Passing the Baton - Cover

Passing the Baton

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

Paul woke up with a whopping hangover. He tried to get up out of bed, but almost fell to the floor. Juggy was there with a large glass of icy cold water. He drunk it up, and it felt like the greatest treasure in the world.

He looked around the room. He had been here more than once. It was the room he usually used, in the palace of his friend Sheik Al-Hussaim. He had never been in it with Juggy though. Juggy stood by the bed, nude. She had a light tan that contrasted with her black hair. Her breasts were a size D, hence her name. He acquired her two years ago, and had not paid much attention to her; until now. Now she was his head slave, and following Sarah's request, his new confidential secretary. The memory of Sarah's sacrifice brought a sob to his chest. Juggy hugged him to her large boobs and kissed him.

"I will try to be as good to you as she was" She said while kissing his ear. "Please let me care for you, as she did" He nodded as she refilled his glass of water and gave him two aspirins. He drank the water and the aspirins down, and was about to ask for coffee when Juggy clapped her hands, the door opened and in came Lila and Fatima with the coffee.

After two cups of coffee, he felt more human.

"Juggy, make the arrangements to return. Call our pilots at their hotel. I want to depart at three"

"Immediately" Juggy said and stepped out.

Fatimah and Lila accompanied him to the bathroom. A hot bath had already been drawn. Fatimah removed his drawers. When he tried to take a leak, she shook her head, smiling at him, knelt in front of him, and took his cock in her mouth. Shrugging he released his piss in her.

"They don't have the masters use the toilets" Lila explained "She told me they are only used when foreigners come with their wives"

Paul had never received this service before. He guessed that the Sheik assumed Sarah was taking care of his needs herself, and that she was too jealous of him to let another slave do it. Oh well. When in Rome...

After his whiz, he got into the enormous bath, and Lila followed him in. Fatimah rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and also got in the tub. Both of them soaped him up, rubbed him up and down, and cleaned him meticulously. Fatimah also soaped up his face and gave him the greatest shave he'd had in years.

When they were done drying him they dressed him. By now he was beginning to enjoy all this attention. While he was in the bathroom, someone, Irene and Sulayla, he assumed, had cleaned the room and made the bed.

Juggy returned with the International Herald Tribune. "The pilots have been informed. I have also informed the Sheik that you wish to leave this afternoon. He said he is sorry you are not staying longer, but he understands"

Paul nodded absentmindedly. He was thinking about Fatima's cappuccino colored, lithe body, her firm buttocks and her pert size B boobies with firm dark brown nipples. Her huge almond shaped eyes were also quite memorable actually

"Go ask the Sheik if he will sell Fatima to me. Hurry."

The headache gone, Paul sat down to read the paper. Soon Juggy returned.

"The Sheik will gladly give Fatima to master, as a small token of his appreciation for yesterday's show. He will not hear of any payment and he will take it most disfavourably if master ever refers to this again. Fatima will be crated and sent to the plane before departure, unless master wants to have her in the cabin for the flight"

Paul nodded.

"Also master, there is this note for you" Juggy hands him a handwritten note. The signature on it: Al- Mansour

"My friend:

Before you leave, won't you please visit my palace? I have something to show you that I'm sure you will want to see.

Please be here at your convenience this afternoon.

Al-Mansour

P.S.

Bring your slaves."

"Inform Mr. Mansour that we will be there at 12:30. Delay our departure until 16:30, I do not want to stay long at his place."

"Now what is the old bastard up to this time?" Paul brooded, as he drinks his third cup of coffee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.