastity device that I was wearing.

"Well honey, I see where the key is, got to admit that is one great place to keep it" I said as she turned around and started to help Doug get out of his shirt and shorts.

"Yeah, I thought it would be more fun to wear the key to remind me that you were locked up during all of the times that Doug and I fucked and sucked" she replied. "And I got to admit that when I was watching you suck Jason that was the icing on the cake. You are really going to love the new life style we all are going to have" she continued while turning on the video camera.

"NEW LIFE STYLE" I asked with a bewildered look on my face.

Doug just stood there for a second as he finished stepping out of his shorts and then commanded "YEAH COCKSUCKER, get on your knees and start sucking, cause it will need to be hard and slick when I ram it up your ass to complete the deal here. We are going to keep you locked up from now on, and you will be Jason's, mine and your wife's sex slave and only do what we want. You have lost the right to be free on a regular basis, but you will be let out from time to time to have sex and relieve yourself when we decide to let you"

I blinked a few times, as my wife stepped up beside me placing her hands on my shoulders and started to press down forcing me to my knees. I took the hint and got onto my knees and as I got there, Doug stepped up and fisted his cock waving it in front of me "Here is to the beginning of a lot of great sex for many people, I was lucky to be the first in line" as he pressed the head of his 8 inch cock against my lips and forced it in.

I started to lick and suck it as he was beginning to work it in and out, when my wife stepped out of the room and returned a moment later with the laptop and camera, which she placed on the dresser aiming it towards the action at the foot of the bed.

She looked at the screen and started typing. I could not see what she was doing as I was nose deep into Doug's crotch with his cock into my throat, working on making it slippery so that he could fuck my ass.

My wife finished typing and turned to me, and said "Ok honey here is the deal, I just told all the people in the chat room that you are going to take it up the ass several times in front of the camera and that everyone gets to see it happen.

And as Doug reached my throat, he worked it in just a bit, and moaned.

"Oh yeah, I love it, and I know that Jason loved it when you were sucking him, but he will love all the new attention" he said.

I heard a vehicle drive down the driveway and stop and a car door shut, as my wife stepped from the room from a moment. I heard the back door open and another voice.

"OH CRAP, you look inviting, but I want to get into the action" said a male voice that I recognized as Jason's. But what shocked me was the OTHER voice. It was a female voice and not that of my wife.

"OH HELL YEAH, I am going to enjoy eating that smooth pussy, especially since I get to watch your husband take on 2 cocks"

I blinked my eyes a few time and looked up at Doug who smiled and took a hold of my head keeping his cock in my mouth so that I could not say anything.

"Yeah she got a hold of Jason after he left and they set this up with him and his girlfriend. She promised him that he was going to get into her pussy after his girlfriend gave her the first lesbian experience. And it will be my first time to fuck your ass and Jason will get in it also. You are going to be our bitch and we all are going to enjoy it" Doug said.

"Hey there cocksucker, I know how it feels as you gave me one hell of a blow job the other day and now my girlfriend Ida will get to watch me fuck you, while she eats your wife" Jason said as he entered the bedroom followed by his girlfriend and my wife.

"Oh wow, that's hot seeing him sucking cock and that chastity cage is amazing to see on him. Jason told me about it and I had to see it first hand" Ida said as she bent over and took a hold of it and moved it around. "Oh yeah he can not do a damn thing with that on, he is going to be a real bitch with that on" she continued as she fondled my exposed balls.

Jason quickly stripped and stepped over to my wife and took her in his arms and started to kiss her, running his hands all over her body and working down to between her legs which she spread open allowing his finger to reach her pussy and start playing in it.

Ida stepped out of her pants to revel the fact that she was shaved smooth and not wearing any panties at all. And when she raised her shirt, she displayed her large breasts with her nipples pierced.

"Now Jason do not get her all worked up, as that is my job right now, you get to work over her husband first before you get to fuck her silly" Ida said as she moved over beside both of them.

My wife started to move towards the bed and broke away long enough to climb onto the king sized waterbed as Ida moved on to it with her and started to kiss her. My wife responded by sliding her hands down and started to play with Ida's pierced nipples while Doug slowly moved backwards toward the bed so that I could see the action take place.

Jason climbed onto the bed beside the two girls and started to play with his semi erect cock, while looking at them just as Ida broke the kiss and started to lick her way down my wife's body towards her breasts, taking time to lick and suck on each nipple before moving further down towards my wife's waiting pussy. She moved a bit more and got up on her hands and knees as she reached the junction between my wife's legs and started to lick her pussy paying close attention to her clit. Jason moved a bit on the bed and laid down on his back so that he could get his face between Ida's legs and started to eat her pussy.

"OK, get ready for this" as Doug pulled his cock out of my mouth, trailing a strand of spit from it, as he helped me up and to the end of the bed. He guided me towards Jason's cock and I did not need a hint as I immediately started to lick it before slipping it into my mouth.

Doug moved behind me, as I was now leaning over the end of the bed, sucking Jason's cock, while he was busy licking Ida's pussy, who in turn was licking and sucking on my wife's pussy.

Doug stuck one leg inside of mine and spread my legs a bit more as his cock head started to search between my ass cheeks for my asshole. I felt it touch the ring and then Doug pressed forward and his cock popped into my ass and slid about 2 inches into me.

I grunted with the sudden intrusion as Jason reached up at the same time and took a hold of my head and forced me further down onto his cock. "No fair spitting me out as you get fucked" replied Jason in between licks of Ida's pussy.

I was being impaled by 2 cocks at the same time while my wife was looking at me with eyes clouded by the ecstasy of the attention of Ida giving her the first lesbian experience of her life.

"OH honey, you look so sluttish with that cock in your mouth and one up your ass. I hope that you enjoy ever inch of each of them because I am sure the hell enjoying the view and Ida can really eat pussy" she said while breathing in short gasps.

Doug stated to grunt as he finally got all of his cock into my ass, just as Jason got his cock into my throat and started to work it in and out. Doug started to thrust in and out of my ass in time with Jason's moves so that I had a cock deep in one end of me at all times.

My wife started to scream and moan as Ida continued to eat her to the first of her many massive organisms to come. Jason was trying to keep his face planted in Ida's pussy as she moved around from the attention his tongue was giving her.

I just keep doing what I was doing, with my cock starting to press against the end of the chastity cage and begin leaking pre cum. I felt so natural with a cock up my ass and one in my mouth that I did not want any of it to end. I had become a cock sucking slut. I really was letting my bi sexual side loose and I wondered if I would really want to go back to just pussy or if I would be allowed to have any more of my wife's pussy

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.