Passing the Baton
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

"Master" Juggy stands submissively, eyes downcast, dressed in sheer red pantaloons and a small vest, also red, that unsuccessfully tries to hide her breasts.

"Hmm" Paul looks up from his paper.

"Sir, about the flight tonight. Will you want Lila with you in the cabin?"

"No. You are first girl now, you fly in the cabin. Lila can be crated in the hold, the way she came. You know this already." Paul's voice shows a slight irritation at having to deal with this detail. Did Sarah choose wrong? He wonders.

"Sir, with all due respect, this slave has no clothes; for the cabin, I mean. Lila is the same size as Sarah was; that is why I asked"

Paul's eyes widened as he understands. He knows how uncomfortable for the slaves crating is, especially for such a long flight, it would be astonishing that a slave would rather be crated than fly in the cabin. Juggy's question however shows her to be intelligent. Her slave clothes would not be appropriate to travel in the cabin, clear customs, immigration and such. Sarah must have forgotten this detail. She can be forgiven this lapse; she did have many other things on her mind.

"See if the Sheik can see me"

Half an hour later, Paul is escorted to the Sheik's audience room. This is the central room in his palace. The Sheik sits in a leopard skin divan, surrounded by a few friends, as well as several slave girls. While five of them wear his colors, the others wear different liveries, those of his friends.

"My dear friend, what can I do for you?" The Sheik asks.

"I need a favor from you"

"You need but ask"

"My new first girl is to travel back in the jet's cabin with me. Alas we forgot to bring adequate clothing for her. I need your help. I need to borrow Alysha to escort her to the stores to get some clothes. Is that possible?"

The Sheik laughs, a deep throaty laugh. "We will wrap both in burkas and I shall have one of my guards escort them to the stores. As you know, regardless of what we do in my palace, outside these walls, I am a strict Muslim. It wouldn't do for any females of my household, free or servant, to travel without a male escort"

The irony does not escape Paul, but he is suitably grateful. Juggy is back before 11:00 and models her new clothes for him with girlish delight. Alysha chose the clothes for her, of course; and she showed remarkably good taste and understanding of what was required.

Juggy is wearing a gray flannel skirt that reaches to just above her knees. It is pleated so it flairs nicely when she moves. Her top is a white cotton blouse that will be left open in flight, to show off her boobs, but can be closed at will to show a nice cleavage, or even modestly be closed all the way up. A gray vest complements the ensemble. She also is wearing smoke colored sheer stockings that are held up by a black garter belt. Juggy lifts the skirt playfully to show off her new lingerie. There are no panties or bra, but with this outfit she looks like the, slightly top-heavy, secretary of some high powered executive.

Paul approves of the purchase, and orders her to get Lila ready.

"We are going to see Al-Mansour. Fatima will be delivered to the airport already crated. Take these clothes with you in the limo; we might not have time to have you change before we leave. Take care of the luggage too. We will crate Lila at the airport warehouse. Call me when we are ready to leave."

Juggy rushes out, to get everything ready. Paul drinks lemonade on the balcony. He can see the garden where Sarah was snuffed yesterday. Not in vain, he knows. Already the results of her sacrifice are showing. The Sheik would never have given him a pretty little thing like Fatima for free. Paul expected to pay at least $50K for her, maybe more. But now, his standing has increased enormously. Yes. Not many of the moguls would party like he seemed to, while painfully snuffing their favorite slave. It sent a clear message that he was not to be trifled with. Sarah was right.

In the Limo, Paul rides in the back seat with Lila, while Juggy sits in the middle seat facing back; both girls dressed in red pantaloons and vests, red being his house livery. The driver and their escort ride in the front, beyond the black glass partition. He did not fail to notice the AK47 the guard carried, nor the unusual thickness of the windows, that gave a green tinge to everything outside. The Sheik takes safety seriously. Politics is a tense game in this part of the world, the players often playing for blood.

On the ride up to Al-Mansour's mountainside mansion Paul realizes he has not had his usual morning blow-job. He nudges Lila who seductively slides to the floor, her red vest somehow flaring to show her pert breasts. On her knees the young blonde takes his hardening prick out with a deft hand, and lovingly starts to lick its length. As it hardens to its full length she takes the bulbous tip into her mouth, and then the whole shaft. She takes her time getting up to speed, extending the experience. Finally when she feels the time is right, she increases her tempo, and pushing herself up on all fours, swallows him up to the hilt. When the early tremors show her he is ready to explode, she surprises him with something new. She pulls back, takes a deep breath, and in one fluid motion, swallows him, way deep. With the tip of his cock deep down her throat, she massages him using her throat muscles, swallowing repeatedly. Her hands are around his butt, holding him in her, while she chokes on his member. She cannot breathe while this is going on, she will not be able to breathe until he is done, so she swallows faster and faster, until finally he explodes down her throat. She still keeps him deep in her however, until his penis starts shrinking a bit and she pulls back exhales and breathes again. Paul's penis is already clean from all of this, so she replaces it, closes his fly, and demurely sits again besides her master.

Al-Mansour lives in a mansion, further inland. His mansion is not as large as the Sheik's palace, but it is still of a very respectable size. Two armed guards stand at attention when the limo arrives. A third guard, armed only with a pistol, opens their limo door and welcomes Paul to the compound.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.