Wife's Fun
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Wildmantaz

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story about my younger wifes first time with another man, and how I got to enjoy part of it, and then was shocked at the end of it.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts  

I decided that I needed to rest also, and so I went to lay down after Jason left to take care of his girlfriend. As he left he called back to me saying "thanks for the fun, and I really look forward to watching more of your wife"

"Anytime I can help I will do what I can for you. And I hope that you can work things out with her and have fun" I replied.

As he got into his car and backed out of the driveway, I had a flashback of last time someone left the driveway in a vehicle. That was when my NAKED WIFE left in Doug's semi truck on a trip for a few days.

I shut the door and headed back to the bedroom and laid down for a short nap. I knew that my wife was taking a shower and going to get something to eat so I knew that if anything there would not be a show online if anything for a while. I hoped that she would call me sometime so that I could talk to her.

Given the fact that I had sucked Jason's cock 2 times and on camera both times, I felt a bit confused as it did turn me on to doing it and I know from watching and talking to my wife and Doug that it had excited them also.

And of course watching my wife fuck Doug was so hot and exciting that I wanted to jack off just thinking about what I had witnessed. I wanted to watch more online just like others had been doing. I could not wait for more.

I must have dozed off, because I woke up to my cell phone ringing in the other room. I jumped out of bed and headed to the living room trying to find the phone before it quit ringing. I found it next to the computer and noticed that it was Doug's phone calling me.

I flipped open the phone and answered it and heard a lot of road noise.

"Hey Doug, guess you guys are mobile again" I asked.

"Yup, we are rolling down the highway as we speak, and headed to Atlanta and should be there in like 5 hours or so and deliver the load. And I got no idea where they will send me afterwards, but I told them I got to get back though your area in the next day or two and they agreed to do it"

"Cool at least I know that she will be home sometime soon" I commented to him.

"Yeah I will return her, but I got to admit that when I return her she will be well fucked, and I will be very happy for all the sex that I will have gotten from her" Doug said.

As I laughed, I told him "That's what friends are for, loaning out the wife for friends to fuck and have fun with"

"Dude if that's what is supposed to happen with friends you do not have to worry as I will be happy to be your friend forever" Doug cackled.

"So what's she up to now" I asked him.

"Well right now she is in the bunk sleeping, because I think I really wore her out in the last day or so" he commented.

"Well I guess I will talk to her later, take good care of her"

"Sure thing, anything for you" Doug replied and continued "I will call you when she wakes up" and then he hung up. I looked at the phone for a moment and then flipped it shut.

Bored I moved the mouse and up popped the chat room which all the fun had been broadcast in. I recognized a few of the names who had talked to me or Doug a few times, and not much was happening. There were no videos going, and a few of the people were just chatting about general subjects.

One person noticed me in there and sent me an instant message.

"Hey is that really your wife with that guy?" he typed.

"Yeah it is" I replied to him.

"How in the hell did you allow him to take off with her, knowing that he was going to fuck her" he asked.

"Well long story, but when I meet her she was 20 and a virgin so I have been the only cock she knew. She decided that she wanted to experiment a bit and I told her to go for it. She picked Doug who is a friend of mine that I have known for about 9 years, and started talking to him and playing on web cam. One thing led to more, and she ended up giving him a blow job on a trip though here, and that lead to this trip and all the fun you see" as I gave him the short version of the story.

There was a pause as he digested all that information and then began typing again

"Ok that answers the questions about her and him. Now explain to me about you and that guy" he asked me.

"Well first of all, I am bi so that part is not bad and she really has not seen me do anything with a guy before, but the night she left she made me suck Doug after he fucked her. So that was the beginning and when they left she locked me up in a Chastity device to torture me a bit" I said and continued, "Jason my friend had seen the show she did on cam and asked me about it. I explained what happened and about the chastity device and he did not know what one was, so I showed him. She happened to see me do it on cam and she told him that I was bi and that he could play with me. And of course he took up the offer, which you most likely saw"

"Yeah, I saw it. I would love to visit you and experience that" he commented and then continued "Where are you at"

I told him and he replied back "Crap always to far away"

I chuckled and answered, "yeah the story of the internet always about a million miles away it seems"

He then told me that he had to run and I bid him farewell and he signed off. I closed out the window and noticed that there was still no activity in the room. So I decided to fix myself something to eat and then do some chores which I had been instructed to do by my wife.

Several hours later the chores were about done and I was just waiting for the dryer to finish the last load when my cell phone rang. I knew who was calling before I answered it and I was not disappointed.

"Hey honey" a sleepy voice said as I answered"

"Hey now was your nap, sounds like you were tired as I know you been asleep for about 4 hours" I said.

"Yeah, I found out that sex is exhausting" she commented. "I will never complain about you falling asleep afterwards anymore" she said.

All I could do was to laugh in reply to that comment.

"I just wanted to call you and tell you that I am still alive and we will be getting reloaded soon and headed back home, I will be back there Sunday afternoon" she said.

"Fantastic news, I am really missing you" I said.

"Well got to run, I will talk to you later and I will call if we do anything on cam again. Love you" she told me as she hung up.

"Love you also" I said to the dial tone as I folded up the phone.

As I finished up the chores, about an hour later I was thinking about mowing the yard when the cell phone chirped and told me I had a message. I picked it up and read the message instructing me to get online and check out the web cam.

I sat down and turned on the chat room and up popped the web cam from Doug. I was confused for a few seconds as I tired to figure out the image I was watching, but knew it was my wife on cam due to it being Doug's screen name and in the chat room we had been using for the last couple of days.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.