Moving to a Retirement Communitey, Book 2
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuing the 'adventures' of the retirees at the Richland Retirement Community. More Seniors join in the 'activities' and have more fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex  

Life had been busy for Don since his encounter with Darryll in the shower.

After he had gotten home he wondered if he'd really been sucked off a black guy of if he'd just imagined the whole thing.

The last time he'd sucked a cock was after John had fucked his wife. He'd walked in on them and, as John was eating out his ex-wife's snatch for some reason he wanted to find out what it would be like to suck a cock, so he's sucked John's three-inch cock and swallowed his cum. The encounter with Darryll had gotten his curiosity up once more and he found he wanted to suck another cock, one bigger this time, and Darryll surely fit that bill. For some unknown reason though, he'd never had a chance to see what he'd looked like hard. All he could remember was what his cock had looked like the first time he saw him there in the shower. He'd gauged it to be about as big as he was, which was almost 8 inches. He was uncut though, as he clearly remembered seeing an abundance of foreskin covering his cock head, with at least an inch or two hanging off the end of that cock.

But that would have to wait for another time, he had some work to do and that had to come first. Right now he had to get to the hardware store and get what he needed to finish painting the bathroom and hall. The colors that had been used weren't to his liking so, after consulting the management and finding that he could indeed change the color scheme, he got some paint blotches and decided which tints would do. He was going to use three colors for the bathroom, ranging from a very light blue to a darker shade while for the hallway he'd use three shades of brown, from a light tan to a medium brown, with a medium shade for the chair rails he planned to install as well. After making a call for a taxi he got what he needed together and was outside waiting at the curb when his ride arrived.

He got in the back seat and looked up, spying the Driver ID on the glass partition in front of him. He read the name as he was looking at the picture. His name was Rico and his picture showed a nice looking, older man, obviously of Caribbean heritage.

"Hello, Mr. Carney. Where can I take you today?"

"Hello, Rico. I need to go to Lowe's, please."

"Yes sir."

With that the cab pulled out, did a U-Turn in the middle of the road and headed towards the entrance of the RRC. Once there he had to wait for the light to change and then made a left turn. Lowe's was only about 1 mile down the road, on the left side of the road, across the highway from the new Super Wal-Mart. Once in the parking lot he asked if Rico could wait for him and was told he had another fare to pick up.

"Just call the dispatcher and let him know when you're ready and then I can come back to get you." He gave Don the phone number for a direct line to the dispatcher and pulled out for his next pick-up.

After entering the store he walked around a while. He'd never been here before so he wanted to see what was here. Thirty minutes later, after strolling through the lawn and garden department, as well as the lumber area, he went to the paint department and waited for someone to get there. Apparently they were quite busy today, because he had to wait for about twenty minutes before a sales attendant came by and asked if he needed some assistance.

"Yes, I do." He told the woman. "I've got to get some paint," and he handed her the two swatches for the 6 colors he wanted to buy. The lady went over to her computer and entered the numbers on the swatch and in only a few minutes she was pulling paint from the shelves. She'd have to open the cans to get the mixes made. Once each can was open she placed it under the table where the computer was, entered a few numbers and a small mixture of colors were added to the paint. Once that was done she'd replace the lid and put in into the machine that would automatically shake the can, thus mixing the colors to the ones he'd chosen. She did this five more times and when the last one was sealed it was also placed in the shaker and the door sealed. The shaking took about five minutes and then the cans were pulled out and opened once more, one at a time. This time she gently dipped a finger into the paint, pounded the top on with a rubber mallet, placed a sticker on the top of the lid and then pressed her finger with the paint onto the sticker. This would let him know the color in each can. By the time he'd finished with all his shopping, getting rollers, a roller pan for the paint, and a couple of brushes, not to mention 30 feet of chair railing, he's spent almost $250. He called the dispatcher once he got outside and waited for Rico to return. He then found a bench just outside the exit and sat down.

While he was waiting for Rico, or another cabbie, to get there, he pulled the paperback novel from his pants pocked. Wearing pants with side pockets had its advantages. He'd only gotten a couple of pages read when someone sat next to him. Looking up he saw a gentleman about his age, black, wearing a pair of shorts pants, sandals and a New Orleans Saints shirt and matching cap.

"Saints fan, huh?"

"Oh yes," the man answered. "I've followed them since their first game back on 1966. Guess I'm a die-hard Saints fan," he said and then laughed, like he was slightly embarrassed by the fact.

"Hey, I'm a fan, too. Like you, I've been pulling for them for a long time and it's so nice to see that they finally got to the Super Bowl and actually won it."

"I know what you mean. I'm Leroy," he stuck out his hand and Don returned the gesture and they shook hands. "You live around here?"

"I'm at the Richland Retirement Community. You?"

"Nope. I'm about a mile south of here, in a little town called Wilshire."

"Married?" I asked him.

"Widowed," Leroy replied. "Wife's been gone about 6 years now. She had a heart attack and never recovered. Never even left the hospital, in fact."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.